KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Do you think tupac is dead?

Do you think tupac is dead?
Started by: Blade.5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

lol

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 03:23 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

He's dead! Deal with it yes

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 03:25 PM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

It took me a while to accept reality

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 04:41 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade.5
Hard hitter

wait, mabye Eddie Guerro has just went and joined Tupacs wild party...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 08:25 PM
Blade.5 is currently offline Click here to Send Blade.5 a Private Message Find more posts by Blade.5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade.5
Hard hitter

And whoever said that Tupac would not have survived the autopsy: Tupac did not have an autopsy, and he was cremated, and no press were aloud at the funeral, and, the funeral eventually cancelled for unknown reasons...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 08:27 PM
Blade.5 is currently offline Click here to Send Blade.5 a Private Message Find more posts by Blade.5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blade.5
And whoever said that Tupac would not have survived the autopsy: Tupac did not have an autopsy, and he was cremated, and no press were aloud at the funeral, and, the funeral eventually cancelled for unknown reasons...

Bullshit. Type Tupac autopsy pics into google. Go on. Then look at any other picture of him and compare the tattoos.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 08:32 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade.5
Hard hitter

I don't wanna see no dead guy cut up into pieces!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 08:33 PM
Blade.5
Hard hitter

This has all gotten too confusing for me.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 08:46 PM
Deathblow
-

Who's Tupac? confused

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 08:58 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

A famous dictator.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:03 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lord krondor

He was a well-known pederast.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 11:54 PM
lord krondor is currently offline Click here to Send lord krondor a Private Message Find more posts by lord krondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roguegirl15
Tinky loves U !

2 pac waz a gangsta! A rapper...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 11:58 PM
roguegirl15 is currently offline Click here to Send roguegirl15 a Private Message Find more posts by roguegirl15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol a gangsta yea. A good rapper, HEll yea!

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 12:00 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by lord krondor
OK. Let's get all the facts straight. Let's go back 37 some years to the assassination of RFK. It is widely known that Sirhan B. Sirhan was not acting alone. He was a 'Manchurian Candidate" for the CIA. Skip ahead almost 30 years and the CIA would need him again. It isn't reported but Sirhan Sirhan was released from his California prison 2 weeks before 2pac was "murdered". What also isn't reported is the fact that immediately after 2pac was shot there was a girl in a polka-dot dress running from the scene enthusiastically shouting, "We shot him! We shot him!" When a young married Christian couple asked her who she had shot she replied, "Some black dude."

Some black dude. Could it be possible that 2pac isn't dead, but actually alive and finishing out his life in some solitude away from the society he hated so much?

No. That's retarded. He's dead.

you are comparing Tupac to Kennedy? man, you need to get a grip. Kennedy was a politician and Tupac was a piece of crap rapper.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 02:02 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade.5
Hard hitter

Is rhere anyone here who likes Tupac? Every normal person likes him, but almost everyone on this thread has been aginst him!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 07:27 PM
cindy8219
I have died and will die.

do people actually think he's alive because Niccolo Machiavelli
faked his death? lol

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 09:32 PM
cindy8219 is currently offline Click here to Send cindy8219 a Private Message Find more posts by cindy8219 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Originally posted by eggmayo
Bullshit. Type Tupac autopsy pics into google. Go on. Then look at any other picture of him and compare the tattoos.

thats not a real photo

@Blade.5

I AM A FAN OF TUPAC!!!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 10:02 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

God damn!!!! I'm so tired of all this "Tupac lives!" shit. he was ****ing shot and pronounced dead... And anyways why the **** would anyone care? He was extreamly overrated.

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 01:28 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Originally posted by Blade.5
He would have gotten an autopsy even if he was cremated.

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 01:30 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade.5
Hard hitter

But he was cremated... Read it properly!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 05:27 PM