KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Trigun thread

The Official Trigun thread
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Cool Trigun

Vash the Stampede is simply amazing. Besides an uber-main character, Trigun has a great supporting cast, a good storyline, some actual humor, and guns. Lots and lots of guns.

Commence with the general commentary!

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 05:18 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

sounds awsome.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 05:32 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shwartz
Smith will suffice

I own the complete series of Trigun and I couldn't agree with you more, but personally my favorite character is Nicholas D. Wolfwood(the priest).

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 03:53 PM
Shwartz is currently offline Click here to Send Shwartz a Private Message Find more posts by Shwartz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faeries_Ascendn
Vongola Mafioso

Ive Seen the whole series and i just luv vash and meryl and wolfwood and milly and the guns r mad 2. it was 1 of da animez that got me into being an otaku

i heard a rumor that the creator of trigun (yashira nightow or sumthin) was the original creator of evangelion (the story not like the drawing and stuff) does any1 kno if this is true?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 06:14 AM
Faeries_Ascendn is currently offline Click here to Send Faeries_Ascendn a Private Message Find more posts by Faeries_Ascendn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faeries_Ascendn
Vongola Mafioso

oh ive also read da first 2 trigun graphic novels (trigun maximum)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 06:15 AM
Faeries_Ascendn is currently offline Click here to Send Faeries_Ascendn a Private Message Find more posts by Faeries_Ascendn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Trigun is awesome!!! I'm gonna make a sig on it!!

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 06:47 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

Trigun is AWESOME. I actually met a girl who liked it besides me or my sis (finally!!!!!!!!)

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 08:22 PM
lalalander is currently offline Click here to Send lalalander a Private Message Find more posts by lalalander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

LOl! laughing

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 08:25 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta 62
Autobots, Roll out!

Does anyone have the english version of Rem's song? I know it has to be somewhere, if only because it was on the show.

My myspace Galbadia Hotel (Anime/Game OSTs)

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 07:40 PM
Delta 62 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta 62 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta 62 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I Scorpion I
!!!

Whats a trigun? What the f**k? no expression whistle

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 07:45 PM
I Scorpion I is currently offline Click here to Send I Scorpion I a Private Message Find more posts by I Scorpion I Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

*speechless*

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 10:41 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailormoon
The newest sailor scout

Is the manga as good as the show? I hated when a certain someone died! That sucked!

Sig by amity75!!!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 10:45 PM
sailormoon is currently offline Click here to Send sailormoon a Private Message Find more posts by sailormoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shroons

who? [SPOILER - highlight to read]: wolfwood? cause i hated when legato died/got killed

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 09:02 PM
Shroons is currently offline Click here to Send Shroons a Private Message Find more posts by Shroons Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailormoon
The newest sailor scout

Yes.

Sig by amity75!!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 04:14 AM
sailormoon is currently offline Click here to Send sailormoon a Private Message Find more posts by sailormoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shroons

oh, yeah i cried so much when that happened!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 07:23 PM
Shroons is currently offline Click here to Send Shroons a Private Message Find more posts by Shroons Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailormoon
The newest sailor scout

Tell me about it!

Sig by amity75!!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 08:24 PM
The Red

What did you all think of the ending to it? Wasn't it kind of weird? How they just had a gun fight...I would enjoy it if the series continued on from there...I don't see why it has to end...yeah I know Knives died but still there could be a new plot introduced some how.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 05:12 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akira99
Servant of ESP

One of the best, if not the best anime I have ever seen. Very likeable and unique characters and the whole morality of the morality of killing another. Rem: "No-one has the right to take the life of another"
It was a bit silly at times - like that disgusting viallin in ep 3 and that sax playing guy near end and those giants were a bit goofy and Merly could be pretty annoying but overall it is an A class anime - 8/10 at least

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 07:11 PM
Akira99 is currently offline Click here to Send Akira99 a Private Message Find more posts by Akira99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailormoon
The newest sailor scout

Knives didn't die! He was just badly injured. At least that's what I got from the ending. I thought it was pretty good, but it would've been better if Wolfwood lived...

Sig by amity75!!!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 04:34 AM
The Red

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sailormoon
Knives didn't die! He was just badly injured. At least that's what I got from the ending. I thought it was pretty good, but it would've been better if Wolfwood lived...
no...Knives died...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 01:03 AM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote