KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Shadow of the Republic II: Endless Night

Shadow of the Republic II: Endless Night
Started by: Arbiter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

lol.. 2 bounty hunters, with both mandorians big grin thats what i call power big grin

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:14 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

2 weeks later...The Bounty Hunters in an all new adventure. The Bounty Hunters 2: Reloaded.
Fan: Bounty Hunters 1 hasn't come out yet.
Fan 2: This place is crazy.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:15 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

haha big grin you have quite an imagination smile

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:17 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I see dead people.........no really it was at this funeral. He was in a box. I saw him.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:18 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

But then he became a zombie! A bounty hunter zombie with a wooden cane!

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:20 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

..............shall we start with Bounty Hunters and work are way up now or wait till tomorrow.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:23 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Does not mather to me

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:26 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

STAR WARS
SHADOW OF THE REPUBLIC II
ENDLESS NIGHT

Two years have passed since the battle of Yavin IV and the fall of the Sith Lord, Jerik. Now the Jedi Order is being remade. Of course some senators believe that the fall of Coruscant was the Republic's fault.
The Republic refuses to change its ways and so many systems has united and begun to build a new army to overthrow the New Republic. War is coming...

Two bounty hunters stand outside as an old man walks out.

Old Man: You know what to do. Go to Naboo and kill the Queen. You'll get paid half now and half later. I want her head.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:28 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Yes. It will be done" said Jaden. He signaled his bounty hunter friend to follow him into their mandolarian ship.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:30 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"I'll se what we can do about it, sir" he said with an robotic voice [standard voice]. "Have any information about the security around her?" he fixed some things with his gear while talking.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:31 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Old Man: She is currently staying at her house near the lake. About 20 guards should be protecting her but nothing highly important. I want her dead in 3 days or less.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:33 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"We will bring her in two or less, sir" he nodded as he walked after his friend.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:34 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Jaden put on his backpack and all his weapons. His main was the good ol' blue firing Republican Empire rifle. The one which came with the troops of Kamino the very first time the clones were made.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:34 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The Old Man reentered the room after handing Zuke 500,000,000 Republic Credits.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:35 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

~A little much to carry, but however.. this is fantasy smile~

Zuke walked after him, one thing they did not have in coment. weapon of choice. Zuke rather pick light guns, laser handguns and stuff like that. Jaden used a rifle.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:38 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Raxis Prime...the planet the bounty hunters are on is a planet of debris where no one comes...expect the 30 senators pissed off.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:40 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Are you ready, friend?" he said as he pulled his two guns. It was far to the lake, but it felt good holding them.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:42 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

(Oh the blasters)

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:44 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

(What about them?)

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:44 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~Actually, credits are like money on a credit card. So they'll have two credit cards split~.

Jaden chuckeled. "Always read" he said checking that his rifle was ready.

~Zodiac, do you know what those laser rifles were called? With the blue fire?~

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:46 AM