KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The New Avengers #8 the sentry part 2

The New Avengers #8 the sentry part 2
Started by: 28Dave37

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
28Dave37
-Insert Cool Title Here-

The New Avengers #8 the sentry part 2

I dont know where this should go so i just put it here for now. I have 1 question on this comic

on the last page there are 22 marvel superheroes and i cant identify 1 of them

hes on the right side 2 over to the right from collosus under flying guy with the magic hes wearing a black costume with silver

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:00 PM
28Dave37 is currently offline Click here to Send 28Dave37 a Private Message Find more posts by 28Dave37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

That is Black Bolt I think. I have to double check. He's one tough son of a b!tch. Oh, wrong forum by the way.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:06 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
28Dave37
-Insert Cool Title Here-

THANK YOU
yea i didnt know where to put this

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:10 PM
28Dave37 is currently offline Click here to Send 28Dave37 a Private Message Find more posts by 28Dave37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

It goes in the comic forum...I'm putting it there now...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:21 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

Yep, that was Black Bolt and several other Inhumans behind him.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 02:13 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Yep, that was Black Bolt and several other Inhumans behind him.

This guy is probably the most power mortal in the solar system. A mere whisper can destroy entire city blocks. smile big grin

This is the guy i desperately want Sentry to fight. Using his electron powers BB can amp his strength and speed to rival any of the big guns. He's gone toe to toe with Thor, Hulk and Gladiator. I think he's put Benn Grimm on his arse several times as well. His voice is even more powerful than his strength. Juggernaut is probably the only character, sub cosmic who could survive the full impact of his Voice. I believe that he would even disintegrate Ultron (Whose made out of first grade Admantium.)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:11 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

He's also whooped the Hulk's ass at least twice by himself. Punked Magneto and the Sphinx. Slapped around Namor. Black Bolt would give Sentry a really good fight.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:13 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sentry
He's also whooped the Hulk's ass at least twice by himself. Punked Magneto and the Sphinx. Slapped around Namor. Black Bolt would give Sentry a really good fight.

I'd pay serious money to have BB join the Avengers.

Sentry, Iron Man, Spiderman, Spider Girl, Wolverine , Power Man , Ronnin (whoever this is ) and Black Bolt.

Very Hardcore. smile big grin

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:23 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

Too bad Ronin can be BB. The Avengers would so rule every other super team then.

Captain America
Iron Man
Spider-man
Spider-woman
Luke Cage
Wolverine
Sentry
Black Bolt

Now THAT'S a superteam!!!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 10:12 PM
BlaqChaos is currently offline Click here to Send BlaqChaos a Private Message Find more posts by BlaqChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hell no.
Spiderman should never be part of a team, he is a loner and a low street level.

Same with Wolverine & Luke.

This is the superteam we need!

Cap-Leader
Sentry-Multi powered guy
Iron Man-Tech guy
Hulk- Muscle man
Black Bolt-Kick your ass guy
Strange-magic guy/guru/intellectual

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 08:37 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

Originally posted by long pig
Hell no.

Uh, you are aware that Spidey, Luke and Wolvie have already joined the new Avengers team, right?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 12:58 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by long pig
Hell no.

This is the superteam we need!

Cap-Leader
Sentry-Multi powered guy
Iron Man-Tech guy
Hulk- Muscle man
Black Bolt-Kick your ass guy
Strange-magic guy/guru/intellectual

You say Spider-man, Wolverine and Luke Cage are loners yet you have Hulk on your team?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 02:52 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by willRules
You say Spider-man, Wolverine and Luke Cage are loners yet you have Hulk on your team?

same with Strange and Sentry

Super-Teams like the Avengers shouldn't be just about power.... otherwise they become stale and boring.... how many earth based threats could seriously take on Strange, Iron Man, Hulk, Sentry and Black Bolt?

the stories would just end up being meaningless cosmic level battles every other week

at least at this level they might have to struggle on occasion.... like when the Wrecker threw half of them around like rag dolls

i hope Cage keeps the mystical crow bar

big grin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 03:09 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlaqChaos

Originally posted by Scoobless
i hope Cage keeps the mystical crow bar

big grin

I'm REALLY looking forward to that (AND his new costume that the Wasp is designing). Hell, maybe they'll give him a new name too.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 03:16 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by BlaqChaos
I'm REALLY looking forward to that (AND his new costume that the Wasp is designing). Hell, maybe they'll give him a new name too.

super homeboy man!!!!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 03:22 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Though if Bendis were to do his research, he'd find that the Wrecker can possess people who have his crowbar.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 04:15 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Maybe he does know that and he might turn it into a story line where Luke Cage is killing them off one by one and ................oh wait already happened............

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 04:28 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote