KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » thor vs darkseid(strongest version)

thor vs darkseid(strongest version)
Started by: jesserw21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jesserw21

thor vs darkseid(strongest version)

who wins?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 06:22 PM
jesserw21 is currently offline Click here to Send jesserw21 a Private Message Find more posts by jesserw21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pre Crisis Darkseid owns

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 06:24 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

The best version of Darksied, PC, would crush Thor--like grape.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 06:25 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark_Lantern
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darkseid krushes Thor's mighty Hammer with the Omega Effect then burns his ashes with the Omega Beams... end of the story

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 06:28 PM
Dark_Lantern is currently offline Click here to Send Dark_Lantern a Private Message Find more posts by Dark_Lantern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

The best version of Darksied woud crush Rune King Thor.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 06:28 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Xplosive
What the f**k?The best version of Darksied woud crush Rune King Thor.

Rune King Thor is above all sky fathers even pre-crisis darkseid will get b***h slap. Rune King Thor is above the elder gods, combine powers of rune and odinforce.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 07:25 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by the Darkone
Rune King Thor is above all sky fathers even pre-crisis darkseid will get b***h slap. Rune King Thor is above the elder gods, combine powers of rune and odinforce.

Yeah right. PC Darkseid would crush him.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:50 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Rage
I AM MADE OF RAGE

PC would crush him he was basically equal to galactus.....Rune king thor may be the most powerful skyfather but he is by no means PC darkseids's equal......he gets crushed like a *****

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:58 AM
Ultimate Rage is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Rage a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Rage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RAGE17
PC would crush him he was basically equal to galactus.....Rune king thor may be the most powerful skyfather but he is by no means PC darkseids's equal......he gets crushed like a *****

Excatly.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 12:45 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

He's still just like Galactus.. He's still the same guy. He avoided the re-write. Both are integral pieces of the universe.
He has had a few bad showings, sure... and G has his share as well.... As him and G both have vast ranges of power level.
But, his lows are still better than Galactus' lows, and his highs are arguably higher as well, as he cut swathe through pantheons of gods like ants, and made the elder gods quake with fear and hide from him, and even made The Source feel pain.
Then again, I've seen G do very high outward displays of power, wrecking planets and stuff, don't recall Darkseid doing that, not sure if he could match big G in that aspect without his highly advanced tech, but definately Omega Effect is nothing to **** with.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 12:58 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Juntai
Then again, I've seen G do very high outward displays of power, wrecking planets and stuff,

Galaxies.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:01 PM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Rune King Thor is definately no pushover.

But yeah, PC Darkseid wins this...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:17 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman302

If it was pre crisis dark seid he could just blast thor to ashes and then put him back together and just keep doing that over and over again untill he bacame bored and then just mind control him and make thor work for him.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 03:14 PM
superman302 is currently offline Click here to Send superman302 a Private Message Find more posts by superman302 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

He's still just like Galactus.. He's still the same guy. He avoided the re-write. Both are integral pieces of the universe.
He has had a few bad showings, sure... and G has his share as well.... As him and G both have vast ranges of power level.
But, his lows are still better than Galactus' lows, and his highs are arguably higher as well, as he cut swathe through pantheons of gods like ants, and made the elder gods quake with fear and hide from him, and even made The Source feel pain.
Then again, I've seen G do very high outward displays of power, wrecking planets and stuff, don't recall Darkseid doing that, not sure if he could match big G in that aspect without his highly advanced tech, but definately Omega Effect is nothing to **** with.

Few panels ? huh

Let’s see

-DD punked him easily, his OB has no effect.
- Superman kicked his ass like what three times? , reelected his Omega beams with HEAT VISION.
- Darkie and his chunkies came to Superman's city to do some damage. Guess what happened? Superman spined really fast around them and beats them all? kinda funny no?
- Darkie currently lost to Superman pretty easily.

Here is Galactus low showing (while extreme weak) ------- While not even trying ( to beat them) took out Marvel earth with ease.

While ignoring most all there attacks.

Have Read the Galactus mini Series?

Thor, Gladiator, SS, Avengers, Defenders etc nothing to him when extremely weak Galactus.

I only reason they beat him is plot device used to send him back. And remember that Galactus goal is never to kill them, he simple ignores there presence.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 03:36 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by kgkg
Few panels ? huh

Let’s see

-DD punked him easily, his OB has no effect.
- Superman kicked his ass like what three times? , reelected his Omega beams with HEAT VISION.
- Darkie and his chunkies came to Superman's city to do some damage. Guess what happened? Superman spined really fast around them and beats them all? kinda funny no?
- Darkie currently lost to Superman pretty easily.

Here is Galactus low showing (while extreme weak) ------- While not even trying ( to beat them) took out Marvel earth with ease.

While ignoring most all there attacks.

Have Read the Galactus mini Series?

Thor, Gladiator, SS, Avengers, Defenders etc nothing to him when extremely weak Galactus.

I only reason they beat him is plot device used to send him back. And remember that Galactus goal is never to kill them, he simple ignores there presence.

And Darkseid also said HE WAS AT LOW POWER
He said it when he fought Doomsday, and several other time.
His powe ranges, just like I said.
Just like Galactus, when he says he's low on power.
What are you pointing out exactly?

Anyways, just to be a sport and continue this:

Galactus low showing is being ****ed up by invisible woman?
over in the Thor vs Superman thread the Thor supporters where showing him beating up Galactus?
and countless other times.

Like I said, Darkseids low showings are him losing to Superman,
G has his too
they both have high showings as well.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 03:58 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

And Darkseid also said HE WAS AT LOW POWER
He said it when he fought Doomsday, and several other time.
His powe ranges, just like I said.
Just like Galactus, when he says he's low on power.
What are you pointing out exactly?

Anyways, just to be a sport and continue this:

Galactus low showing is being ****ed up by invisible woman?
over in the Thor vs Superman thread the Thor supporters where showing him beating up Galactus?
and countless other times.

Like I said, Darkseids low showings are him losing to Superman,
G has his too
they both have high showings as well.

Once Darksied was low on power. By doing what beating Cyborg?

YOu must not have read his recent showing; he and his buds came to beat Superman.

Superman defeated all of them by Spinning really fast.

The difference between Darkseid and Galactus it's huge.

Weak Galactus:
Galactus (when he has no energy) can defeat Marvel earth and its heroes; most of these defeats you talk about is Galactus is ignoring them (even when he is weak)

Galactus shield , and one blast nearly killed all the heroes in MU earth.

Now lets see Darksied (not weak)
Darkseid is trying to beat Superman, Galactus isn't trying to beat them nearly consume planets.

Thor, Galactor etc all have said Even at his weak state we are nothing but insects to him

A weak Galactus took out the future cosmic leagues etc

What are Post Crisis feats? You said is he same as PC dakseid rite?

So what are his feats?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:06 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

You're not comprehending, that there is no Pre Crisis Post Crisis Darkseid, there is only Darkseid. After finding this, you'll find your arguement is nothing. He has high power and low power moments. There is nothing you can say that changes this, as it's written into the comics themselves.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:28 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

You're not comprehending, that there is no Pre Crisis Post Crisis Darkseid, there is only Darkseid. After finding this, you'll find your arguement is nothing. He has high power and low power moments. There is nothing you can say that changes this, as it's written into the comics themselves.

Ok so basically Pre Crisis Darksied looses to Superman

Making him Thor's level, maybe we can it call Retcon

A darkseid that loose to Superman is not even at Weak G's level.

I mean you says he has high power moments and low? Tell me a high showing that compare to even Weak Galactus showings after the Crisis?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:31 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Darkseid at weak levels of power very well could possibly lose to Galactus, sure.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:35 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

according to some theories, darkseid only shows SOME of his power for some reason. hence his high low showings. not sure i subscribe to that. however, one thing is clear, precrisis, darkseid had many more high level feats than he shows nowadays.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 04:36 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote