KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Dee Henderson

Dee Henderson
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

Dee Henderson

Yo, has anyone read any of her books?

Danger in the Shadows
True Devotion
True Valor
True Honor
True Courage....silly titles but the stories are great.

the O'Malley series is awesome too.

Just wondering if anyone else has heard of her books and read em and whatcha think.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 10:36 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

hello self, looks like it's just you and me having a conversation. Okay. WEll, I liked Dee Henderson's work. I think she;s wonderful.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 01:56 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

hello self...what shall we tell them today?
I dare anyone to get a Dee henderson book from the library and read it...it's humorous and romantic...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 03:35 AM
Digital Angel
Give me my sin again

well, the only one of her books that they have at the libraries in my region is "the negotiator" which is apparently the first in the O'Malley series - is it worth getting?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 07:24 PM
Digital Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Digital Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Digital Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I think so, definately yes, but I'm don't really know your tastes in books. The O'Malley Series is humourous and witty as well as full of action and suspence typical of someone's life if they were a hostage negotiator, which I believe is Kate's occupation. It's been awhile since I read then.

Half.com usually has the rest of them listed here and there...also, you could request the rest of the series..that might take awhile but hey free is free

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 05:15 PM
Julie
The Student

Amazon has some used copies fairly cheap too I think....

Anyway, the series it totally worth it
Hello again self, it seems not many people have tried Dee Henderson...too bad, she's pretty awesome

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 10:46 PM
Julie
The Student

hello again self,
we handed out some of dee's cards today like we promised we would...that's a good thing b/c promises are good to keep.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 04:15 AM
The Satin Angel

Well then. I've read all of Dee Henderson's books. And they are so good. My favorite is The Gardian in the O'Malley Series. yay!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 05:55 PM
The Satin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send The Satin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by The Satin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote