KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Sci Fi & Fantasy VS. Thread

Dooku vs Saruman. Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Count Dooku 19 65.52%
Saruman 10 34.48%
Total: 29 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sci Fi & Fantasy VS. Thread
Started by: Cory Chaos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dusty

ok, how about....

the Dark crystal, or back to the future?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 08:25 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dizzyblondegirl
Blonde BUT not Dumb!!!!

well okay but if you had to choose

hello to everyone at KMC

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 01:04 AM
dizzyblondegirl is currently offline Click here to Send dizzyblondegirl a Private Message Find more posts by dizzyblondegirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sraven

Godzilla or course if for nothing else but his Radiation Breath. :P

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 07:42 PM
Sraven is currently offline Click here to Send Sraven a Private Message Find more posts by Sraven Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Funkadelic

Godzilla off course!

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 04:16 PM
Funkadelic is currently offline Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Yeah, Godzilla would probably beat King Kong, though, King Kong would put up a fight no doubt.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:55 AM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

The american film had King-Kong winning, the Japanese film did not have Godzilla winning.

In the american film the movie ends, but at the end of the japanese film, you hear Godzilla roar one last time and it blacks out.

Those are the only differences.

And as for now adays, if you have seen Final Wars, you would know King Kong is destroyed.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:43 AM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mac Murphy

Godzilla vs. King kong is a difficult one because of the circomstances. For example what generation of Godzilla? The movie involved a fight between King Kong and the Showa Godzilla but had King Kong had a scrap with the Heisei Godzilla the chances of him winning would have been greatly reduced. The 2000's series Godzilla would have stood a better chance of defeating King Kong to. All three Godzilla's have different powers and sizes. So it depends on the Godzilla in question.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 12:23 PM
Mac Murphy is currently offline Click here to Send Mac Murphy a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Murphy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Overmaster
The Stranger

Fully Powered Ascended Anubis vs. Morgoth Full Power

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 09:20 PM
The Overmaster is currently offline Click here to Send The Overmaster a Private Message Find more posts by The Overmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fruits
oh, Conan the Barbarian. he was awesome and he had ferrets. i mean, seriously, how can you go wrong when you got ferrets??

That was "The Beastmaster" played by Marc Singer smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 11:28 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

I have a question.

In a fight between an adult Xenomorph and a an adolecent creature from the new series "Surface" of about the same size, who would win?

Even a Xenomorph-size "Surface" creature gives off a lot of electricity. They can survive in molten lava, and they're not dumb either.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 01:52 AM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I think your question ^ pretty much killed the thread... wink

Aliens vs. Predator (which movie was better?)

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 11:35 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
y_monkee

ooohh... a real toughie but i gotta go with predator ... it was more suspenseful ... but James Cameron directed Aliens >.< ... damn! it's hard to choose

i'd go with predator for the sheer coolness of his looks and gear.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 02:13 PM
y_monkee is currently offline Click here to Send y_monkee a Private Message Find more posts by y_monkee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Highlander Versus SW:Attack of the clones

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 02:15 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I'm a bit biased... but Attack of the Clones...

War of the Worlds (remake) or Serenity?

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 06:26 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

From what i have seen ( trailers and odd clip) i'd give it too serenity.......

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 02:01 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gvendur_1

Serenity

A Fistful of Dollars vs. For a Few Dollars More vs. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 09:18 PM
gvendur_1 is currently offline Click here to Send gvendur_1 a Private Message Find more posts by gvendur_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dude_The_Man
Protoman Unmasked

The good the bad and the Ugly obviously.

How about Connor Macleod (Christopher Lambert) or Duncan Macleod (Adrian Paul)

If Protoman ever removed his mask... There i'de be.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 03:27 AM
Dude_The_Man is currently offline Click here to Send Dude_The_Man a Private Message Find more posts by Dude_The_Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Connor.

Jane (serenity) vs. Mal (serenity)

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 12:10 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dusty
Connor.

Jane (serenity) vs. Mal (serenity)

Ermmm Jane? Robocop or evil Terminator from the first movie?

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 07:20 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Terminator easily...

River (from Serenity)

vs

Elektra

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 09:20 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote