KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Agen Kolar or Serra Keto

Agen Kolar or Serra Keto
Started by: DarthMaul9123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

Agen Kolar or Serra Keto

Whatever last one

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:39 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Please...

Attachment: killer yourself.jpg
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:41 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

just to answer him, Agen Kolar

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:42 AM
Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

whatever im not asking wat yall think of me im asking what yall think of the polls

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:55 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

Darth243

Please, enlighten me on your definition of a "newb", I did not want to start any crap whatsoever, and it was not my intention to do so. And if a "newb" means im not as big of a star wars nerd , and i use that term lightly, as all of you then thats fine with me.And I agree, "darth Revan" is a powerful sith, but he is only the star of one video game and mentioned in another, and Darth Vader is the heart and soul of star wars. no matter the differences it would be a good fight and i, this being my opinion, think that vader would win.And putting down your opinion does not mean i am forcing it on someone else. I may be wrong and i may be right, but sadly none of us will ever know. we can only assume

exactly what he said

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:56 AM
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

hahahaha

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:57 AM
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

now screw you

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:57 AM
Darth L. Dipsit
Pimp of Good

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
Darth243

Please, enlighten me on your definition of a "newb", I did not want to start any crap whatsoever, and it was not my intention to do so. And if a "newb" means im not as big of a star wars nerd , and i use that term lightly, as all of you then thats fine with me.And I agree, "darth Revan" is a powerful sith, but he is only the star of one video game and mentioned in another, and Darth Vader is the heart and soul of star wars. no matter the differences it would be a good fight and i, this being my opinion, think that vader would win.And putting down your opinion does not mean i am forcing it on someone else. I may be wrong and i may be right, but sadly none of us will ever know. we can only assume

exactly what he said

This is true. Such loyalty is admirable. However, in terms of raw power, it is my belief that we never really saw Vader at his height (I think it peaked sometime after ROTS before degenerating, although admittedly this is contradicting what GL says). Anyways, though he is the heart and soul of the SW movies in a profound sense, the conflict of the OT could have been neutralized by a small portion of the Jedi or Sith of most SW galaxy eras, according to what is indicated about the different ages of the SW galaxy. Anyways, do not feel upset. Merely asking brings about the sometimes highly enlightened opinions and understanding of others. May peace be with you.

Dark Helmet: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:14 AM
Click here to Send Darth L. Dipsit a Private Message Find more posts by Darth L. Dipsit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
now screw you

Attachment: ****in chef.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:32 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

9123. Chill. You need to stop bashing the senior, respected members here, or you'll get more than you can see coming.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:22 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Janus is a senior... citizen! Leave the old fart alone...

For Fritos.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:29 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I am the godfather of the SW Vs forum... oh yeah

Attachment: godfather rock.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:32 PM
tommy vercetti
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've got to go with the master here. serra has more potential and is great with her twin sabers but she cannot match the experience of Master Kolar

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:58 PM
Click here to Send tommy vercetti a Private Message Find more posts by tommy vercetti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

I agree 100% of what you just said tom.

For Fritos.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:01 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

true

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:09 PM