KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Spurs Win Series 4-3

Spurs Win Series 4-3
Started by: sk8stuff09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sk8stuff09

Warning Spurs Win Series 4-3

Spurs beat the Pistons, im stoked! Thats the 3rd title, biatch! Sorry Pistons fans.....but u lost....oh well.............DISCUSS.... smokin'

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 04:37 AM
sk8stuff09 is currently offline Click here to Send sk8stuff09 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8stuff09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Well deserved!!! But Manu should have won Finals MVP!!!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 04:52 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Manu plays over his head for two games and all of a sudden people think he deserves hardware more than Duncan. Reminds me of the regular season where Nash got MVP over Shaq because Shaq is expected to be good while Nash isn't.

Anyway, this thread angers me. Sk8er, not to be an *******, but you should know better. You've been here for 2 years and you made a subject that I know you know exists. You hardly discuss it in the NBA thread and now that it is all over you decide that you want to be the guy to start a thread just for extra cheering. Disappointed. no

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 06:32 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
periera

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 07:55 AM
periera is currently offline Click here to Send periera a Private Message Find more posts by periera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeRFmAn
Call me Reverend

I'll admit that I'm never in the sports forum but my g/f is, she had been going back and forth with wuta for a few weeks. But I'm super psyched right now. had a good time downtown being an idiot. Yelling all kinds of sh!t. I like deroit but I soooo glad that the spurs won. Wuta your team put up one hell of a fight and i think they did better then any other team would have done. Game 6 was a friggin GREAT game and 7 was good but not as...the thing that made it sweeter was the fact that it WAS GAME 7 and we won. Anyway I'm accually looking forward to next year and I'm not even a basket ball fan, well not until recently. I'll keep up with it some what but I hardly ever watch it. Anyway Peace out you guys....have a good off season.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 07:56 AM
DeRFmAn is currently offline Click here to Send DeRFmAn a Private Message Find more posts by DeRFmAn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth_royke

myth, are you saying shaq deserved the mvp over nash? even when wade was the better player for miami? nash turned the suns into contenders, his passing took them to another level.

this should be on the nba thread however, keep it there

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 11:50 AM
darth_royke is currently offline Click here to Send darth_royke a Private Message Find more posts by darth_royke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

continue this in the nba thread please.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 02:38 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote