KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » tell your secrets

tell your secrets
Started by: roguegirl15

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 20 21 [22]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Röland
Exactly. And it just feels good.

Kinky ****er.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 05:24 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by silver_tears
Kinky ****er.

Kinky? Yes.

Clean? Absolutely.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 05:26 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Röland
Actually I need to shave my face, I'm repping the full beard right now. stick out tongue

I shaved down under this morning, and I do use DIFFERENT razorheads.
Yeah, so do I. That would just be disgusting

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 05:27 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Strangelove
Yeah, so do I. That would just be disgusting

I remember my one friend used the same razor one time, he told us all during poker and we ripped on him the rest of the night. laughing out loud

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 05:28 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marxman
Resident Communist

Originally posted by AOR
It's a phase, we all go through it.
Wow. I feel so much better knowing everybody leases a house with a group of friends and 2 months later get a relapse of a disease they thought they had under control, have to get major surgery, have to take a year off from college, and forget about the house they leased. I'm so glad everybody tends to have the worse year of their life at a time where they thought would be one of the best years of their life. I'm totally not depressed anymore. no expression

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 06:12 AM
Marxman is currently offline Click here to Send Marxman a Private Message Find more posts by Marxman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Whine about it a little more, I'm sure it'll change what's happening.

I'm sorry about the sarcasm, but really shit happens, you can't really change stuff like that you just have to move on. And I'm betting that's not the kind of stuff you wanna hear now, but it's true. erm

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 06:13 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marxman
Resident Communist

Whine about it a little more, I'm sure it'll change what's happening.

I'm sorry about the sarcasm, but really shit happens, you can't really change stuff like that you just have to move on. And I'm betting that's not the kind of stuff you wanna hear now, but it's true. erm
No its not what I wanted to hear. To be perfectly honest I didn't post it so you can give me advice because you have no idea what I'm going through and couldn't even begin to imagine. I posted because I haven't really said aloud that I'm depressed and I just wanted to get it out there so I can start to face it. This was a good a place as any.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 06:20 AM
Marxman is currently offline Click here to Send Marxman a Private Message Find more posts by Marxman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Being rude to someone who was just trying to be supportive in the first place with his "we all go through it" is the way to go, nice job. thumb up

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 06:28 AM
Marxman
Resident Communist

Being rude to someone who was just trying to be supportive in the first place with his "we all go through it" is the way to go, nice job. thumb up
That's probably the worst thing to say to someone, even if we all go through it. No one wants anybody to compare their situation to someone else's.

But you're right, I could have handled it better. Today has just be especially tough. However, you could have also handled it better, instead of telling me to "whine about it more." Try to lay off me, would ya?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 06:34 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I reported this thread

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 07:26 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Originally posted by AOR
Wow I think there is a thread on this already...did you check Vinny's Directory?

Tell the Truth About Yourself

That index is in no way reliable. All it does is listing the most popular threads.

tell your secrets

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 07:36 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote