KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » The Highlander thread

The Highlander thread
Started by: Alphamale

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

The Highlander thread

Discuss the highlander movies here

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 08:00 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:40 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
No. Here. Highlander Thread
lol

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 05:09 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

the highlander following is one thing i cant understand. Maybe everyone watched different movies than i, but the first highlander was the only good one. The rest need to be total recalled out of my memory.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 10:39 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gentmax

Interesting thing about the Highlander movies. The second one was a true, although crappy, sequel. (Aliens, I mean, Come On!) The third one acted like the second one never happened. And the last one acted as if none of them happened.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 10:09 PM
gentmax is currently offline Click here to Send gentmax a Private Message Find more posts by gentmax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by gentmax
Interesting thing about the Highlander movies. The second one was a true, although crappy, sequel. (Aliens, I mean, Come On!) The third one acted like the second one never happened. And the last one acted as if none of them happened.

As shitty as alien 3 and 4 were. I am inclined to defend the movies. Alien 3 did tie together quite well without being redundant. Ressurection actually had nothing to do with the other movies aside from ripley, that is why it seemed as though it had nothing to do with previous installments. I am all for sequals that disregaurd or follow their own paths. I think the highlander and alien 3 and 4 sequals would have been alot better if they focused on a totally different story.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 10:39 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gentmax

When I refered to Aliens, I didn't mean the movies, I meant that in Highlander 2, they made the Immortals into Aliens, which went totally against Ramirez's answer to Conner's question "why?"

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 08:42 PM
gentmax is currently offline Click here to Send gentmax a Private Message Find more posts by gentmax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Highlander 1 was brilliant, the others total and utter tosh.

The series was Ok, no worth turning football (soccer) over for though.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:17 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by gentmax
When I refered to Aliens, I didn't mean the movies, I meant that in Highlander 2, they made the Immortals into Aliens, which went totally against Ramirez's answer to Conner's question "why?"

Wow! not sure how i got that.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 02:12 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I didn't think Endgame was all that bad, though it did like you say have no regard to the first three. It was more like a spin-off than anything, a decent one at that.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 07:57 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gentmax

True, I liked Endgame.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 01:22 PM
Lord Shadow Z

Never seen Endgame and don't think I want to either. Duncan winning over Connor- pah!

The first is the only one that needs to be remembered, 2+3 are muddled films that are scarily still okay to watch when you need to fill the time.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 01:09 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

I think I would just show my son the first Highlander, and none others, ZERO.

I love Highlander, PRINCES OF THE UNIVERS!!!!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 11:29 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

The first movie was brilliant, the atmosphere and surroundings, the actors, the originality of the story made the film. The sequals were utter crap. Even the Series was better.

And endgame, Ive never know any movie story to be messed up as much as this one.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 06:03 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote