KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » How Can They Improve Spider-Man Movies?

How Can They Improve Spider-Man Movies?
Started by: Silverstein

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
silversteiin, like the other friend up there im now 20, but when spidey came out i was like 15 or 16,and even with that age i though it was target to teenager,u called it familly movie,ok, becouse there were too many elements of stupid movies for teenagers, like the fight,figth scene, the lunchroom, joke, the fisting web joke, at least thats what i think as teenagers, cos for me there were not much reason for those jokes they only made the movies more child like, again u call family.
i hope any teenager dont get offended, but i generaly refer as teen movie, to those stupid jokes and gags, that are target for teenagers.

those "peter trying to shoot his web" scenes were not funny at all. To me, it was just stupid, but stupid comedy to me, means great comedy for kids. Spiderman is targeted for the whole family (not specifically a terrible thing, but just to prove u wrong about the teen target)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 11:15 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Even though there is comedy, SP2 was NOT targeted for kids at all.

That scene in the hospital? Thats alittle to scary and disturbing for a kid if you ask me.

Seeing doctors get thrown around, there nails falling off as they try to grab the floor, the people getting grapped by there face and thrown through glass, not kid material........The screams of death.....

I think they comedy is just trying to keep Spiderman like the comics, Spidey was very humerous in the comics....

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 07:52 PM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

good point about sm2.Matter of fact I got to thinking later on after I made that post that sm 2 wasnt targeted at kids at all because of those gruesome scenes.sm 1 for sure was though.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 09:33 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

The hospital scene wasn't gruesome.Violent yes but not gruesome.There was not one drop of blood shown.

No severed arms,legs or heads etc.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 09:48 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

I know, but it was still to thematic for kids

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 09:51 PM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by Evil SeeD
Even though there is comedy, SP2 was NOT targeted for kids at all.

That scene in the hospital? Thats alittle to scary and disturbing for a kid if you ask me.

Seeing doctors get thrown around, there nails falling off as they try to grab the floor, the people getting grapped by there face and thrown through glass, not kid material........The screams of death.....

I think they comedy is just trying to keep Spiderman like the comics, Spidey was very humerous in the comics....

that screaming death scene in the hospital wasnt even scary or disturbing. it hurt my ears, and was freakin hilarious, that one lady that got pulled screaming. its like a parody of old style horror movies laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 03:50 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

my kids found it scary....maybe they were just to young.....

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 11:01 PM
xNIXSONx

my kids found it scary....maybe they were just to young.....

yes exactly, they are too young. That means sam raimi has to tone down the scariness in his films, I for one, do not want to see a kiddie spiderman flick, or ill just go see it then b*tch about it online, in these forums wink

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 11:10 PM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

So you want it to be more scary then?

I dont understand what your saying...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 11:13 PM
xNIXSONx

So you want it to be more scary then?

I dont understand what your saying...

no, im just saying. Scary things for kids may not be scary to adults, or teens. Theres nothing scary about people screaming, and mechanical tentacles grabbing people.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 11:17 PM
Arahan
Silver Guy

bring more spidey action and jokes.
Spider-Man is not that funny in the movies.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 11:26 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

OK i got you now...(P.S. I think Ock is getting mad with you to now....dont let him rip on you though, its not worth it..)

Ive givin up on trying to be that guys freind

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 11:26 PM
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Originally posted by Silverstein
yes exactly, they are too young. That means sam raimi has to tone down the scariness in his films, I for one, do not want to see a kiddie spiderman flick, or ill just go see it then b*tch about it online, in these forums wink

Like some people on these forums? And yes, that scene paid homage to those old horror flicks especially Evil Dead. lol I think they could improve by making Spidey crack more jokes like in the comics. He needs to be a smartass, not a guy that spouts stupid one-liners. "Here's your change!" Jeebus..

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 03:00 AM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by Drache53
Like some people on these forums? And yes, that scene paid homage to those old horror flicks especially Evil Dead. lol I think they could improve by making Spidey crack more jokes like in the comics. He needs to be a smartass, not a guy that spouts stupid one-liners. "Here's your change!" Jeebus..

laughing "here's your change" thats so cheezy.

dont forget

"I have a knack...[for a lot of things]"
"nice outfit, did your husband give it to you?"

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 03:09 AM
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

I kinda liked those.

Ock: You're getting on my nerves..
Spidey: I have a knack for that.

That's the kinda stuff I'm talkin about. Spidey's supposed to be saying stuff like that ALL the time.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 03:23 AM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

yep he usually use this to hide his fear of the enemy and piss them off so they dont think clearly as they do like dock ock

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 02:00 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

he doesnt make fun of Ock, like how he's like a fat guy without a shirt

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 09:54 PM
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

In the comics he would have. lol

"Fatty!"

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 01:16 PM
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by Drache53
In the comics he would have. lol

"Fatty!"

exactly laughing

*spidey meets Doc Ock for the first time"
"a fat guy with a mushroom cut..." *shakes his head*

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 09:56 PM
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Reminds me of this great fanfic I read.

Spidey: "Shove it down that ******* on your face."
Doc: "..What??"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 01:28 PM