KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beast vs Wolverine

Beast vs Wolverine
Started by: shaolin9976

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 33 34 [35]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pea55

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
You do realizes that not evidence on the boards you clown. laughing
hey man stop it with the insults! Must I remind you that the Moderators already warned you about that? Let's keep it mature and not take things so personal!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2011 05:15 PM
pea55 is currently offline Click here to Send pea55 a Private Message Find more posts by pea55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pea55

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Hank is not a 10 tonner, not even close, what on earth ever gave you that impression? You do realise in a direct comparision Wolverine has been displayed as stronger. And Wolverine has more consistent strength showings. Oh and Beast was directly stated by Danger as possessing 1,200 pounds of pressure with his attack...

Hank being 10 tons laughing
. You know I can take out the average man with an attack only possessing 5 pounds of pressure, but what does it have to do with what he can lift?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2011 05:28 PM
pea55 is currently offline Click here to Send pea55 a Private Message Find more posts by pea55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pea55

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine has a few feats at are very clearly above anything Beast as done,
If logan was throwing tanks or stopping speeding trains in its tracks then his feats would be "VERY CLEARLY ABOVE" feats like throwing cars and causing minor earthquakes. Until then Wolverine does not have even PIS feats that are again "VERY CLEARLY ABOVE" anything Beast has done! Guys like Hulk, Colossus, Thing, Juggernaut, Thor etc..... Have feats that are "VERY CLEARLY ABOVE" what Beast has done! Not Wolverine!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2011 05:59 PM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by pea55
As far as what I've seen in this thread Beast strength feats were more impressive than wolvie's. What you're sayin might be true but I haven't seen any car throwing, ground breaking, Juggernaut tossing etc.... from any logan feats shown in here. Points that you make contradicts what your boy is sayin but you continue to agree with him. I don't wanna accuse you of being bias but stuff like that makes me wonder.....
hey man stop it with the insults! Must I remind you that the Moderators already warned you about that? Let's keep it mature and not take things so personal!
. You know I can take out the average man with an attack only possessing 5 pounds of pressure, but what does it have to do with what he can lift?
If logan was throwing tanks or stopping speeding trains in its tracks then his feats would be "VERY CLEARLY ABOVE" feats like throwing cars and causing minor earthquakes. Until then Wolverine does not have even PIS feats that are again "VERY CLEARLY ABOVE" anything Beast has done! Guys like Hulk, Colossus, Thing, Juggernaut, Thor etc..... Have feats that are "VERY CLEARLY ABOVE" what Beast has done! Not Wolverine!

I quadruple post

You know you can edit your posts....

-_-

Old Post Nov 10th, 2011 06:04 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by the ninjak
Beast flips him.

Flip him good. Logan won't know what hit him. Then Beast flips him again.

My view is still the same.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2011 06:37 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pea55

Originally posted by Blight
I quadruple post

You know you can edit your posts....
I tried but the timing was too far apart.... Thanks tho! smile smile

Old Post Nov 10th, 2011 06:40 PM
pea55

Originally posted by the ninjak
My view is still the same.
Its possible! smile smile

Old Post Nov 10th, 2011 07:30 PM
Clarkie Kent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Badabing on Nov 10th, 2011 at 08:36 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2011 07:50 PM
Clarkie Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Clarkie Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Clarkie Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pea55

Originally posted by Clarkie Kent
As I remember Beast wasn't that powerful in his show, he saved Lynda Hamilton a lot though. I think Wolverine would kill him tbh.
Its okay to feel that wolvie wins a fight, just as long as you don't deny that its possible that Beast can win also. What show are you talkin? The 90s Fox cartoon?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2011 08:04 PM
Clark Kentie
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Badabing on Nov 10th, 2011 at 08:36 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2011 08:27 PM
Clark Kentie is currently offline Click here to Send Clark Kentie a Private Message Find more posts by Clark Kentie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pea55

Originally posted by Clark Kentie
UMMMM OKAY? confused I guess that's the answer to my question.....

Old Post Nov 10th, 2011 09:08 PM
Wangster No.2
Restricted

Account Restricted

UMMMM OKAY? confused I guess that's the answer to my question.....

It was the Linda Hamilton, Ron Pearlman Beauty and the Beast show.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2011 09:17 PM
Wangster No.2 is currently offline Click here to Send Wangster No.2 a Private Message Find more posts by Wangster No.2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pea55

Originally posted by Wangster No.2
It was the Linda Hamilton, Ron Pearlman Beauty and the Beast show.
LMAO!!!!! eek! eek!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2011 09:19 PM
pea55

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
She Hulk couldn't hold Wolverine.
She Hulk not being able to hold class 2 wolverine? Maaaaaaaaan What????? Sorry Srank bro but that sh*t is PIS all day long and you know it!!!!! At least the 1 thing we can agree on is that wolvie definately has some PISSY feats!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2011 04:41 AM
dyajeep

Old Post Nov 11th, 2011 09:29 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pea55

WOW!!!!! Impressive! If that's not proof to prove Beast is stronger than logan than I don't what is! Nice work bro!!!!! big grin big grin

Old Post Nov 11th, 2011 03:08 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by leonidas
i'd say beast is stronger but it wouldn't matter in this fight.... no way beast beats logan.

This.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2011 05:15 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* sure, i'd say Wolverine wins the majority... but i'll argue if they'll say Wolverine is physically stronger because of his PIS feats, they themselves obviously know but cannot admit...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2011 10:31 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote