KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spider-Man vs. You

Spider-Man vs. You
Started by: electrifying 1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Spiderman can take a LEGION of us.

If he's on a high building and starts throwing stuff down.......... yea.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:39 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by newjak86
Juggernaught would destroy us all

Ok...time for some BS. This assumes we have as much prep as we need and any resources that exist within our world.

We can't hurt him physically. But telepaths are the way to beat Juggs. Many are crocks (most, in fact), but telepaths do exist. We hire (with our vast amounts of cash) dozens of proven telepaths to take him out and/or subdue him once we get his helmet off.

There's literally 100's of us here on KMC so we break into squadrons. We plan the attack in a forest that we have rigged for our purposes. We lure him to the appointed place and dozens of KMC'ers jump on his head with electric screwdrivers and crowbars. The goal is simply to get the helmet off. Simultaneously, another platoon of us blare horns and noisy-ass shit to distract him and another battalion throws smoke bombs everywhere to disorient him.

Vans are positioned around the area with us in and on top of them. They're all armed with the screwdriver/crowbar combo, and as people get thrown off of him the vans swoop in to unload more people on Juggs' head. The horn/bomb barrage continues and eventually we work his helmet off (many would die though). Then we all disappear into the forest, we play soothing ocean sounds on multiple stereos, and the telepaths go to work.

Woot!

-DM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:40 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

jesus u take this a bit seriously, eh?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:47 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i'm restating this as it was on the bottom of the last page ..... plus i think it would work (maybe)

ok, with only 24 hours of prep?... might be cutting it tight..... i assume i'll be given whatever resources i need

first you'd have to scout and prepare the battlefield.... New York.... hmmm... i've never actually been there so that makes this all completely theoretical (as if i was really going to do it... wink )

actually.... let's make this a lot simpler.... anyone read "Punisher kills the Marvel Universe"?

sewers would be a good location to take him down as it cuts his maneuverability and escape routes... it also makes it easier to control as there's less room

pick a good sewer location and begin rigging it..... attach a controllable power supply to all metallic objects/surfaces.... even run it into the water, use remote controlled explosives to urge him toward the location you prepped..... set up portcullises (steel doors that drop) at the entry/exit points of said controlled spot

as the electricity is yet to be turned on it should only give him a slight warning feeling rather than the blaring "avoid at all costs" spider sense alarm... more explosives set to motion detectors that he will avoid... but will also force him into the only direction available.... as soon as he moves whack on the electrical current and set off the motion sensitive explosives to cut off any escape route

this should be sufficient to stop him...... the current can be set to just above that required to drop a large man... with the option of increasing depending on how much it takes to down him..... this should let you take him alive

during all of this i (you... whoever) will be within/behind a transparent, bulletproof/non-conductive shield (plexiglass or something) to make sure the shrapnel from the explosions and electric current don't accidentally kill me (you)

basically you avoid guns (as you will miss) avoid direct contact (as he'll wreck you) and control as much of the environment as possible

this is all based on getting the appropriate resources obviously.... if i only get what i own personally ..... well i'd run away.....
stick out tongue

Happy Dance

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:47 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Ok...time for some BS. This assumes we have as much prep as we need and any resources that exist within our world.

We can't hurt him physically. But telepaths are the way to beat Juggs. Many are crocks (most, in fact), but telepaths do exist. We hire (with our vast amounts of cash) dozens of proven telepaths to take him out and/or subdue him once we get his helmet off.

There's literally 100's of us here on KMC so we break into squadrons. We plan the attack in a forest that we have rigged for our purposes. We lure him to the appointed place and dozens of KMC'ers jump on his head with electric screwdrivers and crowbars. The goal is simply to get the helmet off. Simultaneously, another platoon of us blare horns and noisy-ass shit to distract him and another battalion throws smoke bombs everywhere to disorient him.

Vans are positioned around the area with us in and on top of them. They're all armed with the screwdriver/crowbar combo, and as people get thrown off of him the vans swoop in to unload more people on Juggs' head. The horn/bomb barrage continues and eventually we work his helmet off (many would die though). Then we all disappear into the forest, we play soothing ocean sounds on multiple stereos, and the telepaths go to work.

Woot!

-DM

First itassumes we can find a powerful enought telepath to do it. remember even though he can be done in by mental attacks he never stays down from them which makes me think you have to be very powerful to damage him with a mental attack to subdue him. Which he will recover from like he always does then how are we gonna contain him.
Secondly his helmet can withstand attacks from Hulk(even though he eventually will knock ) but think about the power of the hulk and the fact we can not duplicate that power. So drills and crow bars are worthless. The only machines that have nearly enough power to do are all to big to be used on a small objest like Jugg's helmet.
Also gas won't work on him since he doesn't need to breath so we basically all run to our doom my friend Digi.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:50 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

and next, HOW MANY KMC would go on a death mission like THAT. You can count me out lol. I play it smart, I run and see a bunch of idiots march to there deaths. lol

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:00 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

Originally posted by DigiMark007

Woot!

-DM

"what part of an unstoppable force dont u understand"? .thats what juggs yells in x-2 wolverine's revenge.....any way u cant stop him.its not like he is going to stand there.....and let u attack him....

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:00 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

lol

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:01 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

eh, forget it. I just wanted to try and make a scenario wehre we could take him out. I agree it would never work.

Scoob's plan for beating Spidey is more feasible but I'd also still side with the wallcrawler. The sewer is definitely an equalizer, and limits him somewhat.

-DM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:10 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

We take a BIG magnet, and well zap Juggs on the magnet and keep him there forever,

It needs to be SO powerful, not even Jugs can get free. I mean he is wearing a metal suit after all.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:24 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
daniel18
THE ONE AND ONLY SLADE

A simple kick to his arachnid nuts and spidey should be feeling sick sick

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:34 AM
daniel18 is currently offline Click here to Send daniel18 a Private Message Find more posts by daniel18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

it wont he has an inertia canceling force.emited by his body....its mystical in origin....the magnet wont stop him.he will just continue moving in one direction....+ he can just shoot cyttorak energy at us...since now he can feel pain......his conscious mind shuts down instead of dealing with the unfamilier feeling of pain...and his subconscious mind automatically triggers a magic based chemical process which shoots cyttorak energy from his hands.....only happens at extreme moments of pain or panic.....

i created the juggs character......i know what he is really capable off....

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:37 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Fools!!! Only Black Robb could beat Spiderman...

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:45 AM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

isnt it past ur bed time?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:46 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by colossus17
isnt it past ur bed time?

it's past mine..... see you all tomorrow probably........ or i may be participating in a poker tournament..... such a good game

cool

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:52 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

good luck cool

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 03:53 AM
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

i could kill spidey by inviting him in a party with 5000 people so he is peter parker, and show him MJ naked on a coach for distraction while I keep screaming you killed uncle ben The mixed emotions will driv ehim insane then I go its Ok peter and stab him in the neck.........or He ****s me up either one works.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:00 AM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

lol!!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:54 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

ahhhhh yes the good ol 'distract em with prno and stab em in the throat' trick

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 05:26 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote