KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Livers (H/G): The Boy Who Lived and the Girl Who Survived

Livers (H/G): The Boy Who Lived and the Girl Who Survived
Started by: NightCrawler341

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Do you not see the "Livers: The boy that lived and the girl that survived - Harry/Ginny" thread?

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 07:54 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Sorry, can somebody please close this thread?

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 07:56 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Don't worry, the mods come here daily. Or you can report it.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 07:58 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phoenix
One thing I am confused about... H/Hr thread says 'because they understand each other' but surely H/G understand each other better - they've both been posessed by voldie, both nearly died... I woulda thought Ginny understood Harry's position far better than Hermione...
You can say it all you want, no one ever listens to you. (had said it at least fifteen times in debate thread.)
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
Well it sais in the end of the book, that Harry knew they understood each other. Thats why he told her all that stuff about breaking up, right?

And all she didn't say "No!" or something like that.

However, I have to say one thing.

Ginny will follow Ron, Hermione, and Harry no matter what. I'm sure of it, but Luna... I"m not sure, only if Hermione persuades Harry that they need more people to joint he group, so they could do it safer.

Neville thought.... I don't think his going to be in the group.
Ginny will make Luna come... she lives so close... Ginny and Luna might just sneak behind Harry and Hermione and Ron. Neville will turn up, he is too important of a character.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 09:56 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alma negra
Pink Lady with a Firebolt

i know ginny is so stubborn as to sneak up on them. but as i said and will always say: she shouldn't go. i think it should be The-Boy-Who-Lived out to fight Voldemort and his two best mates Hermione and Ron. there's just something special about them that i don't want ANYONE to mess up.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 12:36 AM
alma negra is currently offline Click here to Send alma negra a Private Message Find more posts by alma negra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Maybe all of them will get stuck fighting some Death Eaters?

Heck, maybe Ginny would die than... God that would be sad sad Sadder then Dumbeldore...

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 12:38 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by alma negra
i know ginny is so stubborn as to sneak up on them. but as i said and will always say: she shouldn't go. i think it should be The-Boy-Who-Lived out to fight Voldemort and his two best mates Hermione and Ron. there's just something special about them that i don't want ANYONE to mess up.
I know what you mean, but Ginny, Neville, and Luna are a big part of the group now to leave them out.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 12:53 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by 2Tidus!
Maybe all of them will get stuck fighting some Death Eaters?

Heck, maybe Ginny would die than... God that would be sad sad Sadder then Dumbeldore...
NO GINNY DYING! I like her. She one of me fav chars.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 12:54 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Shes my second fav char. My first is well... Voldemort. Third is Ron, FOurth is Harry.

I dunno why, but I just liked GInny once I read the second book.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 12:57 AM
alma negra
Pink Lady with a Firebolt

Originally posted by NightCrawler341
I know what you mean, but Ginny, Neville, and Luna are a big part of the group now to leave them out.

i know. they became important in the 5th book when they went to the DoM. but i remember that harry didn't want them to go.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 02:05 AM
alma negra is currently offline Click here to Send alma negra a Private Message Find more posts by alma negra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I think atleast one of them is going to die or suffer from an unforgivible curse...

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 02:27 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by alma negra
i know. they became important in the 5th book when they went to the DoM. but i remember that harry didn't want them to go.
Because he didn't want any of them hurt. But since they proved themselves then and are older and more advanced in magic since book 5 I'm sure Harry would let them go. At least he would let Neville good, he has definitly proved himself.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 03:01 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I've noticed that in the H/Hr thread they only talk against Ron/Hermoine... does that mean they think H/G is a good couple but like H/Hr better or do they have nothing really to go against it?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 06:21 AM
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NightCrawler341
I've noticed that in the H/Hr thread they only talk against Ron/Hermoine... does that mean they think H/G is a good couple but like H/Hr better or do they have nothing really to go against it?

They only talk against Ron?Hermionie, and think Harry needs a compassionate girl, when He really needs a tough and spunky one (Ginny) and not likeingRon/Hermionie proves nothing for H/Hr.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 06:40 AM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Mmhmm.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 06:57 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I was always a Harry/Ginny fan thought. I think Hermione isn't really Harry's type, and neither of them prooved something that they have a crush on each other. It seemed that Ron got Hermione, but Harry didn't mind since he was too preoccupied with Ginny stick out tongue.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 02:17 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I think its a great couple, they deserve each other. They understand each other.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 02:22 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

More than Hermione. I dunno why, but she annoys me sometimes stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 02:23 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Likewise. She's too over-cautious. I mean, I know she wants Harry safe but seriously, let him be reckless. A man ain't a man unless he is reckless.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 02:27 PM
Imaginary
blinded

She's too naggy... even Harry thinks so on many occasions. There's a list on the Sugar Quill about it.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 11:39 PM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote