KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » NEW TEEN TITAN RPG(including made up characters) disscussion/registration

NEW TEEN TITAN RPG(including made up characters) disscussion/registration
Started by: Wild Cherry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Name: Cassandra Cain (aka Batgirl)
race: human
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
history: http://www.superherodb.com/profile.php?hero=Batgirl.IV
personality: withdrawn to a degree, she speaks little, though deep down she really does care... we think...
powers: Through continuous intense training Cassandra represents the greatest fighting weapon ever conceived. Her strength, stamina, speed and agility exceed that of any human, non-meta, fighter thus far.
She is resistant to most toxins, venoms and poisons.
Due to her life long training Cassandra has a master level knowledge of all fighting arts known and unknown and continues to learn with every new opponent she faces. She and her father (David Cain), along with several other members of the League of Assassins, including Bronze Tiger, and Merlyn the archer, and a series of instructors hired by Cain, including Alpha. Upon taking the mantle of Batgirl, she was trained further by Batman, Oracle, Black Canary, and then by Lady Shiva, and has received supplementary instruction from Onyx. She has also invented her own styles and techniques such as the 'Falling Leaf' technique. Her defensive abilities consist primarily of evasive moving due to her ability to read her opponents she has not needed to form advanced defensive techniques. However this has been rectified due to Batman's training. Has mastered Dragon Style Kung Fu. Has been trained under the Batman Cassandra has undergone the same training and teachings as the past Robins, Nightwing and Oracle.
Cassandra is schooled in all known and unknown assassin techniques such as pressure points, killing techniques and stealth to name a few.
Advanced ability to read body language enabling her to anticipate what a person is thinking. Similar to Lady Shiva's ability. However it has limitations due to familiarity with opponent's physiology and her capacity to translate data. It enables her to identify disguised/transformed persons, identify what they are thinking through their body movements.
She was also very briefly trained in detective methods by Tim Drake during their time in Blüdhaven.

Hope this works okay, if not lemme know!

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 02:03 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jewel Dragon
Goddess of all RPGs

hope I'm not too late!

Name:
race: 1/2 Asarii and 1/2 fire demon
Appearance: won't let me post the link >.<
history: she used to live happily as a citizen of Draconia, but once she somehow transformed herself into a fire demon, and the asarii rulers banished her. she was put into a demention warper, and ended up on earth (Asarii is in an alternate demension apparently) she quickly adapted to human life, and other than her ability to transform into a fire demon has ended up blending in pretty well
personality: very shy, sweet, charming, and nice, but often stubborn and indecisive
powers: she can hear thoughts and feel feelings, but she can't stop doing these things no matter how hard she tries. she also has the ability to fly (she has wings, duh) and she can transform into a fire demon and fight with fire, but she has no idea how to transform at will, sometimes it just happens
Favorite Food: fruit and soy, she doesn't eat meat
Hobbies: swordplay, controlling her powers, spying, sneaking around
gadgets/equipment: her fire demon magic (she can barely control it), her fire whip, and a demonic pendant that she's had since she can remember that glows whenever she is in demon form

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 09:58 PM
Jewel Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Jewel Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Jewel Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jewel Dragon
Goddess of all RPGs

... I forgot to post her name!!!
well her name is Kara Krest (or Ace)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 02:25 AM
Jewel Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Jewel Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Jewel Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

I posted my bio for my character in the actual rpg. I didn't even realize this thread exsisted until about 5 mins ago. Here's a quoted version.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by D_A_R_E
If so here's my character info again.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=23

That's the page of my original character description. I've actually made some changes to the character since then though. I've explored different possiblities with her.. so here's all the changes.

