KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hello...yes yet another newbie...aren't you excited?!

Hello...yes yet another newbie...aren't you excited?!
Started by: Luke

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Luke

Hello...yes yet another newbie...aren't you excited?!

Hey...I am Luke also known as Kari (As in Carrie Fisher)
As most of you are, I am a huge StarWars fan!
This forum seems like fun so I hope to post more while I am here...
Let's see:
I am a huge fan of George Lucas...I want to work at LEC when I can.
I am also a huge fan of STAN from Monkey Island Games.
I REALLY like Ewan McGregor but I don't like Hayden Christiansen.
I have seen AOTC two times soon to be three...
I love dancing (ie:Tap, Ballet and Jazz)

"Enough about me...what can I do for you?"-Snuckey from Sam&Max Hit The Road

-lalalaluke roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 22nd, 2002 03:49 AM
Luke is currently offline Click here to Send Luke a Private Message Find more posts by Luke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Luke. Cool. That's my name. That's gonna screw with my head.

Anyway, welcome. And one more think. "Luke, don't do anything without first consulting either myself, or the counsel."

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post May 22nd, 2002 04:06 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

hi Luke...

Old Post May 22nd, 2002 04:37 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
L.E.

hmmm...now i know To's name....

welcome Luke!

Old Post May 22nd, 2002 08:23 PM
L.E. is currently offline Click here to Send L.E. a Private Message Find more posts by L.E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

So do I.

WELCOME LUKE!

Old Post May 22nd, 2002 08:36 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
L.E.

hehehehe evil face

Old Post May 22nd, 2002 08:40 PM
L.E. is currently offline Click here to Send L.E. a Private Message Find more posts by L.E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Welcome aboard! Hope you love it here!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 22nd, 2002 08:41 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luke

Wow...I feel so welcomed here! Just like when I logged into MiLegend Forums in February...do any of ya'll post there?

I have got a 'did you know' cause I watched the Bio. on Mark Hamill (The wonderful, cute, not to mention TALENTED actor) wink

The reason why they only did profile shots was bcause in the trash conpctor scene he held his breath for too long and popped a bloodvesel in his face, not because of the (terrible) accident! eek!

I guess I'd better get posting...what are the ratings? (sertain number of posts=? some sort of title ?)

-lalalaluke

P.S. My real name isn't Luke...it is Kari (As in Carrie Fisher) but all of my friends call me Luke...talk to ya'll later!

Old Post May 22nd, 2002 09:09 PM
Luke is currently offline Click here to Send Luke a Private Message Find more posts by Luke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
L.E.

your name is confusing me.
your a girl obviously, but yor screen name is luke, but your name is kari as in carie fisher, but is that your real name?

Old Post May 22nd, 2002 10:00 PM
Luke

My real name is Katherine...but I shortened that to Kari when I was little cause I liked it better. So my name at school and "stuff" is Kari...but my friends call me Luke...because I am like the only one into StarWars at my school. So my "real name" is Katherine, my nickname to Katherine is Kari and my nickname that has nothing to do with my "real name" or nickname from my real name is Luke. Does that make sence?

-lalalaLuke

Old Post May 22nd, 2002 10:05 PM
L.E.

its all clear now....

Old Post May 22nd, 2002 10:25 PM
aveleda

Why LUke?

Why do you want to be called Luke.
MArk HAmill is not a hottie.... It's all about HArrison Ford!!
TO bad he's dating Calista Flockhart!
lol. Well, KAri I'm a newbie too!!
I hope to meet more star wars fans. I'm the only girl into it at my school!!
-Sheridan wink

Old Post May 22nd, 2002 10:32 PM
aveleda is currently offline Click here to Send aveleda a Private Message Find more posts by aveleda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luke

Harrison Ford is pretty cute...but hen I was about 7 I had a HUGE crush on him untill my brother told me his age...I was acared for life!

Mark Hamill...what a cutie! wink

I am the only girl StarWars lover at my school too!

Most of my friends are guys cause of that...hehe...which makes me more like one of the guys...atleast my nick name isn't Leia! roll eyes (sarcastic)

I also am in love with Ewan McGregor...but I cannot stand Hayden Christiansen!

-lalalaluke big grin

Old Post May 22nd, 2002 10:42 PM
L.E.

um, welcome aveleda

Old Post May 22nd, 2002 11:00 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, hello Avedala... plenty of fans around here!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 22nd, 2002 11:40 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Ah ha! Another Minnesotan!!!!!

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 01:03 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Welcome aveleda.

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 02:04 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

Welcome, fellow StarWarsChicks. I should probably warn you that while the people are a little scary at first, they don't bite. Soon you'll become one of us.

"You do not have a soul. You are soul. You have a body."-C.S.Lewis

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 03:03 AM
LaurenE147 is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Welcome Luke-Kari-Katherine, and welcome Aveleda.

Luke, don't go shouting your real name around the forums. Just in case one of us is a psycho who likes to find people over the internet and kill them.

But, then again, I don't know anyone here who'd do that. Just a safety procaution.

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 04:04 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
Luke, don't go shouting your real name around the forums. Just in case one of us is a psycho who likes to find people over the internet and kill them.

*Looks towards yerssot.*

Old Post May 23rd, 2002 05:27 AM