KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Who has the best Healing factor?

Who has the best Healing factor?
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wannabe
Actually it fluctuates from issue to issue, from writer to writer and during their fights it doesn't matter at all! That makes me say that they have pretty much the same healing potential.
which is why the healing is a bit of pis ALL the time.

But yea creed is superior to logan in healing.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:11 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Actually, from what I've been reading in other threads, even though we don't think of this as a healing factor per se, I would have to say Doomsday wins this one. It's like, you can completely dematerialize this guy, and not only does he come back, but now you cant dematerialize him a second time! Go figure...

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 11:21 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Deadpool wins this easily IMO.................

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 03:26 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thericky19

Hulk had superior fastest heal factor in Marvel Universe!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 06:52 PM
Thericky19 is currently offline Click here to Send Thericky19 a Private Message Find more posts by Thericky19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Impulse

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 06:57 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Yeah, I've always tought Creed has better healing factor than Logan. Hell, he even had an adamantium skeleton and Logan did not, in the issue that screenshot is taken from.

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 10:44 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IronKnight101

Iron-Man with his new Extremis upgrade is said to have a healing factor that rivals Wolverine's.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 11:51 PM
IronKnight101 is currently offline Click here to Send IronKnight101 a Private Message Find more posts by IronKnight101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by IronKnight101
Iron-Man with his new Extremis upgrade is said to have a healing factor that rivals Wolverine's.

Where did you get that information from?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 12:34 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IronKnight101

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Where did you get that information from?

Powers

Formerly none, but after being critically injured during a battle with the Extremis-enhanced Mallen, Stark injected his nervous system with a modified techno-organic virus to save his own life. This fused Stark's armor to his body, allowing him to store the inner layers of the Iron Man armor in the hollows of his bones as well as control it through direct brain impulses. He is also able to remotely connect to external communications systems such as satellites, cellular phones, and computers throughout the world. Because the armor's operating system is now directly connected to Stark's nervous system, its response time has been significantly improved. The Extremis armor grants him superspeed reactions and a healing factor able to regrow whole organs. He was able to stop Crimson Dynamo's heart and restart it.-From Iron Man's porfile on Marvel.com

Maybe his healing factor is not as good as Wolverine's, but I guess it is still pretty good.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 02:17 AM
IronKnight101 is currently offline Click here to Send IronKnight101 a Private Message Find more posts by IronKnight101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

the extremis armor was fro, a little while ago, i odnt think its even in continuity any more

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 05:42 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IronKnight101

Originally posted by manjaro
the extremis armor was fro, a little while ago, i odnt think its even in continuity any more

No, Iron Man still possesses his Extremis upgrade.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 05:00 PM
Darth Martin

Deathstroke

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 08:22 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Deadpool! He got turned into a pile of goo and was thrown up by Cable and Came back!!! COME ON!!

-_-

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 08:30 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MJOILNIR

The eternals have a pretty good healing factor. Only scattering thier atoms across a great portion of space will kill an eternal. Of the ones listed probably deadpool.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:16 PM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Deadpool! He got turned into a pile of goo and was thrown up by Cable and Came back!!! COME ON!!

yes Exactly

The ones who might rival that kinda healing are Hulk or sinister. These IMO are the top three best healers yes (who aren't cosmics or Godlike of course)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:34 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

are cosmics and godlikes even considered healers? Or are they just rearanging their matter?

-_-

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:42 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

deadpool by far, followed by sinister, and hulk

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:58 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Actually... I do believe that I am the best healer, I can heal from just my eyeball and clone myself into another me... like a friggin' star fish! I swear it!!

-_-

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:05 PM
Darth Vicious

Wolverine: He got burned to nothing, to his skeleton and came back minutes later.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:34 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Wolverine: He got burned to nothing, to his skeleton and came back minutes later.

that was major case of PIS/CIS

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 12:02 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote