KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » hulk VS. galactus (pure physical match)

hulk VS. galactus (pure physical match)
Started by: colossus17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zachrivard
galactcus would win, i doubt hulk could pick up galactcus

Hulk could pick up Galactus. That has nothing to do with him winning this fight. He can't win it.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 01:58 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

tell me "god of war".....do u know how much galactus weighs??

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 02:06 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by colossus17
tell me "god of war".....do u know how much galactus weighs??

18.2 tons.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 02:08 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

exactly..... and he is saying hulk cant pick that....

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 02:09 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawNilla

exactly..... and he is saying hulk cant pick that....

Yeah, that's just 3.2 tons more than Spider-Man can lift.

Thanks for the sig TWelling4ever, go on, take a bow!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 03:00 AM
StrawNilla is currently offline Click here to Send StrawNilla a Private Message Find more posts by StrawNilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

lol that would be funny seeing spiderman just pick up and carry galactus somewhere.....

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 03:02 AM
Cosmic Cube

lol that would be funny seeing spiderman just pick up and carry galactus somewhere.....

lol

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 03:02 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

this is still going on?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 03:03 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

why do u ask questions for which u already know the answers for?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 03:08 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the Thanos Quest #1, Thanos tells Death he'd need his power augmented to be able to get the gems, Death gives him a new body, which is more powerful.

Thanos then could amp his strength to insane levels with power cosmic, I don't see ever where it showed any type of limit.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:22 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

if colossus goes and ****s death like thanos did.will she give him an upgraded armor?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:25 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

NO! There can be only one Banger-of-Death!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:27 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

colossus should bang.her he needs an upgrade....

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:30 AM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by long pig
In the Thanos Quest #1, Thanos tells Death he'd need his power augmented to be able to get the gems, Death gives him a new body, which is more powerful.

Thanos then could amp his strength to insane levels with power cosmic, I don't see ever where it showed any type of limit.

Cosmic power, not power cosmic.

Thanos didn't become unkillable until after he had gained more power than Death. Making him immortal was Thanos's "punishment."

Thanos doesn't have a limitless source of energy from which to draw. What did he do with his strength?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:31 AM
Colossus21

use it to find new methods to bang death.....

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:34 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Cosmic power, not power cosmic.

Thanos didn't become unkillable until after he had gained more power than Death. Making him immortal was Thanos's "punishment."

Thanos doesn't have a limitless source of energy from which to draw. What did he do with his strength?

Slapped Silver Surfer , Drax

He battle Mad Thor with Power Gem (who’s power took down: Silver Surfer , Adam Warlock , Strange , etc)

Thanos defeated Champion (power gem) ( note Champ didn't even get one hit)

Thanos battle Odin , the same Odin that ***** slapped Seth

Pretty impressive

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:51 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by kgkg
Slapped Silver Surfer , Drax

He battle Mad Thor with Power Gem (who’s power took down: Silver Surfer , Adam Warlock , Strange , etc)

Thanos defeated Champion (power gem) ( note Champ didn't even get one hit)

Thanos battle Odin , the same Odin that ***** slapped Seth

Pretty impressive

Thanos used his intelligence and power in most of those fights. He doesn't really use his strength. Intelligence combined with his strength and power makes him deadly.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:52 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Thanos used his intelligence and power in most of those fights. He doesn't really use his strength. Intelligence combined with his strength and power makes him deadly.

why was i talking about thanos again lol?

the title says Galactus confused confused

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:58 AM
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by kgkg
why was i talking about thanos again lol?

the title says Galactus confused confused

It's Colossus17's fault.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 05:00 AM
Colossus21

yes it is i tried to manipulate you.....and call me by my new name asian colossus

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 05:01 AM