KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lobo vs Juggernaut

Lobo vs Juggernaut
Started by: The MISTER

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The MISTER
Get mad if ya want.

Lobo vs Juggernaut

Forget about the guy in the Lobo costume that Wolverine roughed up
I'm talking about the real deal!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 08:01 PM
The MISTER is currently offline Click here to Send The MISTER a Private Message Find more posts by The MISTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The MISTER
Get mad if ya want.

Lobo is a rulebreaker who has handed a few gods their asses..

Does juggernaut stand a chance?

Remember Lobo was kicking Supes hind end long before Doomsday showed up and with no problems...

Discuss...

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 08:04 PM
The MISTER is currently offline Click here to Send The MISTER a Private Message Find more posts by The MISTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Sinister

Juggernaut Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 08:04 PM
True Sinister is currently offline Click here to Send True Sinister a Private Message Find more posts by True Sinister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The MISTER
Get mad if ya want.

Juggernaut is bad as hell but Lobo's badder.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 08:06 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Difficult to say , I don't know if lobo could keep him down, but he could put juggy into space, more on this later.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 08:09 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jug's can't be hurt, and Lobo can't be hurt permanetly. Stalemate, until Lobo punches Jug to space.

Lobo punched Supes to space once, then jumped up and punched him back down, so it isn't that much of a stretch.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 08:14 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

He can simply punch juggs to space like that , dammn...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 09:13 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Lobo got beat by WOLVERINE!

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 10:08 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Re: Lobo vs Juggernaut

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The MISTER
Forget about the guy in the Lobo costume that Wolverine roughed up
I'm talking about the real deal!
oh

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 10:09 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

I go for Juggs. Juggs is a force to be reconed with and I don't think that Lobo can take him. Besides, any guy that gets beat by Wolverine, is weak in my opinion.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 10:11 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenoside
-Insert funny title here-

For those who say Lobo got beaten by Wolvie, please understand that Lobo had been dumbed down considerably in that comic.

Lobo has quite a history with Superman, and honestly, he whooped his ass plenty of times. If the fight with Wolvie and Lobo had been the real deal, all we would have left of wolverine is a skinned carcass with a hole punched through to the spine.

Lobo is no weakling, and a fight with Juggs would probably shatter any major city within hours.

I think that we wouldnt be able to see the end of this fight, because we'd all be dead before that. big grin

"Your bedside manner needs work, doc. I t'ink I liked it better when you were kissin' me."- Gambit
"M'sweet, I never gamble... I win. At everything."- Gambit

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 10:23 PM
Zenoside is currently offline Click here to Send Zenoside a Private Message Find more posts by Zenoside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lobo's healing is like the Hulk's, but probably double that. His strength is a bit more or equal to Superman. His speed is good enough for superman to say "he's too fast, got to out think him!".

Plus, he has weapons that make Doom's arsenal look like tonka toys. Wolverine who?

He probably couldn't beat Jug by physical mean, actually, he definatly couldn't, but, he surely can win by ring out.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 10:31 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Ring out is cheap. I'd say that if he were to do a ring out, he should be disqualified.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 10:56 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, then it'd be just Lobo punching Jugs around the ring for eternity.

That's no fun, but I'm sure these two would probably get along great.

Lobo:Frag this, let's go to the bar and score some broads!
Jugs: Nothin stops the ju-.....Hell yeah, lets go!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 11:02 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by black robb
Lobo got beat by WOLVERINE!

You are not seriously going by that fight?

Lobo could beat Wolverine in five seconds.

quote:
If the fight with Wolvie and Lobo had been the real deal, all we would have left of wolverine is a skinned carcass with a hole punched through to the spine.

Damn straight. cool

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 11:20 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by long pig
Jug's can't be hurt, and Lobo can't be hurt permanetly. Stalemate, until Lobo punches Jug to space.

Lobo punched Supes to space once, then jumped up and punched him back down, so it isn't that much of a stretch.

Juggernaut's gotta weigh four times what Superman weighs... he'd have to punch him four times as hard to do that...... plus, wouldn't Juggs force field deaden any impact on it, causing him NOT to get knocked into orbit?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 11:26 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Possibly. But Lobo could certainly pick him up throw him around.
Then, it'd still be a stalemate.

Jug's weighs, what? 800lbs?
Superman is around 300.
I'm sure 500 extra pounds aren't going to be the straw that breaks his back.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 11:31 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

This fight would equal mass destruction.

Hard to pick a winner but Lobo has a slight edge I think. He most likely cant cause Juggernaut any damage but he would have to resort to a ringout victory or stabilize him somehow like Spiderman did.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 02:44 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I agree and if anyone thinks wolverine can beat lobo should by everyone on here lobo t-shirts, or get banned.

I say ring out by bike.

Isn't loboo sligtly weaker than superman?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 02:52 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

I think Juggs would make him wish he could die.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:50 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote