KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter & the Daughter of Death

Harry Potter & the Daughter of Death
Started by: *~HP~*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jlee17xoxo412

yea, same here

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 02:18 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

O!! i'm extra tired! swimming beats me to death and then i got home work, it sucks. i haven't written any of my story, but maybe this weekend i'll find some time, tomorrow is the pioneerbowl for our school so i won't be on tomorrow. i miss you guys!!

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 03:24 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paliwal_ruppal
A teenage witch

your story is very good. keep going! thumb up thumb up thumb up

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 02:24 PM
paliwal_ruppal is currently offline Click here to Send paliwal_ruppal a Private Message Find more posts by paliwal_ruppal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

well i hope you guys are still interested....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She took it from him and started pacing as she read the inside of it. “DAMMIT!” she stomped her foot, making his desk shake. She handed it back to him and continued pacing.

“Ya, I know how you feel.” He said, he did not raise his wand again, but watched her close.

“Why should I trust you?” he suddenly burst out. “I don’t know if you’re really trying to help me.”
She stopped pacing and looked deep in his eyes with a truth so strong it chased any doubt out of his mind. “Please, you must believe me; I would never try to help the dark lord.”

“dark lord?” only his supporters call him that.” he wanted to believe her, but that was unnerving to hear.

She sighed again, “I guess it’s time to tell you my name.” she sat back down on the bed and he sat on a chair next to his window.

“My name is Layla Olisivone, I took my mothers last name, but it would have been Layla Riddle. Lord Voldemort is my father.”

At this shock Harry stood up and backed up against the wall. “but, you said Voldemort killed your parents.”

“He was not Voldemort when he was my dad, then he was tom, but when my mother tried to stop him from doing what he wanted, he killed her, that night my dad died and Voldemort really came out.”

“I’m sorry Harry.” She watched him walk back over to the chair and sit down. “I hope you can trust me soon.”

“If I thought you were my enemy I wouldn’t just be sitting next to you.” he thought a moment, “just give me some time, To get use to working along side my enemy’s daughter.”

She smiled, “I can do that. but soon we will need to talk again.” Then she stood up.

“When?” he asked.

“soon.” She gave him a smile and snapped her finger, disappearing. She had gone, she wasn’t invisible, he could tell.

He flopped backwards onto his bed; it was just then that he realized that through that whole encounter, he had only been wearing his shorts.

He rolled over and blushed into his pillow.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 04:09 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

oh wow. i was starting to think you wern't going to come back to the story. glad you did though.
very nice smile

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 05:57 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brunette Angel

Wow, it's really good! Don't work yourself too hard, but keep up the good work!

Ron, Harry, Hermione - Anime!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 06:08 AM
Brunette Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Brunette Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Brunette Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

thanks!!! i might post more tonight or this weekend.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 03:15 AM
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

not bad....abit far-featched...but i like it smile

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 04:15 AM
IcyMag3 is currently offline Click here to Send IcyMag3 a Private Message Find more posts by IcyMag3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

this story is really good u should post more.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:39 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote