KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Sentry vs Superman

The Sentry vs Superman
Started by: joesha28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pepito

Sentry is overrated - just because Marvel finally made a superhero with strength, flight and blasts relying on solar power doesn't mean they've made precrisis Superman

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 11:55 PM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ He doesn't have heatvision. Look up his abilities, and how he was created. He's also a telepath. Sentry's a hardcore guy, but he mentally acts like a freaking robot, but he's still not a dick.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 12:29 AM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

i give sentry the nod cuz he's at a point where writers can pull powers out of his ass at any time. cuz not only does he have the reg. strengh speed and invul. he alsways has energy absorptio and manipulation powers, along with telepthay and a whole slew of other bullshit, so supes might go down

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 12:42 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepito

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Marcus4600
^ He doesn't have heatvision. Look up his abilities, and how he was created. He's also a telepath. Sentry's a hardcore guy, but he mentally acts like a freaking robot, but he's still not a dick.

I know that stuff and he's not a high level telepath. His light manipulation is good but he's not that strong or fast.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 12:47 AM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by manjaro
i give sentry the nod cuz he's at a point where writers can pull powers out of his ass at any time. cuz not only does he have the reg. strengh speed and invul. he alsways has energy absorptio and manipulation powers, along with telepthay and a whole slew of other bullshit, so supes might go down

Yeah Wow he's kinda like...................kinda like Superman with a GL ringsmile

Haha Sentry smokes Superman! Smokes him I tell yeah!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 02:10 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Pepito
I know that stuff and he's not a high level telepath. His light manipulation is good but he's not that strong or fast.

Sentry mind-wiped the entire world to forget his existence. His strength limits have yet to be determined, but is potentially limitless since it varies with the energy he absorbs and he can draw in infinite amounts. His molecules exist in a phase shift and so are ahead in the time-stream meaning that he is the fastest there is since his movements are sorta like time travel as opposed to just moving fast.

You greatly underestimate the power of the Sentry

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 04:30 AM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

did you guys catch Sentry #7? Man...it totally freaked me out. What's the secret? Who the hell is this sentry that even Dr strange wants to screw up his mind?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 06:25 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

It seems that his powers are immeasureable. Kinda wierd he scares Dr. Strange.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 06:29 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Yeah..but the way Fury is dealing with the situation is freaking. I mean that revealing the secret to Sentry is dangerous.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 06:37 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote