KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiky Thing vs KC Superman

Spiky Thing vs KC Superman
Started by: gautam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gautam

Spiky Thing vs KC Superman

Kingdome Come Superman

VS

Spiky Thing

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:27 AM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Superman

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:31 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Superman.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 05:38 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

who is Spikey Thing?

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 05:56 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Spikey THING beats Kingdom Come Supes into a real retirement with WW in the Camens. Too strong and and a much better fighter.

cool

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 05:44 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

KC Superman is waayy stronger than normal Supes with a ton of invulnerability. You need someone with Angry Hulk level strength to even be a challenge. WHat are S. Thing's powers?

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 05:38 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

whats KC mean

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 06:01 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bicnarok
whats KC mean

kingdom come

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 06:02 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

spiky thing dies a horrible death.

Spiky thing. laughing

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 06:51 PM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by Superherovandal
KC Superman is waayy stronger than normal Supes with a ton of invulnerability. You need someone with Angry Hulk level strength to even be a challenge. WHat are S. Thing's powers?

cool His true strength was never actually measured, but was the most powerful being pure strength wise as far as hero's go during his short spikey run. Much stronger than any version of HULK. cool

Attachment: dangerf22_jpg.jpg
This has been downloaded 176 time(s).

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 03:40 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Supes wins ...superspeed.... even if spikey thing is just as strong which I doubt Supes fight circles around him....And thing is my fav superhero so it hurts saying it but seeing him fight fixit version of hulk it appeared he had slowed down a bit....not that he could contend with superspeed anyway when he was a bit faster and nonspikey

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:20 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Originally posted by Tony Stark
Spikey THING beats Kingdom Come Supes into a real retirement with WW in the Camens. Too strong and and a much better fighter.

cool

Yeah right Even though Spikey thing got Dominated by 70 tons of grey Hulks hand against Things spikey stupid head Spikey thing would die in less then a second.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:53 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Jesus, are you serious with this thread? John Byrne's Superman would knock Thing stupid much less KC Supes.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:05 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Spikey Thing is reduced to spikey rubble.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:06 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

This thread is silly...KC superman is a planet mover type...of course he would beat any form of the Thing.

By the way...what the hell is fanboy talking about? Spikey Thing utterly thrashed the Hulk.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:53 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr.Fate
Aztek's only Fanboy

Why does it have to be KC superman any superman will do heck the cartoon superman could kick any Thing's Ass (well except maybe Superfriend Superman but he would use his charm and techni colour finish to win the spikey Thing over and convince the hidious monster to kill himself because Monster Can't Be Heroes)

Except Martian Manhunter

Aztek's Feats. Stealing Kyle Rayner's Ring right off his hand. and stopping a mugging by giving the muggers his lunch money! Beat that!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 05:56 AM
Dr.Fate is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.Fate a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

What the f**k?
You think THIS is evening the odds somehow? Pineapple Thing may have been the most powerful version, but KC Superman isn't weaker at all. The same as always: Superman wins.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 06:54 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gautam

ok, how about superboy vs Spiky thing?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 07:09 AM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smaxxer

I'm getting sick and tired of Spikey Thing (no offense). He was only a bit stronger and more durable for a short while (and even uglier), that's it.

Any version of Superman will hand his ass to him.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 07:21 AM
Smaxxer is currently offline Click here to Send Smaxxer a Private Message Find more posts by Smaxxer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

cool But, what if we make KC superman fight Spikey Thing on a k-nite planet, with one arm tied to his left leg???

Spikey Thing would win...6/10

cool

Attachment: tony.jpg
This has been downloaded 136 time(s).

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 08:01 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote