KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The 2,000,000th post game

The 2,000,000th post game
Started by: It's xyz!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51747): « First ... « 50408 50409 [50410] 50411 50412 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bluewaterrider

Morning, Riv.

Good to see you.

Let me know some time if the following diagrams (or any of my previous ones) help you understand Chess notation, at the least what something like "1. e4" or "15. 0-0" means.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 10:47 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Looking at the incredible suicide rate of this group ...

(please log in to view the image)

https://save.org/about-suicide/suicide-facts/

... I do sometimes wonder ...

https://www.charismanews.com/opinio...gender-movement

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 12:36 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 01:11 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 01:17 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 01:32 PM
bluewaterrider

Random submissions.

First scan illustrates, much as one example did earlier in this thread, that, in chess, enemies can SOMETIMES be better than allies ...

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 01:41 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 02:11 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Water rides are a blast.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 03:00 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Ohhboy

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 07:56 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wonder Man

Water rides are a blast.

Indeed they can be.

Indeed they can be ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lsWaGhtuhl0

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 09:55 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 10:04 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 10:05 PM
bluewaterrider

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

I'll probably have the above 2-parter as a follow up to the Fool's Mate demo.

Demonstrates how power of position can override power of point value.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2019 10:12 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Morning, Riv.

Good to see you.

Let me know some time if the following diagrams (or any of my previous ones) help you understand Chess notation, at the least what something like "1. e4" or "15. 0-0" means.

Sup, man!

TBH it’s all Greek to me, but don’t take it personally, you can’t undo my TBI/PTSD scrambled brain. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 01:48 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Yup

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 04:26 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Don Lemon. Trump Thanos trolling commentary (Knowles)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 09:05 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 09:07 PM
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by bluewaterrider

Morning, Riv.

Good to see you.

Originally posted by riv6672

Sup, man!

TBH it’s all Greek to me, but don’t take it personally, you can’t undo my TBI/PTSD scrambled brain.

sad

Do know there are a lot of people who appreciate what servicemen past and present like yourself have done and experienced, Riv.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 09:28 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 09:56 PM
bluewaterrider

A tactics problem in Chess that uses algebraic notation.
I'll practice describing such exercises in tutorial fashion if opportunities regularly present in the future:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

----------

1. e4

The most common single move in Chess, written in algebraic notation.
This is the famous "Pawn to King Four" (P-K4) that most have heard.

----------

Two random screenshots of games played relatively recently.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

----------

Aubrie Bromlow and her husband.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 07:50 PM