KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hercules vs. Wonder Woman

Who'd win?
This poll is closed.
Hercules 25 47.17%
WW 28 52.83%
Total: 53 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hercules vs. Wonder Woman
Started by: x_danny_x

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Err... Juggy is way stronger than Ultimate Colossus.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:15 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by olympian

Post Crisis he Ko supes more than once. And one of them wasent magical.

Im gonna need a issue # on that one.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:15 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Virtue and Vice. Supes was out for quite along.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:16 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

"They failed. The Moon they did."

How did they fail the Moon?
I cant remember the Moon asking for anything ???????
I might be wrong but i cant remember the moon asking for anything. I might be wrong, but thre you go.

Dude trust me whta ever proportion of the moon she dragged it is far more impressive than the manhattnan thing. Lifting a charriot the size of San Fransico is also more impressive . smokin' smokin'

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:17 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Virtue and Vice.
?????????????

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:17 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Yahman read. what. i. say. :

They failed to move the Earth.

"Lifting a charriot the size of San Fransico is also more impressive"

Dragging Manhattan isent Hercs top feat. and did she made it to lift all or she end up asking help to Martin Manhaunter hmm.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:19 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Wasent you who said Classic Jugs was ONLY mid level? You shouldnt be laugthing. And no Colossus ultimate or not doesnt belong to the top. where did you got this idea? Everyone at ultimate universe wth the exception of captain America is weaker. "

Please dont get me started on this CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:19 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Virtue and Vice is the name.

Jla/Jsa Virtue and Vice- the one where they end up fighting Sorrow and Despero.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:20 AM
olympian

"Please dont get me started on this CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11"

Count to ten. And then try to figure out why practically no one says Colossus is above classic Jugs. You see theres a good reason.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:21 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Dragging Manhattan isent Hercs top feat"

If you say it is when he lifted the earth i will lose all respect for you. He never did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

olympian

True. He "only" lifted the heavens. Wich was a cosmic being with the name Uranos.

"only".

snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Virtue and Vice is the name.

Jla/Jsa Virtue and Vice- the one where they end up fighting Sorrow and Despero.
Well I agree with you saying that WW dont have the strength feats to prove she is Supermans level like Captain Marvel has done in the past.

Superman said it in his own words that CM is his equal. He has never said that about WW.

But on the flip side I think that WW is stronger than Hercules.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:23 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Count to ten. And then try to figure out why practically no one says Colossus is above classic Jugs. You see theres a good reason."

No that is not my point. Your post suggests that the Ultimate characters are weaker than there 616 counter parts???????????

Yes i will admit that maybe Thor is but none of the others are.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:23 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

"True. He "only" lifted the heavens. Wich was a cosmic being with the name Uranos.

"only"."

What the Frikin hell are the heavens from a marvel perspective. Are they the realm of death? The Realm of Hella, The Pits of tartarus The Sky or the TOAA's actual heaven.

What ever answer you give me is up to your perspective. And what ever version he lifted, it is a verry Dubious Feat.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:28 AM
olympian

"No that is not my point. Your post suggests that the Ultimate characters are weaker than there 616 counter parts??????????? "

They are. Only Cap is written as stronger.

"What ever answer you give me is up to your perspective. And what ever version he lifted, it is a verry Dubious Feat"

So if i dont belive in Gods heaven isent a heavens chariot dubius as well? My perspective is the same as the myth. Uranos was the sky and gaia was the earth. And he lifted it like Atlas did.

Keep in mind while not the canon version, the lifting the earth thing its also his and a greek myth.

Last edited by olympian on Jul 13th, 2005 at 05:07 AM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 05:00 AM
olympian

"Why do displays of strength mean nothing in this forum ?????????"

And who is not counting them? This is a Hercules/Diana thread not Diana and some heroes thread vs Hercules. I want things she lifted on her own that makes me say his heaven feat its surpassed. And so far i havent seen it. Did she or did she not had help with the heavens chariot?

And the moon?

And the earth?

Last edited by olympian on Jul 13th, 2005 at 05:08 AM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 05:04 AM
lifeisaglich

Diana has beaten Hercules from Marvel...which lead me to believe her to be being stronger....Is it in DC where Hercules is now a full fledge god..god of strength?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 05:35 AM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"Diana has beaten Hercules from Marvel"

Where? she didnt in Jla/Avengers.

"Is it in DC where Hercules is now a full fledge god..god of strength?"

Yeah at DC he was always a God of strengh when he met heroes like WW and Superman.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 05:38 AM
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

""No that is not my point. Your post suggests that the Ultimate characters are weaker than there 616 counter parts??????????? "

They are. Only Cap is written as stronger.

Ok ill change what i said earlier, But Ultimate Colossus and Ultimate Thing are far stronger than their 616 counter parts. Do not believe the Wizard chart. Both have performed feats in the Ultimate comics to suggest they are much stronger than the chart. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"What ever answer you give me is up to your perspective. And what ever version he lifted, it is a verry Dubious Feat"

She did lift the charriot for some time before she needed help from the martian manhunter. Dude i said the feat is dubious because you cannot put a weight on the heavens. One could make a good estimation as to how much that charriot weighed or how much the percentage of the moon she pulled weighed.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:37 PM
olympian

"Ok ill change what i said earlier, But Ultimate Colossus and Ultimate Thing are far stronger than their 616 counter parts"

No they arent. The reason ultimate Colossus looks so impressive its because in this universe, there arent many top tier heroes like the regular one. On his universe its him, Thing, Thor and Hulk. So of course hes one of the strongest of that world.

"She did lift the charriot for some time before she needed help from the martian manhunter"

Thats what i remembered about it. Her feats are good but she ends up needing help.

"Dude i said the feat is dubious because you cannot put a weight on the heavens"

And it doesnt have an estimated weight. Neither in the myths. This is one of those unlimited_impossible feats that myth characters used to do. And the Herc one its one of the most famous. But there are others in all mythologies. regardless of that fact, its still a feat he did, you have to count it.

Diana -does- have a feat like that tho. She and Supes once tried to lift the Spectre who has no estimated weight. Kinda like the Uranos/heavens. Difference is they couldnt and Herc did.

"One could make a good estimation as to how much that charriot weighed or how much the percentage of the moon she pulled weighed."

With that i agree. How much did the chariot weighted? Did they showed it?

Last edited by olympian on Jul 13th, 2005 at 07:38 PM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:32 PM