KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » !!^hero high^!! (Serious rp. NO SPAMMING OR CHATTING!)

!!^hero high^!! (Serious rp. NO SPAMMING OR CHATTING!)
Started by: mycoreisdark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Name:mirror
powers:to reflect any power back as long as he dosn't breath
age19

Attachment: lexa1.jpg
This has been downloaded 80 time(s).

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 02:58 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: Issac
Alliance: N/A
Powers: power of shadows [i'll explain later]
(please log in to view the image)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 03:03 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~all those that i just posted were evil

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 03:23 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~last but not lest is a old power ranger classic.evil twins of all the heros.now when you these villians if you would to hear them talk for the most part you will have to post what they are saying.thank you all.Anything you wanna add male~~

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 08:13 PM
MadMel
Heh

lol..i dunno where i can find screenshot for my chars..i can make them on hero machine thingy but im not going into all the print, scan, open on blah blah blah...u know

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 11:09 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 02:18 AM
MadMel
Heh

im changing janes power, well not changing, just adding something a forgot to add to her profile.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 05:19 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

heres janes costume...its not a girl in this pic but..meh...oh and her unmentioned power is speed

Attachment: kadaj2.jpg.w300h506.jpg
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 05:05 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~Missionmessedtop Super Nova from Destoring the city.remember this is an big city so no just finding him.i may not be in this one due to work.i'm giving a 3 day notice befor this starts.this is when it will start.if you are having problems about time.to at the time i posted it.this mission will not be done in one day.due to fairness and how PR89 and Shadowking use to run the old X-men rp we will do the same.with in the three days get to know the east wing better.any probs pm me,Maleifus,or thunderfox.thank you for your time~

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 02:38 AM
MadMel
Heh

ok...wait y are we doing this public team thing, with missions and such....ill go with it, but i reckon it'd be better to just once have a team thats anonymous and free going. thats just my opinion

Last edited by MadMel on Mar 22nd, 2006 at 04:24 AM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 04:17 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

look i didn't see anyone else trying to do any thing but random plots.sorry.as for the Public team.the public won't know about us onlying in some case's for missions that will need to non action.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 08:41 PM
MadMel
Heh

i liked the random plots...laughing out loud but like i said, ill go with it..

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 04:39 AM
MadMel
Heh

okey...3 days=showtime...pity i wont be around today...sad

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 10:37 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

were is malefius witout him i'm lost

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 05:21 PM
MadMel
Heh

yeah, where'd he go???

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 01:56 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

need to make some change to janet
name:Trina
her power will be psionic based.telepathy and super telekinesis(can make one bleed.thats how powerful)

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 10:25 PM
MadMel
Heh

uhuh..

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 06:26 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why did this just pop up and why does isacc look like sephiroth.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 02:28 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

ir popped up because you went back about 5 pages and posted in it erm

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 02:33 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Weird I must be high...

Thank to TxG

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 02:37 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote