KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Is Sidious an idiot?

Is Sidious an idiot?
Started by: Lil Krueger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Is Sidious an idiot?

Is he? I mean Dooku is far more superior than Anakin, Darth, Obi-Wan, Assaj, and any Jedi's. But nooooo he had to kill off Dooku and choose Anakin. Why? Is he retarded?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:14 AM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Re: Is Sidious an idiot?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AnakinDayWalker
Is he? I mean Dooku is far more superior than Anakin, Darth, Obi-Wan, Assaj, and any Jedi's. But nooooo he had to kill off Dooku and choose Anakin. Why? Is he retarded?

I think I speak for every living person on this planet when I say....

What the hell are talking about? confused

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:27 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

I like Cherry Dr. Pepper...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:30 AM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by DarkYoda
I like Cherry Dr. Pepper...

Dont you mean Cherry Vanilla?

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DSA-Vader
Restricted

Account Restricted

IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY

The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess Is The Shiznut

Click here to Send DSA-Vader a Private Message Find more posts by DSA-Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I like Vanilla Pepsi.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:31 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

Originally posted by Ast Rofan
Dont you mean Cherry Vanilla?

possibly... wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:32 AM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I think Palpatine knew that the Separtists would be defeated, and he couldn't have the infamous known leader of the Separtists as his right hand man of his Empire. So like all good Sith do, he dispatched those who become useless to him. Besides, I also believe that Dooku was getting on in years and would kick the bucket soon, and I doubt Dantius Palpatine wouls share with him the secret to his immortality.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:34 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

I also like salsa...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:35 AM
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

Oreos are awesome!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:46 AM
Rand al'Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

I may hate Sidious, but I must admit the guy is damn good at manipulation.

Duty is heavier than a mountain death lighter than a feather.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:02 AM
Click here to Send Rand al'Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Rand al'Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You

have

to

be

joking.

Dooku was killed by the Chosen One; doesn't say much for his power then, does it?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:20 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

The fukk kinda question is this??????? Nigga, you blazed?

I mean to dis, but this is the stupidest Q i've seen on this website. Lucky for you this is the EU forum, if it was the E-3 forum those movie maggots would have u for breakfast!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 09:10 AM
Click here to Send Darth Callous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Callous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Why? Sidious was an idiot. Dooku was by far superior to Anakin. Of course Sidious was thinking of the future but we all know how that turned out.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 10:30 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: Re: Is Sidious an idiot?

Originally posted by DiamondBullets
The fukk kinda question is this??????? Nigga, you blazed?

I mean to dis, but this is the stupidest Q i've seen on this website. Lucky for you this is the EU forum, if it was the E-3 forum those movie maggots would have u for breakfast!
Would they now? I certainly hope AnakinDayWalker is dirt cuz those maggots would have a hard time chewing him.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:36 PM
Commander Duck
The Expendable Jedi

Re: Re: Re: Is Sidious an idiot?

Originally posted by Tangible God
Would they now? I certainly hope AnakinDayWalker is dirt cuz those maggots would have a hard time chewing him.

laughing out loud

That is so true!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:23 PM
Click here to Send Commander Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Commander Duck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by Fishy
Why? Sidious was an idiot. Dooku was by far superior to Anakin. Of course Sidious was thinking of the future but we all know how that turned out.

And that's why Dooku was hacked up, right?

Anakin was the Chosen One; Palpatine wanted the Chosen One, who was already more powerful than Dooku at a young age.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 06:24 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Originally posted by Captain REX
And that's why Dooku was hacked up, right?

Anakin was the Chosen One; Palpatine wanted the Chosen One, who was already more powerful than Dooku at a young age.

No. Sidious told Dooku to lose.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:56 PM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool
"Nerd maker funner of-er"

Tyrannus is more powerful than all of them (except yoda and Grievous) and he was told to lose.

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:36 PM
Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Where have you read that Dooku was told to loose by Sids. I'm not saying I doubt it cause I think so too, I just wanna know

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 09:09 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote