KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Movie with small robots that give lethal injections?

Movie with small robots that give lethal injections?
Started by: jrh008

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jrh008

Question Movie with small robots that give lethal injections?

I'm trying to find the title to a movie I saw a long time ago, early 90's late 80's in which I remember only two things.
1. There are tiny robots that look like spiders with syringes on their front. They hide in small places and wait for someone to come near and when they are not looking they crawl out and stick them with their little needle. In one scene, a woman gets killed in a public bathroom stall by one of these robots.
2. During a high speed chase down a freeway the culprits are activating small remote control bombs which they lower onto the freeway through a hole in the vehicle and then drive them into position under other vehicles on the freeway before detonating them.

This movie was interesting in that it used such small toy like things to kill and destroy, any help would be appreciated thanks

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 08:23 AM
jrh008 is currently offline Click here to Send jrh008 a Private Message Find more posts by jrh008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

Its got Tom Selleck in it, if I remember..... its on channel five in the UK quite oftenn.... I think its called "Runaway" but I could be wrong.....

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 11:44 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jenzie
you know my name .....

yep, RUNAWAY is the name

You can't deny the prize it may never fulfill you
It longs to kill you
Are you willing to die?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 08:46 PM
jenzie is currently offline Click here to Send jenzie a Private Message Find more posts by jenzie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrh008

Thanks for the help, exactly what I was looking for.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 07:56 AM
jrh008 is currently offline Click here to Send jrh008 a Private Message Find more posts by jrh008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Movie Trivia Forum...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 04:29 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Genius
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gene Simmons from Kiss starred in it

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 12:55 PM
Evil Genius is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Genius a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Genius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Genius
Restricted

Account Restricted

and Tom Selleck I think

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 01:16 PM
Evil Genius is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Genius a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Genius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

yeah RUNAWAY, Tom Selleck, the police bomb squad dude, vs Gene Simmons, playing against-type (LOL) as a meglamaniacal bazzilionaire psycho bent on world domination

loved those 'smart bullets' and the spider bombs

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 10:26 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote