KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Legends of Arana (Fantasy RPG)

Legends of Arana (Fantasy RPG)
Started by: Liquid_Fire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ambience
A-Train

LF you like Silent don't you?
./cackles
Oh God I'm good!

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 06:02 PM
Ambience is currently offline Click here to Send Ambience a Private Message Find more posts by Ambience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark soul
Llama fukker

i think you like LF. now roleplay dammit.

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 06:55 PM
dark soul is currently offline Click here to Send dark soul a Private Message Find more posts by dark soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambience
A-Train

Do you really? Well I'm working on my post. So..../places block back in box

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 08:37 PM
Ambience is currently offline Click here to Send Ambience a Private Message Find more posts by Ambience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

I think she likes me too...lol no...

I meant ambience here....just for the record omg...

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Aug 30th, 2006 at 12:51 AM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 12:41 AM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambience
A-Train

Never know hun. Your great. So why wouldn't she? But don't tell her anything. You'll creep the hell out of her.

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 12:47 AM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

No I meant YOU omg nonono! I'm pretty sure she dosen't like me...at all...ha ha!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 12:51 AM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambience
A-Train

lol
Oh yea LF you turn me on! :P

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 03:18 AM
dark soul
Llama fukker

this is gettin kinda creepy. it went from a (fantasy rpg) to a cybersex thread... #wtf#

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 05:06 AM
dark soul is currently offline Click here to Send dark soul a Private Message Find more posts by dark soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Yeah, I wont post ne more OOC...lol

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 05:16 AM
Ambience
A-Train

lol yea. Well i got my post ready. Just sat down and wrote it. But it's saved on my other comp so...=x
Yea

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:13 PM
Ambience
A-Train

Acantha stood and stared like a lifeless doll as she watched all hell break loose. 'Oh damn I did not come this far to watch a city be destroyed.' She said taking liberty upon herself. She loaded her bow and squinted looking for the orc archers. Backing herself against a wall she took aim at a cluster of trees. 'Hello there.' She whispered to him and took fire. The arrow cut through the air and from one hundred yards away and still easily killed the man.'She said and reached back into her quiver. Looking hard for a moment before shooting and her eyes fell on a sergeant. A beastly orc with crimson speckled hands and a large iron axe. Acantha watched as he mercilessly slaughtered a fifteen year old boy and then listened to the ruff cackling which came from him. Acantha moved his neck into the center of her bow. Something knocked her off balance, and she let out a womanly screech that drew some unwanted attention as she fell to the ground she began to notice the ripples of pain slowly coursing through her body. At first she had reason to believe she had been stabbed in the back, but she looked over her shoulder and nobody was there, but as she did she found the reason for her pain. A small dark wood shaft, tailed by three falcon feather stuck out of her left shoulder blade. ‘As if this day can’t get any worse.’ She said with a moan.

‘Oh but it can.’ Said a raspy, and cool voice followed by a deep chuckle. The orc’s muddy brown eyes scanned Acantha for a moment. ‘Well aren’t you a pretty little number.’ He said with an evil grin. ‘Get up.’ He snarled although to his surprise the woman didn’t. ‘I said get up.’ He said and with one massive blood stained hand he grabbed Acantha and pulled her to her feet. His hand clasped around throat. ‘Listen to what I say and it will prolong your life you filthy snake.’ He said and propped his axe on his leg . Cracking his left fist he reached his other hand towards her face. And though the women squirmed he simply had to tighten his grip and she stopped. The orc ran his fingers through her hair and to the back of her head and felt the back of Acantha’s silk mask and with a simple jerk he removed it. ‘See that looks much better.’ He told her.

‘What do you want?’ Acantha asked in a voice as sharp as a whip. ‘If you plan on killing me then go ahead, I’m no use to a monster such as yourself.’ She told him.
‘Help!’ She screamed.

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:22 PM
Ambience
A-Train

./yawn
not my best

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 02:22 PM
dark soul
Llama fukker

forget my last rpg post...
Darshi was thinking of what to do when he sensed a disturbance within him,"acantha" he said as he started sprinting through the army slicing at alot of orcs and being attacked by both humans and orcs. He knew the humans had thought he was in their army. He jumped away when neer a soldier of the city. He finally got to the city walls and climbed up as fast as possible.(very Fing fast) He got to the other side and started looking for acantha... There she was. Being attacked by an orc. He pulled his sword out and ran at the orc but it dropped her to block a swing. Darashi had enchanted blades so the orcs defense was not much helpful but he was lying on the ground in pain. Darashi poked its heart with his sword so he did not die but would very soon. He wanted it to have a slow and painful death... "Why, hello there", Darashi said in a his most formal tone,"Are you faring well besides the attack?"

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 09:47 PM
Ambience
A-Train

Acantha whined as she was tossed to the ground like a rag doll, landing somewhat painfully on her heel. She took a single deep, rattling breath and scampered away from the orc and vampire. She was amazed how in tuned Darashi's senses were and with eyes as large as dinner plates she watched the battle from a few paces away.

'Ah!' The sergeant screamed in pain as the vampire hacked at his arm. With his right hand he grasped his axe but had fallen quickly under the wounds Darashi inflicted on him. He knelt down and pressed his hand to his chest. Feeling the liquid welling inside him, and running through his fingers. He looked up at Acantha who was cowered in fear and began gasping for air as blood pooled in his lungs. 'Y - You were spared. Momentarily.' He said looking into her eyes as blood spilled from the corners of his mouth. And the man feel to his knees doubled over as spasms of pain over came him; and slowly feel shaking and twitching to the ground as his blood ran cold and eyelids grew heavy.

Acantha stared at Darashi her eyes glazed with some odd and slightly eerie expression. 'Hello. And yes I am how kind of you to notice.' She said returning the formal tone. 'I'm so glad you showed up...' She said trailing off as she watched what she thought was a nightmare rise from the pool of the blood. The massive orc his dirk from the folds of chain mail he wore and with the last of his fleeting strength stabbed Darashi in the back.

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 09:08 AM
dark soul
Llama fukker

(FU) Darashi fell to the ground and started getting hazy. He felt dizzy but thought as he usually did. He could not speak! Hopefully ACANTHA WOULD POOR THE ORCS BLOOD INTO HIS MOUTH SO HE COULD HEAL...

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 05:08 PM
Ambience
A-Train

Hopefully. =/

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:16 AM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

You say "**** You" to another member of this RP I will ripe your tongue out so you can't say it again, stick it on a fork, and ram it back down your throat. Get me? lol no jk.... z But please stop adding powers and stuff to your character to simply duck around each situation. Like astral projection, or your blades being enchanted to simply destroy an orcs defense...

"Pantheon!" Zahlor roared, raising his sword high above his head, the blade reflected light a blinding gold, giving anyone who looked at it the impression of a miniature star. He lunged forward, plunging the blade into the dragon scale. The blade's runes blazed with light as they fought against the dragon's natural armour, which was by far one of the most impentrable materials on the world. The blade half cut, half melted through the scale and sunk deep into the flesh, down to the hilt. The Dragon reared back, throwing it's head into the air and roared in agony, tossing it's rider off. The orc went sailing over the heads of his allies.

Blood, red hot, with a glowing orange, poured out of the wound, flowing around Zahlor's boots which started smoking, and poured to the ground. The gems in his swords hilt also lit up with light as they countered the lava like liquid. Zahlor winced and staggered back, ripping his sword out, spraying a wave of blood into the air. He fell to one knee, eyes watering as both his hands were singed badly, and spots of his arms were burnt all the way up from the Dragon's blood. His knee, know in the blood, started to burn but he opened his eyes...and revealed pure sage coloured light. The arcane energy coming from his two eyes was blazing with such intensity it looked as though they were made of it. The burning stopped as he shielded himself from the blood itself.

((Zahlor's sword is called Pantheon, or better known in myth and legend The High Blade. I will write up the history soon.))

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 08:10 PM
dark soul
Llama fukker

[QUOTE=7309856]Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
[B]You say "**** You" to another member of this RP I will ripe your tongue out so you can't say it again, stick it on a fork, and ram it back down your throat. Get me? lol no jk.... z But please stop adding powers and stuff to your character to simply duck around each situation. Like astral projection, or your blades being enchanted to simply destroy an orcs defense...

ok. sorry ill write them and not change them ever=
-astral projection
-bloodsuck(heal)
-night sight
-the whistle thing with acantha.

sorry for being stupid. GOSH! im a flippin idiot!GOSH!

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 08:59 PM
Ambience
A-Train

Acantha got up and ran over to Darashi, She laid one hand on the side of his face so it wouldn't touch the dirty ground. And she swung her leg over the over side of his body and pulled out the dagger. She didn't know what he needed or if she could do anything. But something instinctively told her that he needed blood. Acantha turned her head toward the orc but most of his blood had been spilled on the dirt.

With a cringe she looked at the dagger and then back at Darashi. It was the very least she could do... But that didn't stop her from not wanting to. Acantha sighed and bit her lip, with one small motion she made a cut in her wrist. She wondered what emotion possessed her to reach out to this man and she knew it was against her morals. 'Hey, hun.' Worked her way out of her lips as lifted his head up slightly. 'Here.' She said and stuck out her wrist questioning herself as she did so.

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:44 PM
Ambience
A-Train

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
You say "**** You" to another member of this RP I will ripe your tongue out so you can't say it again, stick it on a fork, and ram it back down your throat. Get me? lol no jk.... z But please stop adding powers and stuff to your character to simply duck around each situation. Like astral projection, or your blades being enchanted to simply destroy an orcs defense...

:s ./slaps ductape over mouth.
lol that was funny. xD

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 09:50 PM