Name: Dare
Secret Idenity: Deneve Shiloh (no one knows this 'cept her)
Relationship Status: Currently In A Relationship
Eye Color: Blue
Hair: Short Red
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 110 lbs
Powers: telepathic, flight, strange power that derives from her unknown heritage, telekinesis, etc
Costume: Red cloak like Raven's.. that's all that's really solid right now. Everything else is TBD..
Family: Kathryn Shiloh (adopted mother), Louis Shiloh (adopted father), Annika Shiloh (adopted sister), Drake Watson (brother)

Background: Deneve and Drake were abandoned at an orphanage when they were estimated to be about only 1 or 2 days old. There was only a small note with them that read:
These are my children. They're names are Deneve and Drake. Please take care of them." The orphanage did take the twins in.

It was not long after that however that the old man who ran the orphanage realized Deneve and Drake were not normal children. After taking the twins inside and into the light the old man discovered that both had strange markings, fangs, pointy ears, and small feathered wings.

Deneve's markings were sprawled across the right side of her face, her left ribs, her stomach, right arm, legs, a portion of her collar bone, and her back. Her wings were jet black and had steams of read flowing through them. The old man also discovered a silver chain around her neck with an engraved crystal peice at the end.

Over time Drake and Deneve discovered that they had strange, but marvelous powers. Drake eventually became reluctant to use his powers and finally decided not to use them at all. Deneve was just the opposite and experimented with her powers as much as she could. Eventually discovering she could slip her wings in and out of our demension at will.

When the twins were 7 years old a woman by the name of Hannah Watson adopted Drake. Deneve had been at the zoo with another group of children at the time. When she returned Drake was gone. Deneve was heart broken.

Two years later Kathryn and Louis Shiloh adopted Deneve. They welcomed her into their home and even provided her with a younger sister; Annika the Shiloh's real daughter.

Kathryn and Louis were scienctists that worked at Star Labs. They trained Deneve in the art of self defense and how to use an array of weapons. Her favorite was the sword. They also helped her learn how to use her vast powers. Deneve's training was very intense and her sister Annika also endured the same training.

Deneve and her new found family constantly moved around. Deneve never liked school so she constantly caused trouble, mostly by scaring students and teachers with her real appearance. But when they moved to San Fansisco Deneve decided to disguise herself as human for once and found she actually liked her new school. On her way there she stopped a mugging and she found she like that feeling. She also discovered that her brother Drake goes to her new school!

Deneve decided to join the Teen Titans as Dare.

Now just add on what else has happened since way back when I first joined this forum and you've got Dare's history..

P.S. I forgot to put that Dare's age is 17.

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Last edited by D_A_R_E on Aug 11th, 2008 at 01:28 AM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 01:23 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jewel Dragon
Goddess of all RPGs

posting my char's appearance now

demon form:(please log in to view the image)

asarii form:(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 09:24 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i need to make new character lance is starting to loose my interest

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 05:15 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jewel Dragon
Goddess of all RPGs

okay... want any help?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 05:36 AM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Guess what? I've started character designs for Dare! Soooo here's what I drew today. Keep in mind I drew this all in pen so I couldn't erase!

(please log in to view the image)

She still needs work in my opinion, but I really like the costume design. It came to me in a random thought about Dare purposely falling off a cliff to prove she could fly to one of her friends.

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 01:08 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

cool

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 01:25 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dapwnmon

Name: Demonic Doom
Race: Hedgehog
Personality: Dark,Evil
Friends: None
Apperance: Darker verson of Shadow eyes glowing red
Abilities: Dark storms,Dark pulses,Telekinetic powers
History: Born on the dark planet of Xantos he soon discoverd that the mysterios crystal that was posessing him he relized his prophices to eleminate the teen titans

Last edited by Dapwnmon on Jul 27th, 2009 at 02:11 AM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 02:07 AM
Dapwnmon is currently offline Click here to Send Dapwnmon a Private Message Find more posts by Dapwnmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Name: Jeffrey Star
race: Human with genetic modifications
appearence: All the time he wears a Techno Samuri Outfit with a belt similar to robins but more batman like.
history: He was the 13th project that Cadmus made to defend Jump City but was given some rather unique abilities and skills.
personality: Strict and Cold
powers:
Levitation (Can float in Air)
Flight - Can fly
Elemental Control
Psionics
Laser Blasts

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 02:11 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote