KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

Next Part.

Ron took out his wand and with all his energy left, pointed it at the huge cloud of Dementors and said: Expecto Patronum. A small wisp of smoke flayed out of the end of his wand and then disappeared. It hadn’t worked. He tried again but his wand froze. Ron quickly let go of it, the wand cracked as it hit the floor. Ron ran looking for cover. He looked around and saw almost an army of wizards with there wands pointed at the Dementors, with bright and shiny creatures and streams of light being ejected out of there wands and flying up to attack the vicious beasts. Ron ran over to join Hermione, who had just released a silvery, faded otter from her wand and sent it up at the Dementors. A large white light blinded every being in the area. The anxious screams of the Dementors could be heard as they pulled back to the entrance they came from and retreated. The light died down to reveal the patronus was cast by Olivia Felton.

Almost 1 hour after the violent attack, things were getting pretty much back to normal. Hogwarts students had been allocated an area to sleep in for the night. Just like Hogwarts, the boys and girls had been segregated. Ron and Hermione were both worried after they saw Draco fall of his broom. Draco was a Death Eater, a servant of the Dark Lord Voldemort. Why was he allowed back at Hogwarts? Of course Ron had taken the liberty to find out. He lifted his head up from his soft and comfortable pillow and looked over to Draco. He was asleep. Ron quickly jumped out of his bed and tip-toed over to his trunk and opened it. Inside were lots of old pieces of parchment and some strange drink. Before he had time to dig deeper, a ball of light was emitted from the bed as Draco quickly jumped out and pointed his wand at Ron.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 07:47 PM
TheOnes2 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOnes2 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOnes2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheOnes2
Yes i do like to keep you waiting.

laughing

Awesome thumb up

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 10:33 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

Thanks.

The seeds are now planted, the story will now unfold in dramatic ways.

Next part coming soon

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 03:59 PM
TheOnes2 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOnes2 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOnes2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Good stuff, Ones the Second. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 04:24 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

just one question how come if this is supposed to be the 7th book harry kissed ginny in the 7th book and then suddenly now hes kissing hermione ity doesnt make since

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:25 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

I'm sorry but this is crazy the Triwizard tourneyment happens every 5 years or is 500 yrs i cant remeber and thats just a one time thing and you cant just skip a whole part of a story it doesnt make sense at all im sry but i dont like it as much as i thought i would

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:29 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

As i said. All the answers will be revealed. I will explain why the Triwizard is happening so soon along with alot of other "unanswered" questions.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 09:15 PM
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheOnes2
As i said. All the answers will be revealed. I will explain why the Triwizard is happening so soon along with alot of other "unanswered" questions.

11 Days. How much longer?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 09:31 PM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

I have just come back from holiday. I'll finish the next part then post it. The more you complain the more i will wait.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 05:22 PM
Kacey736

PLEASE DON'T COMPLAIN! I LIKE THIS STORY AND DON'T WANT TO WAIT!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 05:43 PM
Kacey736 is currently offline Click here to Send Kacey736 a Private Message Find more posts by Kacey736 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Your story is really good, TO. Don't feel you need to rush things. Though JKR manages to go from relevant scene to relevant scene, a lot of them are in fairly normal surroundings. For instance, Harry's journey to the cave - the train rides to Hogwarts have always played big parts in the books, as have some of the lessons (Care of Magical Creatures, for example), etc.

H.S.'s comments are always useful - more detail, and new lines for speech.

And one more comment... I'm going to be very disappointed if this is all a dream.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 09:15 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

Thanks. Im just finalising the next part now. Should be online within a couple of days.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 03:46 PM
rick01666

i think 16 days is more than a couple of days

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 08:14 AM
rick01666 is currently offline Click here to Send rick01666 a Private Message Find more posts by rick01666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

sorry, had a lot of things to do

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 08:39 PM
rick01666

r u gonna post today
????????????????????

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 03:41 AM
rick01666 is currently offline Click here to Send rick01666 a Private Message Find more posts by rick01666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

HUZZA! Finaly New post. sorry for the long wait:

“Ah, Ron” said the blonde haired child. Draco placed his wand at his bedside table. Ron noticed that the voice was different that his normal voice.

“Wh…who are you?” Ron stuttered. Draco turned toward Ron. His face was largely disfigured as he somehow started to grow. The sandy blonde hair turned dark brown as he gradually formed into:

“Professor Lupin?” Ron cried out. Ron darted his eyes back at the trunk by his bed. As he looked closer, the pieces of parchment were the plans from the order about spying on the death eaters, and that strange drink was obviously polyjuice potion.

“But I thought polyjuice potion didn’t work for animals” Ron joked. Lupin cracked a short smile, but was soon wiped from his face when he spotted a Ravenclaw student waking up. He quickly picked up his wand and pointed it at the student. A short, long orange light was released from the wand and into the students head. They quickly went back to sleep.

“I take it all the teachers know about this then?” Ron asked

“Yes” Lupin replied. “We have dispatched spies from the order. Mad Eye Moody is posing as a turned wizard with the death eaters…”

“What???” Ron whispered in a surprised tone. “They will kill him.”

“Direct access with Voldemort...” Ron flinched when he spoke the dark wizard’s name, but Lupin went on, “We had to take that risk. Find out what Volde…” Lupin stopped as he looked at Ron. “Find out what… you know who is planning.”

“Why are you here?” Ron asked.

“Now is not the time to tell you” Lupin replied with hesitancy.

“Go back to sleep Ron. Im already late” Lupin commanded. Ron did as he said as Lupin quietly stepped out of the room.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 09:17 PM
rick01666

is that it???????????? u lazy git lol but it was good kinda seen it coming though that moody wasnt really a death eater i think u need to do like a flash back thing with lupin explaining to ron how moody got in though

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 05:18 AM
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

ok. Will do. Next part coming real soon.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 08:09 AM
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

Post It's a really good story

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 10:39 PM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

Ok, Since i cut so much of this out, many people have become confused about the plot. I am therefore announcing i will release an Extended Edition of this story sometime in the near future to fill in all the plot holes.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 05:24 PM