KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Underworld Evolution: Poster and Site Online

Underworld Evolution: Poster and Site Online
Started by: TheFanboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superfly4000
Come on, the half assed green wolf/vampire hybrid really sucked. It was disapointing.

I would not say it sucked. but I could see where you are coming from. I still love love the movie and waiting to see it the Day it comes out!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:15 AM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

yeah, i do agree that the wolves looked pretty dain fakey. but im excited for a sequel

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:16 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

Im excited to. Im just pointing out its flaws. I think the plot for this next one should be interesting, and they probably have a bigger budget this time. I was looking at the special features on the Underworld DVD. You should have seen the vampire/wolf hybrid the original had planned!

Last edited by Superfly4000 on Aug 11th, 2005 at 04:31 PM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:28 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JennifARGH

Actually the half-breed was blue and the visuals were excellent considering that the movie was low budget, the story plot was very unique and personally the acting was very well done. Compare this movie to any other vampire vs. werewolf movie and determine which one you think is best. Evolutions is going to be great and personally they do not need to redeem themselves from the first movie because it was excellent.

Van Helsing was a great movie, the visuals in it were horrid and although I love the movie it was still one skip shy of failure.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:32 PM
JennifARGH is currently offline Click here to Send JennifARGH a Private Message Find more posts by JennifARGH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Well I have to agree that they did well with the buget that they had.
As for Van Helsing...I could not watch it all the way through. I did not care for that movie to much but it has it's fans.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:00 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JennifARGH

Van Helsing was excellent, although it is not my favorite movie it was definately fresh, you dont see those kind of classics anymore.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:43 PM
JennifARGH is currently offline Click here to Send JennifARGH a Private Message Find more posts by JennifARGH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

The cg werewolves in Van Helsing were batter than the werewolves in Underworlds, and I liked there transformations better. How many times do i have to say that I enjoyed the Underworld movie. I'm simply saying that it had flaws. I don't mean to intrude on your cult fandom of it.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 10:06 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JennifARGH

My arguement wasnt directly at you, it was for anyone who cared to argue the point. Yes I agree the alteration from man to beast in Van Helsing was much better then in Underworld.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 10:19 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I agree. I have been saying that the hole time. laughing out loud I would not say I am part of the cult fallowind, although that is the kind of fans it has. I I am still a fan of the movie.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 10:28 PM
Superfly4000

Ok, as long as we have that cleared...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 11:21 PM
Lord Melkor

I liked this movie, you can't compare it to stupid eye candy Hellsing.

Vampire chicks are always good. And I don't enjoy vampires as cannon fodder.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 11:58 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JennifARGH

I so want the outfit she wears... *drools* product. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 12:15 AM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JennifARGH
I so want the outfit she wears... *drools* product. stick out tongue

Guysno....I like the wardrobes for the movie they add a real, " I'm bad ass " look they all had with out being stupid. no

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 07:37 PM
RocasAtoll

I liked Van Helsing for the first few minutes until the only hot Vampire mistress died. Then I turned it off.

Underworld added a backround to the plot whihc I liked and the action was alright for the movie. The idea of UV bullets kinda confused me a bit, but it does make sense.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:42 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

It seemed a little unlikely. The silvernitate (sp I have no clue ) bullets seemed more logical but in like darts. But how are they going to kill each other.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 03:33 AM
crickey77

trailer for this one is now online: http://www.chud.com/index.php?type=news&id=4791

what do you think?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:34 PM
crickey77 is currently offline Click here to Send crickey77 a Private Message Find more posts by crickey77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

That was SOOO COOL! It is harder to wait.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 02:36 PM
crickey77

LOL, I know... good trailers always get my pumped up for movies! what was your fave part?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 04:00 PM
crickey77 is currently offline Click here to Send crickey77 a Private Message Find more posts by crickey77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

IN the trailer or the first movie?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2005 10:27 PM
crickey77

oh, i meant in the evolution trailer...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 06:05 PM