KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Sci Fi & Fantasy VS. Thread

Dooku vs Saruman. Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Count Dooku 19 65.52%
Saruman 10 34.48%
Total: 29 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sci Fi & Fantasy VS. Thread
Started by: Cory Chaos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

what's up with all these match-ups involving characters from Serenity? Its really f*cking LAME, that movie was a POS.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post May 8th, 2006 07:01 AM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deicide
Custodian with schools

Hey,
i put this on the Star Wars vs forum and they locked it out. since this is sci-fi fantasy. who would win this space battle.....the Imperial Fleet from star wars or Starfleet, from star trek?? just both sides with all the ships...

Old Post May 26th, 2006 04:59 PM
Deicide is currently offline Click here to Send Deicide a Private Message Find more posts by Deicide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regret
One Among Many

Imperial Fleet, from what I've seen Starfleet is low on small maneuverable ships...but all Starfleet has to do is fire some directed torpedo into the just right spot and blow all them Imperial ships to crap one by one...like someone would build a huge warship that could be blown up like the Deathstar was... idiots

Ok, here's one:

Starbuck and Apollo from the original Battlestar Gallactica vs. the ones from the new one

And while we're on Star Trek - Battlestar's Number 6 vs. Data

Robbin' from the rich to give to themselves

Old Post May 28th, 2006 01:23 AM
Regret is currently offline Click here to Send Regret a Private Message Find more posts by Regret Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deicide
Custodian with schools

Starfleet has the Defiant, and the Delta Flyer from Voyager. they are pretty powerful but small, fast and maneuverable ships. and about Number 6 vs. Data? i dont know too much about Battlestar Galactica. but I bet knowin Data they prolly wouldnt even fight, they'd prolly exchange information or something like that.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 01:06 PM
Deicide is currently offline Click here to Send Deicide a Private Message Find more posts by Deicide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deicide
Custodian with schools

anyway, what do you all think would happen if a Borg armada showed up at the Deathstars front door? in my opinion i think the Borg would be successfull in assimilating it. if they were able to transport inside, the stormtroopers would only be able to take out a few Borg at best. they would adapt to their blaster fire.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 06:11 PM
Deicide
Custodian with schools

nevermind, i found the answer to this on a site:http://www.electricferret.com/fights/darkstars.htm

it is pretty awesome...check it out. when u go there click on the comic book battles link. and there will be several battles u can choose from.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 06:35 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Aragorn V Conan
Neo V Xena

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 07:30 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

The Colonial Marines from Aliens with weapons and vechicles Vs Dutchs Team from preadator

From the b***s of Hancock's junior's to the shores of misery, we will curse our country's leaders cross the stars on land and sea, first to fight the distant corporate wars, spill our blood for a sheaf of green, we will do or die, we ask not why cuz we're colonial marines!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 06:05 PM
Lighthammer is currently offline Click here to Send Lighthammer a Private Message Find more posts by Lighthammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

The Colonial Marines From Aliens versus the pansy troopers from Stars**** troopers

From the b***s of Hancock's junior's to the shores of misery, we will curse our country's leaders cross the stars on land and sea, first to fight the distant corporate wars, spill our blood for a sheaf of green, we will do or die, we ask not why cuz we're colonial marines!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 01:02 AM
Lighthammer is currently offline Click here to Send Lighthammer a Private Message Find more posts by Lighthammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Katarn

I got 1
Anubis from SG1 vs Sauron from lord of the rings

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 10:56 PM
Darth Katarn is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Katarn a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Katarn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Is Anubis limited by the Ascended or not?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 11:12 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robby001

Here's one. Willow VS Frod Baggins. No weapons or tricks just bare hands. smokin'

"God created Arakis to train the faithful."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 02:46 PM
Robby001 is currently offline Click here to Send Robby001 a Private Message Find more posts by Robby001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OzzieArcane

Count Dooku vs Saruman

Put this here because it sounded like it wouldn't particularly belong in either the Star Wars or Lord of the Rings forums.

I thought this fight would be interesting simply because they are both played by the same person and their characters are actually pretty similar as well.

I can't particularly think of a reason that would cause these two to fight, but for the sake of fairness. Let's say that Saruman has a staff that can't be cut by light sabers.

Who wins?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 01:09 AM
OzzieArcane is currently offline Click here to Send OzzieArcane a Private Message Find more posts by OzzieArcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm...... Good fight. Maybe Saruman?

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2006 01:26 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I think Dooku would win this. Saruman is a wizard, but they're bound by limits on their powers and what they can do. Dooku isn't.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 12:45 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robby001

I am not really a huge fan of Count Dooku but I do think he was alot more sinister of a bad guy then Saruman. After Saruman was defeated in the Lord of the Rings he pretty much seemed just like an ordinary old geezer. While Dooku seemed pretty strong all the way through to his death.

As for a Wizard to be limits to his powers this is true but same goes for dooku. The force is not limitless.

"God created Arakis to train the faithful."

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 02:12 AM
Robby001 is currently offline Click here to Send Robby001 a Private Message Find more posts by Robby001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samle

Cool I would think that saruman would win

Saruman has magic but count dooku has the force so saruman would win

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 02:26 AM
samle is currently offline Click here to Send samle a Private Message Find more posts by samle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Theres like...a big fat thread right at the top of the forum for this.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f88/t356762.html

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 02:32 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doan_m

Halo Spartan vs. Space Marines.

Its been done several times on many other boards, but how about one here?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 12:43 PM
doan_m is currently offline Click here to Send doan_m a Private Message Find more posts by doan_m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doan_m

i'm just going to say it depends on who hits who first.

Sauruman wins by shooting a nice big fireball.

Dooku: By means of force lightning.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 12:44 PM
doan_m is currently offline Click here to Send doan_m a Private Message Find more posts by doan_m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote