KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » who has the most durability in marvel/dc?

who has the most durability in marvel/dc?
Started by: SlimYout

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HigH ScholaR

well yeah i guess......but

new and more poeple are joining everyday
some threads are s**t and seeing that particular thread because you can't make a new one is taking the p
and doesn't kmc have rules 3 per 4 hours.......well......

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:21 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still far to many are being made.

I wasn't really taking the piss. (Well kind of). I've got loads of ideas for threads but i try to delay them over time rather than create them all at the same time. I get the impression that some people are coming on line and are feeling the necessity to create as many threads as possible. (just an opinion though).

smile

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:29 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

yellit's true and most of them ar pointless i fell like that sometimes posting many s**t st once but ry to restrain myself sometimes - my be goo some deserve a slap

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:38 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
yellit's true and most of them ar pointless i fell like that sometimes posting many s**t st once but ry to restrain myself sometimes - my be goo some deserve a slap

Lol smile

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 11:01 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Originally posted by olympian
Ill make a top 5 since i see these ones as he most durable.

1 - Thanos

2 - Silver Surfer/Heralds

3 - Classic Juggernaut

4 - Captain Marvel

5 - Superman

Yeah I would put Captain Marvel under Superman.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 09:59 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by HigH ScholaR

I agree with both you and Yahman its a shame they have remved threads started from peoples Profiles, then we can see who the Spammers are very easily.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 10:20 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
I agree with both you and Yahman its a shame they have remved threads started from peoples Profiles, then we can see who the Spammers are very easily.

confused embarrasment confused could you explain this in more detail i wish to know more a bout what you just said whirlysplatt

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 11:24 PM
SlimYout

Sorry guys, forgot I made this topic. So, Thanos is Mr. Popular in the taking a good beating department huh? I heard he took a two light year destroying singularity and was only injured in the Abyss saga. That's uh....more than a solar system, so gr8. Could we possibly get some DC guys on the list. I'll start, Lucifer Morningstar

Last edited by SlimYout on Aug 30th, 2005 at 07:10 AM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 07:07 AM
SlimYout is currently offline Click here to Send SlimYout a Private Message Find more posts by SlimYout Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

1. Thanos/Elders of the Universe
2. Eternals/ Classic Juggernaut
3. Thor, Superman, Captain Marvel, Orion, Black Bolt, Hercules, Savage Hulk, Black Adam, Namor, Beat Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Gladiator
4.Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:14 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote