KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Goku v. Superman

Kakarot or Kal 'El
This poll is closed.
Kakarot, the Legendary Super Saiyan turned Goku 108 54.82%
Kal 'El, the last son of Krypton turned Clark Kent, the Superman 60 30.46%
It ends in a draw 9 4.57%
Who the f*** cares. They're the same guy. You said it yourself. 20 10.15%
Total: 197 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Goku v. Superman
Started by: WAF3001

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (189): « First ... « 187 188 [189]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
buutenks
You're going down Freeza.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superman_045
The Hulk is as strong as Superman so he can beat Goku & since Doc Samson is as strong as the Hulk, he can also beat Goku & the Abomination is also as strong as the Hulk so he wins easily too. Brainiac, Jax-Ur, Mala & Maxima are all as strong as Supermasn so they all win with ease. Darkseid & Mongul are also as strong as Superman so they win with ease too.

Strength is not every thing,do you think Goku'll just stay there and let the Hulk hit him?I don't think so,Goku could easily speedblitz him to death,ssj Goku is so fast that he could go to the Hulk punch him 100 times and come back before some one see's what's happend and if that no works then Goku just kills him with a ki blast,and the same thing happens to the thing and she-hulk.

Cell: ....please dont hurt me ..im just a few years old

Old Post May 31st, 2006 04:48 AM
buutenks is currently offline Click here to Send buutenks a Private Message Find more posts by buutenks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoner420
Smoke The Reefer

I think it would happen just like in freiza soga where the ginu force had jace or who ever attack him and he movied so fast that they did not know why they could not hit him,it looked like he was standing still but he was moving very fast.

3 Things I need Beer,Weed & women

Old Post May 31st, 2006 05:07 AM
Stoner420 is currently offline Click here to Send Stoner420 a Private Message Find more posts by Stoner420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by buutenks
Strength is not every thing,do you think Goku'll just stay there and let the Hulk hit him?I don't think so,Goku could easily speedblitz him to death,ssj Goku is so fast that he could go to the Hulk punch him 100 times and come back before some one see's what's happend and if that no works then Goku just kills him with a ki blast,and the same thing happens to the thing and she-hulk.

hulk will regenerate.....thing, dunno, porbably loses, she-hulk regenerates...

Old Post May 31st, 2006 05:24 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by buutenks

the thing is strength is truly irrelivent to thsi debate... because dbz characters don't have a god-aweful amount of lifting strength people seem to think they can't take superpowered punches.. that just isn't true.. remember in the tournement during the buu saga how they were putting hundreds of pounds of pressure into thos pads with simple taps.. without being powered up?

that's just how powerful their chi's have become...

it's like iron fist...

he's shattered steel like it was glass...
someone else pointed this out in another thread.. that they had seen much much stronger characters like thing, and hulk, and wonderwoman bend steel with punches, or punch holes in it.. but they had never seen any one of them shatter steel like glass.. the fact is that iron fist can accumulate so much raw and focused energy into one blow that he can easily down characters of WAYYYYY stronger lifting capability and durability.. he's KOed luke cage, hulk, and the wrecker just to name a few...

the same princible holds true for DBZ characters... not to mention the fact that dbz characters are litterally billions of times more powerful than a guy like iron fist AND they DO have super strength.. remember how they trained at 400x earths gravity in thier normal state?
anyone who thinks they can't take a punch from a guy like superman when planet killing concentrated blasts from frieza were just bouncing off a weak, calm goku's face is out of their damned minds and clearly grasping for straws.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 06:13 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman_045
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still think that DBZ characters are VERY physically weak.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 06:50 AM
Superman_045 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman_045 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman_045 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Post- Crisis Superman beats Goku. Hulk, it depends how angry he is.

Made by DW

Old Post May 31st, 2006 07:07 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bean_machine
Its so hard

Originally posted by jinzin

anyone who thinks they can't take a punch from a guy like superman when planet killing concentrated blasts from frieza were just bouncing off a weak, calm goku's face is out of their damned minds and clearly grasping for straws.

What about a dimensional breaking punch from Supes?

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post May 31st, 2006 07:39 AM
bean_machine is currently offline Click here to Send bean_machine a Private Message Find more posts by bean_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bean_machine
Its so hard

You don't need to accumulate much raw and focused energy into one blow when you can punch with the force of quintillions of tons.

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post May 31st, 2006 07:48 AM
bean_machine is currently offline Click here to Send bean_machine a Private Message Find more posts by bean_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buutenks

Originally posted by Superman_045
I still think that DBZ characters are VERY physically weak.

Well they can't lift much,but they punch hard,ssj2 Goku was destroying mountain ranges just by the shockwave of his punches,now ssj3 Goku can't even be hurt by those punches.

Last edited by buutenks on May 31st, 2006 at 09:44 AM

Old Post May 31st, 2006 09:41 AM
buutenks is currently offline Click here to Send buutenks a Private Message Find more posts by buutenks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buutenks

Originally posted by MadMel
hulk will regenerate.....thing, dunno, porbably loses, she-hulk regenerates...

If he can regenerate from a solar system kameha,Super Buu could regenerate but ssj3 Gotenks could destroy every atom in him,that's how ssj3 Gotenks planed to kill Super Buu.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 09:44 AM
buutenks

Originally posted by bean_machine
You don't need to accumulate much raw and focused energy into one blow when you can punch with the force of quintillions of tons.

Hey I said that Post-crisis Superman can beat ssj3 Goku if he's willing to kill Goku,f not he loses.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 09:45 AM
buutenks

Originally posted by White Reeper
I think it would happen just like in freiza soga where the ginu force had jace or who ever attack him and he movied so fast that they did not know why they could not hit him,it looked like he was standing still but he was moving very fast.

Kid Goku in the tournament went to get Master Roshis glasses and came back in the arena in one second,now that's fast.And here:
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6391/db261385mp.gif

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/5938/db261394nn.gif

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8308/db261404ie.gif

He went so fast that the explosion couldn't even catch him,and he wasn't even using trying.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 09:51 AM