KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Ultron

Superman vs Ultron
Started by: R.O.T. Yahman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shabazz916

Superman wind easy ultron had no weapons to hurt supes. N cnt do nothing with 25 ton strength. Supes walks thru his lasers. And twist the head until ultron is no more

Old Post May 18th, 2013 11:16 PM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shabazz916
Superman wind easy ultron had no weapons to hurt supes. N cnt do nothing with 25 ton strength. Supes walks thru his lasers. And twist the head until ultron is no more

Superman isn't going to do much against primary adamantium. And ultrons firepower is much more than simply "lasers".

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post May 19th, 2013 12:25 AM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Originally posted by Odekahn
Superman isn't going to do much against primary adamantium.

No? Why not?

Old Post May 19th, 2013 12:33 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by curryman
No? Why not?

Because Superman isn't strong enough to damage primary adamantium, he'll have to damage Ultron's internal systems. that or BFR.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Last edited by Silent Master on May 19th, 2013 at 12:39 AM

Old Post May 19th, 2013 12:36 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Originally posted by Silent Master
Because Superman isn't strong enough to damage primary adamantium, he'll have to damage Ultron's internal systems. that or BFR.

You sure about that?

Old Post May 19th, 2013 12:41 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Yes.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 19th, 2013 12:50 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Originally posted by Silent Master

This.

And even if supes does damage ultrons carefully guarded inner parts, ultrons internal molecular rearranger will auto repair him.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post May 19th, 2013 02:41 AM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Like it did against human torch or wonder man, amirite?

Old Post May 19th, 2013 02:48 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Originally posted by abhilegend
Like it did against human torch or wonder man, amirite?

And Darkstar...

Old Post May 19th, 2013 03:13 AM
Odekahn

Ultron evolved since then.......

Old Post May 19th, 2013 03:17 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Feats of him repairing his internal circuits?

Old Post May 19th, 2013 03:25 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Originally posted by abhilegend
Feats of him repairing his internal circuits?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 19th, 2013 03:57 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Is this a certain Ultron?

Lower ones lose, more powerful ones sh!t stomp

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post May 19th, 2013 04:39 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Ultron evolved since then.......

He hasn't evolved since Darkstar. That was around 05.

Old Post May 19th, 2013 04:55 AM
h1a8

Superman is definitely strong enough to damage adamantium.
Superman is also capable of damaging Ultron's internal circuits.
Adamantium doesn't absorb impact like vibranium.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 19th, 2013 05:02 AM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Is this a certain Ultron?

Lower ones lose, more powerful ones sh!t stomp
Most powerful ones would sh1t stomp. The more powerful ones would win. The less powerful ones would lose.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post May 19th, 2013 05:03 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

He hasn't evolved since Darkstar. That was around 05.

Age of Ultron.

Old Post May 19th, 2013 05:06 AM
curryman

Age of Ultron.

Thread was made in '05.

Old Post May 19th, 2013 05:12 AM
Odekahn

Thread was made in '05.

And I necro'ed it in '13

Old Post May 19th, 2013 05:18 AM
DTM

I dont believe Superman capable of damaging Primary Adamantium, such Ultrons literally laughed when hit in the face by Thor and Wonder Man together. Now Id say Superman is stronger than Thor, but not by That much, not to the level that Thors hammer strikes do nothing to Ultron, but Superman can rip into him - not even close.

Old Post May 19th, 2013 07:31 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote