KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Namor

Respect Namor
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (82): « First ... « 72 73 [74] 75 76 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ankur29
ankur

could you post some scans from this somewhere?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 03:50 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 09:06 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Don't know about you but I really look forward to this arc. Too bad it's only a mini. But at least we get something. I hope in the future we get a one year Namor series or something.
Also the new looks is good, he isn't speedo commercial anymore.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 09:42 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

You make a convincing case DC. And having just re-read the conversation again, it really does seem like it'll be him (and i'm hoping it is).

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 11:56 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Me too. smile

And I really, really hope that we get an ongoing out of this.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 12:16 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Me too. smile

And I really, really hope that we get an ongoing out of this.
I actually agree. I enjoyed the book and I never really like Namors solo titles.

It was good.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 11:43 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Yep. smile

The writers and artists did a very good job. I am impressed.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 12:24 AM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

(please log in to view the image)

Namor vs. the Thunderbolts in an upcoming issue... ?

Or Namor part of this Venom story that's happening in Mighty Avengers... ?

Edit: http://au.comics.ign.com/articles/796/796726p1.html

vs. The Tunderbolts it is.

Last edited by Lucid Lui on Jun 16th, 2007 at 03:05 AM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 03:01 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

F'CK YEAH! eek!

I love the current Thunderbolts.

That image is pretty cool too...

He's going to be fighting Wolverine (yet again) in Sub-Mariner #3 too.
http://www.marvel.com/catalog/?book_id=7135

And might square off against S.H.I.E.L.D in #2.
http://www.marvel.com/catalog/?book_id=6987

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 12:52 PM
jrodslam

Great issue. I loved the story and art as well.

In regards to the person Namor was talking to, i think it was...[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Doom, Winter Soldier, or Nick Fury for some reason

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: As far as the armor goes, i dont think it does anything special DC. I like the old "Namor" armor better because it was magic resistant and looked more badass imo, lol. This new one looks cool as well. I hope it does give him type of extra attribute or enhancement.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 03:14 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I would imagine that the armor does something. I mean, he takes it out of a luxurious golden box with the picture of Neptune and other engravings in it, and it we are shown two pages of him putting it on. Plus it has the symbol of Neptune in and all. It might be just be some sort of ceremonial thing, though.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2007 04:02 PM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Originally posted by jrodslam
In regards to the person Namor was talking to, i think it was...[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Doom, Winter Soldier, or Nick Fury for some reason

The [SPOILER - highlight to read]: "sniveling dog" comment implies Doom over either of those two, IMO. Just doesn't sound like something Bucky or Fury would say.

And the guy mentions warning Namor about Stark "years ago", which rules out Bucky.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 12:17 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

I think Namor and Wolverine have a secret thing going on.

I mean Namor was very comfrtable fighting Wolverine in the nuddy.....

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 03:43 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I JUST got into comics recently, and decided to start off by reading the Civil War series, and I really like Namor, so far he's so bad ass, lol.

And what's also funny is that (I already know the basic plot of Civil War and WW Hulk. ) he's completly right about everything. Right about the Hulk and right about the forming of the Illuminati.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 05:11 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
I JUST got into comics recently, and decided to start off by reading the Civil War series, and I really like Namor, so far he's so bad ass, lol.

And what's also funny is that (I already know the basic plot of Civil War and WW Hulk. ) he's completly right about everything. Right about the Hulk and right about the forming of the Illuminati.
Nevermind...

I don't know if this has been posted or not, but Namor completely shuts down the Illuminanti.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Jun 19th, 2007 at 05:43 AM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 05:33 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Yeah, that is major verbal pwnage. big grin

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 01:47 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Namor was brill, really enjoyed his battles with the hulk

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 07:17 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

namor' unmatchable strength underwater........... warns hercules off :

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l...ulk107-0013.jpg

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 12:19 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Yeah, Namor was badass in the latest Hulk issue. That little b*tch Amadeus Cho got verbally owned like no tomorrow. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 02:14 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Sub-Mariner #2 Preview:
http://www.popcultureshock.com/sub-...-preview/42179/

I really really hope that they are not going to kill Namor off or anything. But it looks like we are finally getting some action, anyway. And some sort of mention for Namor's swimming speed there too.

Handbooks eat dust again. laughing out loud

Last edited by DarkCrawler on Jul 5th, 2007 at 10:31 PM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 10:28 PM