KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter & the Daughter of Death

Harry Potter & the Daughter of Death
Started by: *~HP~*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

well, i'm back, bt i'll post some tomorrow night, i'm going to a friends house tonight.

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 11:07 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Ok , can't wait !I'll be looking out for more big grin .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 11:39 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

i'll post some tonight i just gotta type it up.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 04:21 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

well, i'm really tiered so this is all i got typed to night.

“My life began and I had no mother and no father by the age of one. They were killed my lord Voldemort, just as yours were taken from you, but There deaths were never discovered. After they were gone a man took me in and card for me until I was ten. I had heard of you of course but it was at that age that I realized that you would someday want revenge and I wanted to help as much as I could, but you had a life and I wasn’t going to jump into it till you knew what you were going to do. So for years I’ve been around you helping w/ out anyone knowing.” She looked away with a kind of ashamed look. “I wasn’t ready to let the world know I was here. But I wasn’t alone, someone very close to you has been helping me for a very long time and he’s been telling me about your adventures and what you’ve done when I’m not around.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 05:58 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Cool so far. There were a few spelling and grammar mistakes, but I take it this is your rough copy?

Keep it up! thumb up

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 02:47 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

nope, i was just really tiered. lol

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:15 AM
Midnight109

I hope you write more . I'm going on holidays early tomorrow morning, and i hope that when i come back you will have more up . big grin

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 01:29 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

i'll try!! when are ya comming back??

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:37 AM
Midnight109

next week . next Sunday in the afternoon

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:58 AM
*~HP~*

i'll try, swimming starts tomorrow and it makes me tiered.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 05:00 AM
*~HP~*

well, i finally found some time to post!!! i had forgotten how tiered i got during swimming. i'll try to post more latter since this is so short, but i dunno.

quote:
... So for years I’ve been around you helping w/ out anyone knowing.” She looked away with a kind of ashamed look. “I wasn’t ready to let the world know I was here. But I wasn’t alone, someone very close to you has been helping me for a very long time and he’s been telling me about your adventures and what you’ve done when I’m not around.

"who?" he asked.

“There were lots of things Dumbledore kept from you.” she answered with a grin. “Sometimes he would send me after you, because he new I would help if you got into real trouble. But…” her voice broke “I was gone a few months ago when it happened.”

Her eyes had filled with tears.

“I could have done something.” She moved her hands covering her face. “I can’t believe it. I don’t want to.”

He new that if she was telling the truth, then she must know about the 7 horcrux, but he wanted it to be her that brought it up.

She looked up at him and wiped away a few tears.

“Will you tell me how it happened, everything from that day?”

“Now?” he replied he still was skeptical.

“No, I guess not now, but I’ll need to know soon, please.” She looked at him sternly, then continued, “Did you find it and destroy it?”

“No.” he replied.

“What? Why? That’s why you left the school that night.” She looked shocked, Then stood up. “We have to go and get it. Now.”

“No good”

“But…”

“Someone already took it and left a fake.”

“Dammed! Are you sure?” she asked.

“yes.” He lowered his wand and pulled the locket out from under the loose floor board under his bed.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 05:27 AM
fantasygirl

Great start happy

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 06:06 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

thanksies! big grin

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 08:12 AM
fantasygirl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by *~HP~*
thanksies! big grin
Uh huh yes Post more when you have the time to. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 08:16 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Nice story. I'm glad it was Dumbledore who knew this girl.

I thought you were going to say Ron or something, and that would have been bad...

Anyway, keep it up. This is a great story. yes

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 03:35 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

keep going keep going

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 05:52 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fantasygirl

I'm hoping you can post more soon. happy

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 04:45 AM
jlee17xoxo412

hot story, keep it up

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 05:16 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

thankies, i've been really busy latley so it's hard to find time to get on for very long.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 05:35 AM
fantasygirl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by *~HP~*
thankies, i've been really busy latley so it's hard to find time to get on for very long.
Yeah, I hope whatever is keeping you busy isn't tiring you. I can wait longer. happy

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 07:39 AM