KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pre-Crisis Superman Vs Thor W/Power Gem

Pre-Crisis Superman Vs Thor W/Power Gem
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Pre-Crisis Superman Vs Thor W/Power Gem

PC Supes in his prime. Vs Thor W/Power gem. Who wins?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2011 10:35 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

PC Supes in a laugher.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2011 10:39 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CapPlanet
Restricted

Account Restricted

PC Sups stomps

Old Post Nov 13th, 2011 10:59 PM
CapPlanet is currently offline Click here to Send CapPlanet a Private Message Find more posts by CapPlanet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

By Odin's Beard! Am so ****.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2011 11:28 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

If by "in his prime" you mean all of the outlandish high end feats afforded to Superman during his PC days (which most people do anyway when they read "Pre-Crisis"), he would probably beat the shit out of Thor.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2011 11:52 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

But Thor has magic? Don't you know grundy three shotted PC superman while previously beating entire JSA and absorbing Dr fate's chaos magic and starheart. That means thor oneshots superman with mjolnir because Superman was very weak to magic.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2011 05:03 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
But Thor has magic? Don't you know grundy three shotted PC superman while previously beating entire JSA and absorbing Dr fate's chaos magic and starheart. That means thor oneshots superman with mjolnir because Superman was very weak to magic.

To be blatantly honest, you annoy the hell out of me.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2011 05:20 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by CosmicComet

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 14th, 2011 05:33 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

lmfao

Old Post Nov 14th, 2011 05:52 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Should I care about what you think about me? Contradict me on what I said about Superman, your personal opinion about me is pointless.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2011 06:00 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

I don't actually care about the thread, I just wanted you to know how annoying your butt-hurt posting style is. Carry on.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2011 06:06 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I don't actually care about the thread, I just wanted you to know how annoying your butt-hurt posting style is. Carry on.
HAHA YOU CAN'T CONTRADICT HIM!

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 14th, 2011 06:20 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

What butt-hurt? Go to any PC superman vs any magical guy thread and people always cite the same incident like it proves superman was a kitty against magic without telling all the details. It's like I go in every surfer thread and yell that he was oneshotted by thor without telling it was blood and thunder thor or post crisis superman getting three shotted by henshaw without telling that Hank had ten sinestro corps rings. He had sparred with enough magical beings like captain marvel, black adam, Maaldor, satannus etc and even won against some of them. But don't worry it is always butt hurt.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2011 06:22 AM
Senor Cage

yeah, maaldor was bad ass. i say supes.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2011 06:29 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Let me show people as to why Solomon was pounding on Superman:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

"Having absorbed MAGICAL ENERGY from doctor fate and power-ring energy from green lantern in previous battles, the man-thing allows nothing to withstand his single driving thought"

Old Post Nov 14th, 2011 06:52 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

This is what galan (creator of PC superman respect thread) said
Originally posted by Galan007
1-2 punches from classic Grundy were sufficient to KO pre-crisis Supes. Why? Because Grundy is magic based - thus, his punches radiate magical energies (which was one of pre-crisis Superman's extreme weaknesses.) That said, a couple swats from Mjolnir would probably be enough to down Supes here - assuming Thor was able to hit Supes before he sneezed, of course.

Although it was in 2009, I don't know what his stance would be on this topic now.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2011 07:00 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

And Superman wins, with ease.

cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by abhilegend

You do know Pre-Crisis Superman was also done in by an electric fence?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2011 01:47 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

PC Superman uses his anti-InfinityGem vision.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 14th, 2011 01:49 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote