KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » NJO Luke and Vong army vs. Revan and Sith Army

Who will win?
This poll is closed.
NJO Luke and Vong army 4 57.14%
Darth Revan and Sith army 3 42.86%
Draw 0 0%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

NJO Luke and Vong army vs. Revan and Sith Army
Started by: Arbiter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

NJO Luke and Vong army vs. Revan and Sith Army

Who will win?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:29 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Lord Revan and his Sith army. You really need to be more specific. Since you weren't, this is Revan and Bastila with the Star Forge which will instantly paralyze any electrical things without the proper codes that gets anywhere near it. The Sith army has an endless fleet, Bastila has her battle meditation, there's thousands of dark Jedi, and Revan alone can turn the balance of war and make the losing side win in even dire situations.

And even if the vong ships have no electrical things at all and Luke boards to fight Revan, I think Revan will win after a long fight for many reasons and the fact that Luke was nearly killed by a Vong that was merely an imposter of the supreme overlord.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:35 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth zamorak
The Dark Knight

i agree with emperor,revan is a brilliant strategist and he has bastila's battle meditation AND he has the star forge

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........''...\.......... _.´

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:37 PM
Click here to Send darth zamorak a Private Message Find more posts by darth zamorak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

The Yuuzhan Vong also wouldnt have any chance of finding the Star Forge because they dont have anyforce users. And the're dumb.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:45 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darth zamorak
i agree with emperor,revan is a brilliant strategist and he has bastila's battle meditation AND he has the star forge

Thank you. My thoughts too. Just... shorter.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:45 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Zodiac, you have 1800 + posts so far, and 67 threads made. You've been here since June. I have 2500+ posts and half the started threads you have. Go get a job.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:31 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I tried. I went to Winn-Dixie, Publix, Rhinos, Hardies, and 4 other places.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:40 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Try a grocery store. They are easy to get hired at. My brother go a job there in like five hours(I would too, but I'm not old enough. DAMN THOSE CHILD LABOR LAWS!)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:42 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

You want work as a child, go to Central America.

ANd you should try getting a job at Kroger's, if they have on in-state. They start at 8 bucks and hour and are unionized.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:48 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Krogers?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:49 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

A grocery store chain predominant in the midwest, ranging from SC to MI.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:52 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

We have H-E-B, Albertsons, and then the big ones like Costco and Sams out here. I remember hearing that name now.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:54 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Albertson....We had those when I lived in El Paso. Here we have Piggly Wiggly, Kroger's, Food Lion, and some other BS.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:58 PM
RocasAtoll

We have Meijers, and that's about all lol.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 01:31 AM
Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Try a grocery store. They are easy to get hired at. My brother go a job there in like five hours(I would too, but I'm not old enough. DAMN THOSE CHILD LABOR LAWS!)

I tried every store. 3 of them are hiring and the other said 'we'll give you a call' and a month later....nothing.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 01:40 AM
Fishy

Okay now back on topic... Oooteenie

Revan wins, no ship would ever reach the Star Forge, the codes would never be deactivated only if Luke was there but by the time he would be through that damn door Revan would have destroyed most of the REpublic fleet. With Bastila her battle meditation and his genius it would not be very hard to do. The Star Forge would throw out so many ships that nothing could win from it.

The only thing the Vong have is Luke and although thats nice its not going to be enough far from enough. Especially if they fight on the STar Forge, Revan is powerful normally maybe even close to Luke if not a match for him if not more powerful but Imagine him if he actually had the full power of a star powering him on extra. Making his Dark Side even more powerful. He would waste Luke.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:34 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I forgot there was a topic here.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:35 PM
Fishy

It happens

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:36 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I will make some memorable topics then.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:37 PM
Darth Kronos
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know its a little late for this, but..yea Zodiac, this is a pretty good thread

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:06 PM
Click here to Send Darth Kronos a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Kronos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote