KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » How Can They Improve Spider-Man Movies?

How Can They Improve Spider-Man Movies?
Started by: Silverstein

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sparkz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
actually the spiderman movies so far are crap.We only have seen the character of man-spider on the screen so far.The only way to improve on them is instead of trying to make sequels is restart the franchise all over again like they did with batman with batman begins and do the same thing batman which was they got a batman director who for once knew what he was doing and was a fans director.Spider-man needs to do the same thing,stop making sequels and restart it all over again by getting a director who cares about the fans and doing the character of spiderman justice.Giving him his mechs and redoing the villains.Thats the ONLY way to improve the spider-man movies.Also get a competent screenwriter.David Koepp was a HUGE mistake for the first film and just set the tone for more crappy movies in the future.the screenwriters thay had for the second film were much more competent than Koepp was but it was too late.Koepp already had caused too much damage with the first horrible film making the sequels beyond repair to be fixed for the future.

I agree instead of taking the mopey Peter Parker character get the fun loving happy 1, and give Spider-man good 1 liners "here's your change" sheesh. I don't mind the organic webbing, but make him design some webshooters so he can controll it or something, that would please the "how can he make webbing" and "GIVE HIM WEBSHOOTERS YOU PUSSY". And yes more action, I know the romance is good but Spider-man is a super hero not a love story. Oh and take the "if my enemy's found out about you" wuote in Spider-man 2, he has no enemy's GG is dead, and thats the only 1 he had in the movies untill Doc ock came along.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 05:27 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Arahan
bring more spidey action and jokes.
Spider-Man is not that funny in the movies.

thats an understatement.another reason why these movies are so horrible.spidey should always be constantly cracking wisejokes in his fights,thats what makes him unique.even when his life is in danger,he is always has a sense of humor with funny witty remarks.Not lame ass ones like your out gobby,out of your mind.please.sadly JJJ has far more wisecracks than spidey does. mad

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 10:57 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

thats an understatement.another reason why these movies are so horrible.spidey should always be constantly cracking wisejokes in his fights,thats what makes him unique.even when his life is in danger,he is always has a sense of humor with funny witty remarks.Not lame ass ones like your out gobby,out of your mind.please.sadly JJJ has far more wisecracks than spidey does. mad

"your out gobby, out of your mind" ya that was lame LOL. The only jokes I would ever laugh at, is not suitable for kids. Spiderman shouldnt just make remarks, he should freakin make fun of his enemies.: like making fun of goblin for looking like a damn power ranger

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 11:03 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Drache53
I kinda liked those.

Ock: You're getting on my nerves..
Spidey: I have a knack for that.

That's the kinda stuff I'm talkin about. Spidey's supposed to be saying stuff like that ALL the time.

exactly,one of many things that make these movies so horrible.He is suppose to be saying things like that ALL the time constantly.you would think with all the clever screenwriters there are out there,they would have no problem finding just a couple who could come up with lots of material to say to his villians.they messed that up in the cartoon show as well,not having him insult his villains to piss them off so they would not think straight and they would do something stupid and spidey would take advantage of it to beat them.but at least he had much more wisecracks wih them in the toon than they did in the movies. mad

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 11:04 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Silverstein
"your out gobby, out of your mind" ya that was lame LOL. The only jokes I would ever laugh at, is not suitable for kids. Spiderman shouldnt just make remarks, he should freakin make fun of his enemies.: like making fun of goblin for looking like a damn power ranger

Yeah at least if they are going to ruin the green goblin character,then at least have spidey make fun of his costume by saying things like that.Sony probably just didn't want to hear anymore bad negative things mentioned about the costume though since it got enough criticism as it was.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 11:08 PM
xNIXSONx

Yeah at least if they are going to ruin the green goblin character,then at least have spidey make fun of his costume by saying things like that.Sony probably just didn't want to hear anymore bad negative things mentioned about the costume though since it got enough criticism as it was.

not to mention the fact that kids go see this movie. Kids will want to be like spidey and make fun of other kids, which will lead to bullying crap, which is why i dont want spidey to be targetted to kids: since it practically is, god knows why.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 11:31 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

I loved the first two but to be better they have to have more villains, better villains, and kill M.J. Make Harry a goblin and kill him off. Have Venom in one of them and it will just keep getting better and better.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:45 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by spencerspider
I loved the first two but to be better they have to have more villains, better villains, and kill M.J. Make Harry a goblin and kill him off. Have Venom in one of them and it will just keep getting better and better.

have harry throw MJ off the bridge and spidey jump down shoot a web to speed his decsent to her, but ends up snapping her neck...then at the end cliff hang with gwen stacy to make comic fans happy

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:53 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol yea that is a good way to get her gone then peter gets mad and kills him hey that could work.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:26 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

have harry throw MJ off the bridge and spidey jump down shoot a web to speed his decsent to her, but ends up snapping her neck...then at the end cliff hang with gwen stacy to make comic fans happy

Yawn.

The whole Goblin on a bridge with MJ thing has been done already.

Do you want Ock robbing a bank again in SM-3??? No.

Something different please.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:28 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

lol yea that is a good way to get her gone then peter gets mad and kills him hey that could work.

then pulls off goblins mask to be harry

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:29 AM
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by Doc Ock
Yawn.

The whole Goblin on a bridge with MJ thing has been done already.

Do you want Ock robbing a bank again in SM-3??? No.

Something different please.

ofcourse its been done already, showing homage to the first movie roll eyes (sarcastic) or something. Theres bound to be another bridge battle

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:32 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

ofcourse its been done already, showing homage to the first movie roll eyes (sarcastic) or something. Theres bound to be another bridge battle

Why??

Peter and Harry never fought on a bridge in the comics.

That's Norman's gig.And it's been done.

NEXT!!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:33 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Why??

Peter and Harry never fought on a bridge in the comics.

That's Norman's gig.And it's been done.

NEXT!!!

im just guessing.

anyways, where did pete and harry fight? in oscorp?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:34 AM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

im just guessing.

anyways, where did pete and harry fight? in oscorp?

Ah you've never read the comics regarding Harry.

And some people wonder why experienced comic readers vent frustration at silly ideas that are often suggested on these boards wink

Peter and Harry fought in loads of places.Warehouses,over the buildings of New York etc.

They never fought in Oscorp.They fought in Harry's apartment once.

Harry met his demise when he saved MJ and his son from a bomb.He died a hero in Peter's arms.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:37 AM
xNIXSONx

Ah you've never read the comics regarding Harry.

And some people wonder why experienced comic readers vent frustration at silly ideas that are often suggested on these boards wink

Peter and Harry fought in loads of places.Warehouses,over the buildings of New York etc.

They never fought in Oscorp.They fought in Harry's apartment once.

Harry met his demise when he saved MJ and his son from a bomb.He died a hero in Peter's arms.

i wonder who they will kill off harry in sp3...he doesnt have a son...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:40 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

yea these are the movies he dont have to have a son... i think it would be cool for him to go to a bridge again. I mean his dad did it and Peter lost a good friend from it. It is sort of where it all began. And now it is going to end there too. I dont know I just woke up but it could be something like that.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:17 AM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

More jokes and a second Spidey....like a nega-spidey. That would be funny as hell.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:23 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by Spideys Sister
More jokes and a second Spidey....like a nega-spidey. That would be funny as hell.

what is a nega-spidey?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 09:26 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

yea these are the movies he dont have to have a son... i think it would be cool for him to go to a bridge again. I mean his dad did it and Peter lost a good friend from it. It is sort of where it all began. And now it is going to end there too. I dont know I just woke up but it could be something like that.

How did it begin on the bridge???

GG and Spidey first met at the world unity festival.All that happened at the bridge was Spidey having to save MJ.......again.

And the New Yorkers making an ass out of GG by throwing garbage at him.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:02 PM