KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official BLEACH series Thread

The Official BLEACH series Thread
Started by: Big_Daddy2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (524): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XxILuvVegetaxX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by D_A_R_E
I heard that Bleach has been bought by the same company as Naruto so... I really don't think we can expect much from it. Unfortunately I think Bleach is going to end up just like Naruto. Itz sad.. it really is...

I dont think you can say that 100% sure. Bleach was licensed by Viz, who also have Inuyasha, so it can go either way, either on Toonami or Adult Swim.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 03:09 PM
XxILuvVegetaxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxILuvVegetaxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxILuvVegetaxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxILuvVegetaxX

Bleach is going to air on Adult Swim this Fall, It'll be interesting to see how the dubb will be like. I'm on episode 83, I wonder how long its going to be... but I like the series so I dont mind if its long X3

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:32 PM
XxILuvVegetaxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxILuvVegetaxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxILuvVegetaxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

I love Bleach!!!! It's so awesome!!! Kurosaki Ichigo is awesome!!!! I'm on episode 36!

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 04:11 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XxILuvVegetaxX
is this anime still ongoing?

Yeppers. They just released eps 83 this week on TV Tokyo. This bounto arc is starting to drag something fierce....I can smell the decay of it's existence each time I turn on the series. It's developing slowly, if at all... sad At least in the regards of Filler eps, Bleach's arcs aren't as short and random as Narutos.

"Below courage there's nothing"
"I will never let my comrades die"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 07:35 PM
Big_Daddy2 is currently offline Click here to Send Big_Daddy2 a Private Message Find more posts by Big_Daddy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

There was a one hour special on TV Tokyo this week for esp 84-85.

I'm still dedicated to the anime, even though their pushing ahead with their Bounto filler arc. Orihime's useless i've come to the conclusion....what use can she really possibly serve lol. Poor girl...can't make the necessary sacrifices big grin .

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 07:21 AM
Big_Daddy2 is currently offline Click here to Send Big_Daddy2 a Private Message Find more posts by Big_Daddy2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

She heals. And I was on episode 63 but Keiichianimeforever.com is messed up.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 07:38 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxILuvVegetaxX

quote:
There was a one hour special on TV Tokyo this week for esp 84-85.

I'm still dedicated to the anime, even though their pushing ahead with their Bounto filler arc. Orihime's useless i've come to the conclusion....what use can she really possibly serve lol. Poor girl...can't make the necessary sacrifices

Same... rofl, I was very happy that this was a 1-hour release X3

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 04:56 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Well I'm pretty sure Inoue will find some way to update her powers. I mean, basically her main ability is the healing of course, but we haven't seen everything she can do just yet. The cutting technique where she sends out that little black winged guy is a good technique i suppose, better than Rukia's "Shakahou!" Demon arts technique.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 10:16 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akira99
Servant of ESP

I've seen up to episode 12 of this anime. I have to admit my feelings about it are mixed. I didn't really like the opening music but the actual ideas introduced with souls etc really caught my attention.
It seems a bit off putting that there are so many episodes. But one thing that really annoys me about this anime is the silly slapstick fighting that goes on. Like when Ichigo or Rukia kick the crap out of someone for no good reason [other than the opening scene with Ichigo and that gang - that was funny], and when Karin his little sister who really irritates me starts kicking that huge guy Chad when hes down on the ground in pain!!! What IS THIS? I may continue watching this anime just to see what happens when Ichigo and that star pupil guy have a Hollow slaying competition and whatever happens after that but its not high in my priorities. 6.5/10 so far

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 07:20 PM
Akira99 is currently offline Click here to Send Akira99 a Private Message Find more posts by Akira99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I just finished chapter 235, I find it weird that Ichigo is having problems beating Grimjaw with his Ban-Kai. IMO he shouldn't have to keep using his hollow form. Out of everybody fighting he's doing the worst with his Ban-Kai.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 06:25 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Does the Anime episodes eventully go to the parts in the Manga?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:18 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Not yet

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 03:42 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big_Daddy2
Hidden Leaf Ninja

Caught the latest TV Tokyo eps...

So it would appear the Quincy's powers are based on "emotions of the heart"...I guess they would have to bring back Ishida eventually...he was pretty useless there for a while.

On another note, the Bounto are getting annoying with their attack, then flee in defeat strategy...they're prolonging this story arc...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:39 PM
Tallis
Angel In Hell

I started watching the series two days ago and I'm already at the Bount arc. I'm loving it thus far.

also if anyone wants a good site to stream the episodes go here. It's fast easy and free

www.animeepisodes.net

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 10:13 PM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Thnx! big grin

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 10:25 PM
Tallis
Angel In Hell

Glad I could help out.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 10:28 PM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boobsmagee

ill check this serious out lolz, im alittle late i think but who cares, im hoping this is the next series i check out not sure tho........blah..blah.blah im bored

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 06:16 AM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boobsmagee

dang not working dang.................!?!?!??!?!?! how ru all

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 06:19 AM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailormoon
The newest sailor scout

What's this show about exactly? It's been bugging me that I don't know.

Sig by amity75!!!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 07:02 PM
sailormoon is currently offline Click here to Send sailormoon a Private Message Find more posts by sailormoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxILuvVegetaxX

Plot Summary: Kurosaki Ichigo is a 15 year old boy that has an ability to see ghosts/spirits. Because of his ability, he is able to meet a female death god (a.k.a Shinigami) named Kuchiki Rukia. To save his family and friends from unwanted soul-eating spirits (Hollows), Rukia transfers her Shinigami powers to Ichigo. As Rukia takes on a human shell, together they solve mysteries involving spirits and hollows until from the spirit world comes 2 other shinigamis explaining that it is illegal to transfer Shinigami powers to humans and Rukia exceeded the time limit to stay in the human world. After they sentence her death for breaking the laws, Ichigo snaps and swears to everyone he will retrieve Rukia by breaking into the spirit world.

haha I used to see a lot of Bleach threads and always wonder about it, then one day I just decided to start watching it, it's a pretty good show I think, I just think some of the storylines drag on too long T_T;;

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 08:29 PM