KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » ROTS Anakin & Palpatine vs. Malak & Bandon

ROTS Anakin & Palpatine vs. Malak & Bandon
Started by: Dark Thor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Frobo
Jawa hairstylist..of doom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
This will sound odd. But if Anakin uses his head - he has before - he will be able to overcome Bandon. His raw power is beyond Malak's or even Sidious's - so Bandon won't stand a chance should Anakin use his head. Having said that, he probably won't, so...

As for the Malak and Sidious issue. Malak is under-estimated. But so is Sidious. I believe Sidious has a superior mastery of the Force than Malak. So, if he uses the same tactics he used against Yoda (such as running, gaining the higher ground, and switching the tactics to Force only) Sidious will win.

Otherwise, Malak would. But only barely.

I agree with everything except for Sidous having a better mastery of the force, Malak's learned from korriban,malachor and other places he also was able to make the star forge work at 3 times it's normal level and keep nine dead jedi alive through the force.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 09:14 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Frobo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

The Star Forge was merely operating at 300% of projections, I assumed it meant that they had 3 times the army they originally had, but we don't know. And the Star Forge was keeping those Jedi alive, most likely Malak stayed on his ship like usual and didn't do anything when they captured the Jedi.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 09:51 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Somebody

Perhaps you're right. But Sidious himself - as Dark Empire has shown - does indeed have the better mastery of the Force. He was transferred into a clone body, thusly only his physical capabilities were augmented due to the youth of the clone. He is capable of creating Force Storms powerful enough to wipe out Star Destroyers - and when concentrated enough - the power to ravage an entire fleet. This power is also used to transport people from one place to another. Not to mention Sidious is so powerful in the Force, that the dark side energies within him have weakened him - physically - to the point where he had to rely on clones to survive. Some view this as a weakness. I view it as testimony to how powerful he was in the Force.

However. If you're talking about the Sidious that we've seen in Revenge of the Sith - as the title has implied - with the same capabilities he USED, then perhaps you're right. Forgive me for being confused.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 11:56 PM
Click here to Send Darth Somebody a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Somebody Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote