KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvelboy vs Superboy

Marvelboy vs Superboy
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

I did not say he did not but at one time he could have fought him.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:11 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

THAT Marvel Boy then. Of course HE would win. But not the current Marvel Boy.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:15 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
I did not say he did not but at one time he could have fought him.

The Marvelboy 1 you mentioned was not a Marvel character he was owned by Fawcett Comics and was part of the Marvelman (later Miracleman familywink ) he would waste in adult form both Superboy and your version of Marvelboy.

smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:31 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Spiderman never could realistically beat Superboy. Superboy could extend his TK across the battlefield, and make Spiderman kick his own ass, or dance the polka. Anything that is in contact with him, or in contact with objects that are in contact with him, become his to control.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:55 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

He did in a Real Comic Book

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:39 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Marvelboy, would get CRUSHED, Superboy would make him look like Atomsmasher versus Supes

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:53 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

What ever did you read his powers he would put Superboy in the earth.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 12:06 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

He did in a Real Comic Book

In a FANVOTED comic book. It was as logical as Wolverine with BONE claws beating Lobo. Please. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 01:27 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Was it not DC and Marvel comming together? if wolverine can go toe to toe with the likes of Hulk and Abomination he might have a chance against Lobo

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:56 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

No it was fanvoted. Nobody knew Lobo from Adam. Did you really think fanboys would vote logically?

You obviously have no idea who Lobo is. Lobo is a BEAST. A simple slash from BONE claws would have broken against his friggin skin.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 03:03 AM
golem370

Not if we went up against Hulk and Adomination specialy since I have seen a Savage Hulk beat Wolverine so long and was not able to finish him he just took of

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 03:19 AM
golem370

bump

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 04:56 AM
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Was it not DC and Marvel comming together? if wolverine can go toe to toe with the likes of Hulk and Abomination he might have a chance against Lobo

That comic was obviously Dc and Marvel 'coming together' .....after they do own the rights to their characters and thus have to 'come together' for any of their characters to be published. smile

HOWEVER it was fan voted!
Fan's determined who would win, and thus they voted Spidey over Supeboy.

Fan voted.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 12:05 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

But what about his Marvel Boy know maybe better as Blue Marvel. http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/bluemarv.htm

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 01:15 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Superboy just abuses this poor kid..................he has more then just TTK now and can use his TK like Jean Grey and such not to mention his TK is ridiculously powerful.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 01:52 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by soleran30
Superboy just abuses this poor kid..................he has more then just TTK now and can use his TK like Jean Grey and such not to mention his TK is ridiculously powerful.
That, and you know... Superman's powers now too, which he didn't have back in the day.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 01:58 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Yeah I always liked Superboy better then Superman mostly because the guy fights SBP in jeans and a t-shirt! He didn't have to get all tight super uniform on..................ick.

I thought this was the Marvel boy with the nanites on him allowing him to control his body which means SB is gonna strip the nanites off of that silly kree. Anyway with his level of TK I never understood why he never just "accidently" stopped a bad guys heart from workingsmile

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 02:06 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by soleran30
Yeah I always liked Superboy better then Superman mostly because the guy fights SBP in jeans and a t-shirt! He didn't have to get all tight super uniform on..................ick.

I thought this was the Marvel boy with the nanites on him allowing him to control his body which means SB is gonna strip the nanites off of that silly kree. Anyway with his level of TK I never understood why he never just "accidently" stopped a bad guys heart from workingsmile
Because he's a hero, which in DC, actually means something.

And the jeans and T Shirt thing... he partnered up with Nightwing after regenerating from the SBP fight... Nightwing was all changing into specific clothes and armor and stuff, and he was like, you gonna change? . . Nah, I'm cool in this...

Rumor is, he's going to die, there has been nothing of him in One Year Later, and in interviews they won't answer any questions about him.
Wasn't the list of characters that might die...
Guy Gardner, Superboy, Flash, and Nightwing?
We know Nightwing lives, there's even two of him OYL.
Guy Gardner just became the number one lantern, don't see him dying.
Wally is also seen on the cover of the OYL Flash, though it says it 'won't be the same Flash at the end of the issue' but I take that as tricky wording until it's proven.

Last edited by Juntai on Mar 21st, 2006 at 02:25 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 02:18 PM
HaSon

The list of characters did say Superboy specifically though. I'd bet anything Conner is Supernova. The name of Superboy is now stained by SBP.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 05:32 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote