KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Dungeons & Dragons movie

Dungeons & Dragons movie
Started by: K Von Doom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Question Dungeons & Dragons movie

Has anyone seen the trailer to the new D&D movie? Looks much better than the dreadful D&D movie that came out a few years ago.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 07:15 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

There's a trailer What the f**k?

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 07:36 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Dungeons & Dragons movie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Has anyone seen the trailer to the new D&D movie? Looks much better than the dreadful D&D movie that came out a few years ago.

read the fave movie quote in my bio... laughing

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 05:04 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

This movie -> Dungeons & Dragons 2: The Elemental Might????

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Last edited by Fire on Aug 27th, 2005 at 11:49 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 11:45 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

it's prolly gonna suck

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 12:02 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Trailer looks good

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 06:04 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Well can I view it on the web (and last I heard it's going straight to Video, that doesn't spell much good)

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 10:01 AM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Fire
Well can I view it on the web (and last I heard it's going straight to Video, that doesn't spell much good)

Family Guy is goping straight to Video too.......although...I thought the Other D&D movie was fun........

Old Post Aug 30th, 2005 11:36 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

anyone got a link to this trailer before i can say if i thinkits gonna suck or not

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 01:56 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bozobub
Demon Lord of Clowns

You may not believe this but...

...I, erm, "found" a copy of this movie online (yes, the whole thing and yes, good quality) already and... It doesn't suck! stick out tongue

While it's only a B movie, really, it's still decent. A big part of that is that it doesn't try to be more than it really is. MUCH better than the putrid excrescence of vile celluloid that was the first! I especially liked the white dragon battle wink The main attraction, though, is that it's a REAL PARTY that anyone who's played D&D/AD&D will fondly remember, and it actually uses a lot of the Greyhawk setting (i.e. Jubilex is an evil demon).

I won't stress admins here by telling you where to find this but it won't be hard at all if you know where to look smokin'
The Earth quakes and the heavens rattle; the beasts of nature flock together and the nations of men flock apart; volcanoes usher up heat while elsewhere water becomes ice and melts; and then on other days it just rains. Indeed do many things come to pass.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 07:49 AM
Bozobub is currently offline Click here to Send Bozobub a Private Message Find more posts by Bozobub Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Originally posted by Fire
Um. Probably not. THey are stopping production of all new Video casettes and Video players, as it is all going towards DVD

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 08:14 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Most people are downloading it, they say It's better than the original.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 11:12 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I saw the old D&D movie...it was alright...I didn't even know there would be a new one

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 05:22 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote