KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » On Homosexuality & Religion [Merged]

On Homosexuality & Religion [Merged]
Started by: Preciousdagger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (274): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AngelGirl
Fleur Delacour

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cking
yes, but still God says it is a hated sin in the Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Isaiah. You ever hear of this, love the sinner, hate the sin. God loves sinners but hates the sin. it even says in the first five books of the law.

night night. u better go 2 bed b4 the fallen angel cums!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:03 PM
AngelGirl is currently offline Click here to Send AngelGirl a Private Message Find more posts by AngelGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeykangaroo
jumpy

I don't want to argue with people, you believe what you believe. My purpose here was to witness to people, not to argue.

witness to people, its not like you have witnessed gods presence

Happy Dance**living it up in the out-back**Happy Dance
eek!>>>johnnyDepp<<<love

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:03 PM
joeykangaroo is currently offline Click here to Send joeykangaroo a Private Message Find more posts by joeykangaroo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

You ever hear of this, love the sinner, hate the sin.

Yes I have heard of it and I find it a rather arrogant and condescending thing to say.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:04 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking
King of the muscle shirts

I just hope to God that some people will believe then if they don't then that is a choice a person has to make.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:08 PM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

witnessing is when a believer in Jesus tells the good news about Jesus and hopefully they will believe also.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:09 PM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

you believe what you believe

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:09 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Edit your post instead of double, triple posting! It is extremely irritating.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:11 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

people deserve to know the truth and the truth will set them free. If you don't want to know it then that is fine by you. it is your choice.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:11 PM
cking

sorry

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:12 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:14 PM
joeykangaroo
jumpy

true everyone has their own choice

eek!>>>johnnyDepp<<<love

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:16 PM
joeykangaroo is currently offline Click here to Send joeykangaroo a Private Message Find more posts by joeykangaroo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by AngelGirl
so do u think it is a sin?

No..though I don't understand it..

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:19 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

the book is the word of God, it is like a double edged sword. it pierces the heart of man and convicts them of sin. Jesus had a doubled edged sword that symbolizes the word of God and he destroyed his enemies with it in revelations.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:32 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

the book is the word of God, it is like a double edged sword. it pierces the heart of man and convicts them of sin. Jesus had a doubled edged sword that symbolizes the word of God and he destroyed his enemies with it in revelations.

But Jesus doesn't have any enemies.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:35 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

Jesus he does the unbelievers in Christ or Antichrist. a person in their heart is a enemy of god when they deny christ. for jesus says if they aren't for me they are against me, and if they are against me, then they are for me.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:40 PM
cking

sorry for the misspelled words.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:41 PM
cking

read Revelations, you will find out.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:45 PM
joeykangaroo
jumpy

Originally posted by debbiejo
But Jesus doesn't have any enemies.

yeh i though jesus and god loved everyone

eek!>>>johnnyDepp<<<love

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:45 PM
cking

yes, but still people will hate god, despite God will do good things to them.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 09:46 PM
cyrana

Tongue you people should know one thing!

i see that some of you do not know what this cking is talking about!?...

the fact is that Christians BELIEVE that Bible is written by GOD himself...So, if you know that information, then it is more understendable why they are passing judgments!They simply believe that Bible is Gods book and that everything inside of it is PURE truth-that is why cking is telling you that to be gay is sin-not becauase he is judging them, but because he BELIEVES he is telling the truth (cause he is reffering to Bible)!!!....

and question for cking: what if there is 1%of probability that Bible was actually written by man who was inspired by satan, not God? Or who was just creative man and bored and didnt know what to do than to write this huge book? IM ASKING YOU how can you be sure?[/COLOR]

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:12 PM
cyrana is currently offline Click here to Send cyrana a Private Message Find more posts by cyrana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote