KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Your own Spiderman trilogy

Your own Spiderman trilogy
Started by: DrDoom101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

If Spider-Man was limited to three movies,then you'd be crazy not to do Venom.Save him for part 3.

Make Ock the villain in SM-1,and introduce Norman Osborn and Eddie Brock.

Make Green Goblin be the villain in SM-2,and make Eddie grow to hate Spider-Man more.

And in SM-3 have the symbiote introduced where it bonds with Peter first,then Eddie.

There ya go.Spidey's top three villains covered in your trilogy nicely.The fans will love you,and you'll make a ton of money at the box office wink

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 12:51 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Doc Ock
If Spider-Man was limited to three movies,then you'd be crazy not to do Venom.Save him for part 3.

Make Ock the villain in SM-1,and introduce Norman Osborn and Eddie Brock.

Make Green Goblin be the villain in SM-2,and make Eddie grow to hate Spider-Man more.

And in SM-3 have the symbiote introduced where it bonds with Peter first,then Eddie.

There ya go.Spidey's top three villains covered in your trilogy nicely.The fans will love you,and you'll make a ton of money at the box office wink

Venom's cool and all, but that line-up doesn't really have any classic side villains. If you don't throw in Sandman, Electro, etc. in there somewhere, you kind of get a repetitive trilogy. One hero, one villain, one villain origin, one personal crisis, one inspirational conversation with Aunt May, one argument with Harry, etc. etc., repeat. Multiple villains enable you to mess with the formula.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 01:05 AM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Lord Magnus
Venom's cool and all, but that line-up doesn't really have any classic side villains. If you don't throw in Sandman, Electro, etc. in there somewhere, you kind of get a repetitive trilogy. One hero, one villain, one villain origin, one personal crisis, one inspirational conversation with Aunt May, one argument with Harry, etc. etc., repeat. Multiple villains enable you to mess with the formula.

But multiple villains can get very messy.

But it does depend on what villain you choose.Throwing say Sandman and Electro in a movie with GG or Ock,how would that work???

GG,Ock and Venom deserve their own movie each.They're good enough and important enough for it.

Cameos from minor villains like Shocker or Rhino would be fine.Like a 10 minute fight at the beginning of the movie or something.

But as main villains go,Ock,GG and Venom MUST be done.And alone.The main villain in each movie.

Which is why I firmly believe Venom is not happening in SM-3.He couldn't possibly be done right with Sandman and Harry as GG2.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 01:09 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

Indeed.

My trilogy would be exactly like Ock's.

Except I would thorw in a minor Shocker and Mysterio for more spice.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 02:38 AM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

ya'll saw my trilogies...

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 08:51 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

1) Green goblin & doc ock
2) symbiote saga
3) sinister 6.

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 08:42 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

SM 1) Doc Ock

SM 2) Green Goblin (not dressed up as a spray painted tin can)

SM 3) Rhino (at end introduce Venom)

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 09:03 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

And an add to Doc Ock's lecture, In the comics, Harry becomes Hob Goblin, than hires some theif.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 09:05 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Oh and one more thing........BlackCat

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 09:06 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by pacmaniac
1) Green goblin & doc ock
2) symbiote saga
3) sinister 6.

How could you have the Sinister Six,after only having Ock,GG,and what......Venom or Carnage??

Way too rushed.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 11:09 PM
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

yeah, when i made my trilogy i ATLEAST thought of the fans

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 12:32 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

1. Green Goblin
2. Dock Ock
3. The Lizard and GG2
4. Venom

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:06 AM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

can someone tell me, who is a more better villain, scorpion or the lizard

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:14 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Silverstein
can someone tell me, who is a more better villain, scorpion or the lizard

That's entirely based on opinion,as they're both about the same grade villains.Grade B I'd say.

Who do you like more??

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:38 AM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

LIZARD <<< I would pick the Lizard over Scoripan anyday, but thats just because I don't like Scorpian

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 06:33 AM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Lizard has more story potential, seeing as he's a friend of Peter's...

but I've always liked Scorpion better because he puts up a better fight IMO and looks cooler.

I'd like to see them put in the same film though.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 06:56 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

im sorry sad how about....

1) The Lizard and Mysterio(morlun is introduced)
2) Morlun (At end, spidey 'evolves')
3) Morlun final confrontation, the sinister six.

That any better?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 08:07 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Originally posted by pacmaniac
im sorry sad how about....

1) The Lizard and Mysterio(morlun is introduced)
2) Morlun (At end, spidey 'evolves')
3) Morlun final confrontation, the sinister six.

That any better?

...you like Morlun I guess lol

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 10:30 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Paradise

Morlun is not movie potential. Nor is the whole evolution thing.

Three movies cannot cover forty years of continuity.

1) Doc Ock--doesn't need as much explanation as the other villains so time can be left for the origin. Gwen Stacy as love interest.
2)Green Goblin. Death of Gwen Stacy. Rhino as very very minor villain.
3)Black Cat, Kingpin, Electro. Very big budget. MJ introduced.
4)Mysterio, Kraven. Mj as love interest. Harry Osborn reintroduced (he leaves after 2nd movie)
5)Hobgoblin (is expected to be Harry but turns out to be Kingsley.) Harry as GG2 as hero at end.
6)Venom, Kraven. Venom is the big finale.

Two trilogies. Take that.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 01:30 AM
Lord Paradise is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Paradise a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Paradise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

no matter how hard i try, i hust keep failing!i just think morlun is a cool carachter. ok, here we go again.

1)doc octopus (turns out to be working on behalf of kingpin)
2)King Pin (and thus smyth and rhino)
3)symbiote saga (venom, carbage, toxin.)

then...
4)lizard, Scorpion and Vulture
5)Clone saga (ben reilly as takes over as spiderman as the scarlet spider against spidercide and kaine, maybe the origonal spiderman could give ben a hand?)
6) sinister six

Any better?

Last edited by KnivesOut on Jan 22nd, 2006 at 09:11 AM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 09:03 AM