KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » favorite Sean Connery Bond movie?

What is your favorite Sean Connery James Bond movie and why?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Dr No 6 7.89%
From Russia With Love 25 32.89%
Goldfinger 26 34.21%
Thunderball 9 11.84%
You Only Live Twice 7 9.21%
Diamonds Are Forever 2 2.63%
Never Say Never again 1 1.32%
Total: 76 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

favorite Sean Connery Bond movie?
Started by: Mr Parker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

1. Dr.No
2. From Russia With Love
3. Goldfinger

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 06:13 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

I can't pick, other than to say that Never Say Never is shit, and that I haven't actually seen Goldfinger all the way through embarrasment , so I'll say Thunderball.

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 11:18 PM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

yeah thunderball is my second favorite after you only live twice

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 10:43 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Thunderball....easily.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 11:19 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Yeah Thunderball is a very close second for me.you should watch YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE again sometime.I hadnt seen that one in ages and was going by my memory when i first made this thread but after seeing that one recently,I rank it ahead of THUNDERBALL even.Its easily now my favorite.the music of YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE is a lot better than THUNDERBALL so for that,i got to put it as my favorite.that and plus it had so much action in it as well.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 03:32 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

FRWL, because it's the most spy-orientated and the least action-orientated of all the Bond films, which is why I like it best.

Goldfinger is an EXTREMELY close second.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 12:40 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

I agree with Etrigan!

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 08:38 AM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

people you know there IS a Roger Moore favorite james bond thread as well just right below it to post your thoughts on THOSE movies as well you know?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 05:25 PM
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
people you know there IS a Roger Moore favorite james bond thread as well just right below it to post your thoughts on THOSE movies as well you know?

as soon as I find a good Roger Moore Bond movie, I'll post there laughing out loud

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 10:39 AM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

well you need to start posting then because the ONLY one that isnt is A VIEW TO A KILL.

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 09:18 PM
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

you mean that's hte only bad one?

James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post May 3rd, 2008 10:11 PM
Mr Parker

well you need to start posting then because the ONLY one that isnt is A VIEW TO A KILL.

just to clear things up what I mean in this post is that A VIEW TO A KILL is the ONLY Roger Moore James Bond film thats bad.

Old Post May 4th, 2008 07:09 PM
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

seriously? Wow! huge taste difference, I do not think any of them were any good... like, Moonraker?

Old Post May 4th, 2008 08:12 PM
Mr Parker

Loved it,great action scenes.

Old Post May 5th, 2008 11:14 PM
Wanderer11
Stalker

For me it has to FRWL. Sean looked really comfortable in the role and Robert Shaw was a fantastic villain.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 01:36 PM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Loved it,great action scenes.

but considering what star wars had done the previous year, it had ugly FX

Old Post May 10th, 2008 08:43 AM
coolmovies

all of them

Old Post May 10th, 2008 09:09 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Jovan
but considering what star wars had done the previous year, it had ugly FX

yeah but before the space battle,there were a lot of cool action scenes like the boat chase where he drops the bombs in the water and blows up the boats chasing him,my favorite boat chase after live and let die,and the fight with Jaws on the skyscraper lift ride.and how can you forget the opening sequence of him falling out of the airplane and having that fight with jaws in the air? that made it a fun and exciting film to watch.I never even thought about star wars while watching the movie because NO SCI FI film measures up to the greatness of star wars.of course you'll be let down if you think of it as a sci fi movie and try to compare it to Star Wars.

Old Post May 12th, 2008 10:42 PM
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

I hav to say I do not remember anyting you wrote because I never watch it because I find it so bad :s perhaps I have to see it again, some day

Old Post May 14th, 2008 12:19 PM
Mr Parker

yeah you should at LEAST watch the movie all the way up until they have the laser fight in outer space since that seems to be your major beef with the movie is the outer space fight.Cause up till that point,its a typical james bond flick.

Old Post May 14th, 2008 02:58 PM