KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Jedi Academy 3: A Fallen Jedi

Jedi Academy 3: A Fallen Jedi
Started by: Sorgo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning Jedi Academy 3: A Fallen Jedi

Hello Everyone! I am Sorgo and this is my new RPG!

It is still awaiting permission from Ushgarak.

Seven years earlier.... [During Jedi Academy 2: Dark Apprentice]

Sorgo awakens to realize what has happened.... Luke stands beside him....

Sorgo: You rescued me....
Luke: Why did you do what you did?
Sorgo: What do you mean...
Luke: Please, Master Sorgo. Don't play me for a fool. I know you let Jaden stab you.... But why...?

Sorgo: This i cannot tell you, Master Skywalker....

Luke: ....I am confused.... Jaden surfaced for mere seconds on Mollock.... Then the Darkness took over him again....

Luke: Jaden is following the steps and path that my Father did...

Sorgo: Indeed....

Seven Years After "Jedi Academy 2: Dark Apprentice"....

Two Bounty Hunters who are heavily armed walk the streets of Coruscant with Heavy Armor and Vibroblades, Thermal Detonators, Carbine Rifles..... They are armed to diminish.....

Seruk [Spits on the ground]: So what is this Bounty all 'bout, Kiru?

Kiru: Not a concern, Seruk. We just have to find her and terminate her. That's all.

Kiru and Seruk both come across a Young Lady dressed in a blue evening Garb with her hair tied up into a small ball at the back of her head. Her eyes are a crystal blue and her face is smooth and stunning....

Kiru: There's the Schutta!

Kiru and Seruk run towards her, pulling out their Vibroblades. Kiru reaches her first and holds the sharpened blade to her fragile throat. They pull her into their speeder and head onto a nearby roof of a Skyscraper. They take her out and hold her by the edge of the roof....

Kiru: Aha! What do we have here? A bounty?

The Young Girl begins to speak....

Young Girl: Please don't hurt me! You have the wrong person! I am only Naria! I am not important!

Kiru: Naria? So you are the one! Zuke has paid alot of money to have your head on his desk, little schutta!

Seruk: Looks like w-

The Hunters are interrupted by a clearing throat in a nearby distance. They turn around to find a figure wrapped in a Dark cloak fifteen feet away from their distance.....

Kiru: What is that?

Kiru brings the girl down from the roof and kicks her down to the ground and looks at Seruk....

Kiru: Watch her!

Kiru takes out his Vibroblade and begins to step towards the dark figure. He bgeins to get closer to the figure and starts to talk to it....

Kiru: I suggest you leave here, dark one.... I will kill you.

The figure stands still, not replying or moving to the statement from Kiru....

Kiru: I warned you!

Kiru is about to swing at the cloaked figure but he is quickly interrupted by a purple light shining through his torso. Kiru's eyes open wide as he falls to the ground in two.

The cloaked figure has a fully extended Violet Lightsaber and is walking towards Seruk....

Seruk: NO!

Seruk makes a run for the roof and jumps from it, plummeting to the Coruscant streets to his death.

The cloaked figure walks to the girl and uncloaks itself, revealing short white hair and several Facial scars....

Naria:W-Who are you?

Cloaked figure: A mere wraith, child. Go home. You are safe....For now....

Naria: Thank you! Thank you s-

Naria's mouth extendeds fully open as she finally recognizes this presence....

Naria stands and walks towards the figure....

Naria: YOU'RE SORGO! YOU WERE THE NEW ORDERS GREATEST JEDI SWORDSMAN! YOU HELPED THE CI-

Naria then blinked to see nothing on the top of the roof....

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 04:27 AM
Soren the Mage is currently offline Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

Can I join even though I wasnt in the Previous one?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 05:16 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supatroopa286
The Forum's Drifter

wait, are you a assasin for the nazis, or one that kills them?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 10:01 PM
supatroopa286 is currently offline Click here to Send supatroopa286 a Private Message Find more posts by supatroopa286 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

I'd like to join! I just need to find out how to submit a char...

Last edited by KingDubya on Sep 24th, 2005 at 08:09 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2005 08:07 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

i wasnt in the last one but can i be in this one?

I got everything!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 12:54 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrananDrano
Exiled Jedi Knight

(heh, sorgo, you've out done yourself. Count me in. But i cant post everyday, but i will try to keep up)

LightSaber Image(RP Characters) http://www.kbtoys.com/g/toys/big/123270.jpg

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 03:03 PM
DrananDrano is currently offline Click here to Send DrananDrano a Private Message Find more posts by DrananDrano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacob
Restricted

Account Restricted

do you have to be a jedi chacter or make a jedi up

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 04:28 PM
Jacob is currently offline Click here to Send Jacob a Private Message Find more posts by Jacob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

i wasnt in the last but can i be in this one??

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 05:24 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrananDrano
Exiled Jedi Knight

Dranan walked the streets of Coursant, face hidden by his hood. He searched for his sister endlessly, hoping to find peace in his life after the fall of his apprentice. A scream was heard from an allyway that drew his mind back to relaity. He ran, his cloak falling from his shoulders. He spotted sevral armed men pushing a young girl around. he smirked and spoke.

Dranan: Hey... leave her be.
Thug: Or what jedi?
Dranan: You will fall to me...
Thug: He took a look at his face and stepped back "Its.... Dranan.... Lets... lets go.
Dranan drew his saber and threw it at the thugs, the yellow blade hit each thug, killing them

Dranan caught his saber and laughed, walking away "Still more.... Sorgo i ned your guidence."

LightSaber Image(RP Characters) http://www.kbtoys.com/g/toys/big/123270.jpg

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 12:08 AM
DrananDrano is currently offline Click here to Send DrananDrano a Private Message Find more posts by DrananDrano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

Are we allowed to just post our characters now?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 07:32 AM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Zuke in the other RP is pretty much wasted... I have a new adorable character now..

Name: Piew Wiap
Race: Ewok
Species: Ewok
Jedi rank: Jedi scout
lightsaber color: Purple
appearance: Short, orange furr, cute eyes and alot of scouting equipment.
other: Piew Wiap may be small, but he is damn good at scouting and sneaking up on opponents. He has an unnatural high ewok speed thanks to the force and he is a darn good Jedi Scout with high force physical improvement and so on.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:36 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

Name: Elyia
Race: Tamarian
Jedi/Sith Status: Neither, is pure Neutral.
Lightsabre colour/s: two Blues and a Purple.
Appearance: 5' 7", wears dark robes, has deep tanned skin, two-tone blue eyes (light blue instead of whites), dead-straight Metallic grey-black hair down to her waist and she is very young in appearance.

Bio: Elyia has been alive since long before the Empire ever began but she was never 'discovered' by any of the Jedi of that time so was exposed to the wants and needs of an untutored force potential. Miraculously though, she learnt to control her powers and found ways of shutting out temptations, both of light and dark.
Two of her most notable force attributes;
-The ability to hide her force aura completely from all others as so she appears to be just a commoner.
-The use of three lightsabres, one in each hand and one levitated by the force to provide additional offence and defence.

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 02:42 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I wonder if this is ever gonna start ^o)

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 02:03 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

i doubt it...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 02:08 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

could've been a good game, you wanna play jus' you and me? still can b done...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 02:09 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Ofcourse it can be an good game. Sorgo is the maker.. But before you and I could start play, we still need Sorgo to start this up..

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 02:50 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Can I also join? I'm new to the forum, but I know basic star wars. If I can, here's my profile?

Name: Jaiyo Reikegg
Race: Human
Saber color/style: Orange/Standard
Jedi Rank: Knight
Appearence: 5'8 Wears black pants and shirt covered with a white tunic,
dark tan skin, black hair covering some of my face.

Bio: A skilled Jedi that can use the Force to completely erase someone's mind, and make them lifeless. However, he only uses this technique when he absolutely has no other choice.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 12:41 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seanjones

i would like to join also...

Name. jacen eldric
Race. human
Age. 20
Gender. male
Sabor Color/ Style. Silver, fast
Rank. knight
Appearnce; 6'1 Light blondhair. slim. Wears a light grey tunic, with matching pants.

Bio... Extreamly skilled in force movement, and concentration.

Sean Jones

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 08:27 PM
seanjones is currently offline Click here to Send seanjones a Private Message Find more posts by seanjones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seanjones

but unfortunatly i might not get to post over christmas break ill try though

Sean Jones

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 08:34 PM
seanjones is currently offline Click here to Send seanjones a Private Message Find more posts by seanjones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prieda Solo

Standing in the shadows, bounty hunter Prieda Solo winced as she saw the fierce yellow blade sythe through the two heavily armed thugs. This guy certyainly looked like a jedi, and acted like one.

Nervously she bit her lower lip, how the hell was she going to get out of this one? There was no way on earth she had any chance against the heavily armed jedi, he'd crush her to shreds.

She stared at the young dead bodies of the fallen men, thinking hard. just on eweakness, that's all she needed. One weakness and she'd get him.

The problem was that Jedi didn't seem to have weeknesses.

OK...no idea what I'm meant to do. Everybody is writting "I'm new what do i do," So i thought I'd better get some bona-fide writing in first. Never done this before...Prieda v. confused... confused sad

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 08:58 AM
Prieda Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Prieda Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Prieda Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote