KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Real lightsaber, almost

Real lightsaber, almost
Started by: Lightsaber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mace=badass
Actually, if you watch the movies, like in episode 3, there are lightsabers with a triangular tip, but I still agree...........it is a torch.
yeah like I said only these guys would believe him beer geek wacko messed confused alien

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 08:48 PM
Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cletus-138
Cyco Punk

stop discussing the stupid lightsabers all the time. It will never be created in real life and even if they did make it what makes you think theyll let you use one sci-fi dorks? Keep dreaming

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 02:34 AM
Click here to Send Cletus-138 a Private Message Find more posts by Cletus-138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by Cletus-138
stop discussing the stupid lightsabers all the time. It will never be created in real life and even if they did make it what makes you think theyll let you use one sci-fi dorks? Keep dreaming

Hey, stop bringing up pointless old threads just to bash people who don't have an impact on your life one way or another regardless of what they debate because they live there and you live over there, mkay? stfu.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 02:37 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh cletus, guess your sister is out for the night.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 03:45 AM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cletus-138
Cyco Punk

laughing are you reffering to the name cletus right? I actually took the name from Cletus on the Simpsons.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 04:20 AM
Click here to Send Cletus-138 a Private Message Find more posts by Cletus-138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

Thats your problem frankly.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 11:41 AM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightsaber

Hey guys I am trying to make a full scale lightsaber, but it is really difficult, i needed to get a fabricator of metal to help

later guys

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 12:56 AM
Click here to Send Lightsaber a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

STOP REVIVING THIS THREAD, IT DESERVES TO DIE!!!!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 02:39 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

well...i got a link that tells us that "lightsabers" or "lazersabers" are impossible to make....because you cannot contain the light...it would go on forver...but the is a possible future opf plasma sabers...just thought you guys ought to know
cool cool cool

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 10:10 PM
Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Really! Thanks for the new information.....and reviving what we had hoped was a dead thread.... What the f**k?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 10:28 PM
Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is what I'd do if I'm a moderator

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:57 PM
Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta 62
Autobots, Roll out!

Lol..I remember this stupid thread from a few months ago.. -.-

My myspace Galbadia Hotel (Anime/Game OSTs)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 05:27 PM
Click here to Send Delta 62 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta 62 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by calvin44
well...i got a link that tells us that "lightsabers" or "lazersabers" are impossible to make....because you cannot contain the light...it would go on forver...but the is a possible future opf plasma sabers...just thought you guys ought to know
cool cool cool

plasma sabers, lightsabers, same thing.....it doesnt literally mean that just becuz its called a "light"saber that it has to contain light....it just gives off light, thats y its called that..besides, the lightsabers in star wars were constructed by different colored crystals on this 1 planet or somethin...the source of power for a lightsaber is plasma, which yes, is fire, so if u think about it, yes technically that is a lightsaber, but a really really really extremely weak one compared to the ones in the movies, and not to mention one tenth of the size of the orginal ones roll eyes (sarcastic)
so yes, i think one day plasmasabers(or lightsabers, however u wish to put it, it doesnt matter) will be possible cuz there are a such thing as lasers, and i think if u make a beam of plasma(or a flame of fire to start out with becase fire is plasma) and concentrate enough kinetic energy into it where it literally slices through nething it touches and shape it into a beam somehow..then u gotta lightsaber smokin'

Last edited by braz on Nov 26th, 2005 at 11:08 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 11:01 PM
Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

i completely disagree
1. what u are saying is wat all these other people show pics of, is a lightsaber hilt with a blowtorch coming out.
2. a lightsaber isnt the same as a plasma saber beacause "lightsabers"
are focused light energy and plasma is pure heat in a solid form which is possible but as you said would be a very samll "blade"

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 12:08 AM
Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K-Paxien
KMC Member

A torch lighter i thought it said light saber

you said its very hot can it cut solid steel in 2 second like the laser cutters i built can it cut metal pipes in seconds?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 04:11 AM
Click here to Send K-Paxien a Private Message Find more posts by K-Paxien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Kill this thread!! It needs to die!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 04:32 AM
Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Then why did you post that?

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 04:38 AM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

i concur.

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 04:38 AM
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

I am not the one who revived it....

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 04:50 AM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

You just did.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 04:52 AM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote