KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The official who's more powerful thread

The official who's more powerful thread
Started by: fisto/katarnrul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Skywalkers. Darth Bandon or Mandalore?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 08:38 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Katarn

Is that even a contest darth Bane

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 08:39 PM
Click here to Send Darth Katarn a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Katarn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

......Hahahaha, wow. Not being able to type is one thing, but not being able to read...

Any real opinions?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 08:42 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj3gohan007
The Chosen One

Anakin(Full potential) vs Marka Ragnos

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 08:43 PM
Click here to Send ssj3gohan007 a Private Message Find more posts by ssj3gohan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

Marka wipes himself with pretty-boy Anakin. HK-47 vs one of the 4 IG-88s?

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 08:44 PM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Katarn

HK-47

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 09:00 PM
Click here to Send Darth Katarn a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Katarn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

What about mine that wasn't answered since he forgot one.

Darth Bandon or Mandalore?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 09:01 PM
Darth Katarn

ohh i ment too say Darth Bandon

Aayla or Fisto

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 09:17 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Marka wipes himself with pretty-boy Anakin. HK-47 vs one of the 4 IG-88s?

Well since full potential Anakin is nothing but a myth we will never know, but GL has said he was more powerful than any other so I would say he defeats Markar.

I know you just posted your opinion and so did I, sorry if it came out the wrong way.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 09:22 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj3gohan007
The Chosen One

fisto, what about Anakin(full potential), Luke(NJO), Leia(full potential), Ben Skywalker(full potential), jacen + jeina solo (both full potential), anakin solo(full potential) also each member of the skywalkers/solos are powered up with kaiburr crystals vs Revan, Marka, Naga, Exar, Malak

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 12:16 AM
Click here to Send ssj3gohan007 a Private Message Find more posts by ssj3gohan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Lol could you guys rest with the full potential stuff, we don't know how powerful everyone will be with there full potential, will Anakin still be a dumbass, will Jacen be as good as Luke?

We can't decide really, the only thing we know is that Anakin would be the most powerful being in the Universe, nothing else.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 10:45 AM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj3gohan007
The Chosen One

ok how about Obi-Wan Kenobi ANH vs Darth Vader (at his peak in the movies, whichever version you believe was strongest)

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 02:32 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

ROTS Vader is arguably more of a handful than the OT version, if less levelheaded. ANH Obi-Wan doesn't particularly dance on the head of a pin when fighting, so I'd be hesitant to say he wins.

Nihilus or NJO Luke?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 04:32 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Nihilus except if Luke does some UBER PWN thing and kills him.

ROTS Sidious vs ROTJ Sidious (force only).

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 04:40 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Originally posted by kamikz
Well since full potential Anakin is nothing but a myth we will never know, but GL has said he was more powerful than any other so I would say he defeats Markar.

I know you just posted your opinion and so did I, sorry if it came out the wrong way.

More powerful than any other Jedi in his time. Luke, Kyp, and Ulic aren't included when he said that.

Anakin full potential is 60% more powerful than Sidious. Markar is easily 4 or 5 times more powerful than that.

ROTJ Sidious.

Lord Hoth vs. Malak

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 06:16 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

Lord Hoth. He killed Sith that'd whip Malak I think.

Han Solo vs. Dash Rendar in a room full of boxes to take cover from? Blasters only.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 06:46 PM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Katarn

Malak lord Hoth was way after Malaks time. And Hoth went straight into a thaught bomb he was stupid.Malak was way stronger then any sith Hoth fought.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 06:56 PM
Darth Katarn

Asajj or Durge

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 06:57 PM
Eminence
Boss

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
More powerful than any other Jedi in his time. Luke, Kyp, and Ulic aren't included when he said that.

Anakin full potential is 60% more powerful than Sidious. Markar is easily 4 or 5 times more powerful than that.

Please. Kyp Durron, the great Jedi who couldn't kill a Vong, taking out Anakin? Gentract, you've had some craptastical ideas in the past, but this is borderline stupid. Luke? How would someone's offspring inherit more power than their most powerful parent has? (Leave Amidala, Jade, Han, and Ka out of this.)

And we really have nothing to go on regarding Anakin's potential power, save for GL's one unshakeable claim that he would be the most powerful being ever. Marka Ragnos doesn't exist out of time, you know.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 08:08 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Full-potential Anakin is hard to comprehend, but if Lucas says it's possible, then it isn't a myth. I've heard that he'd be twice as powerful as Sidious, and Lucas has cited him to be the most powerful ever. If this is the case, then naturally Ragnos's depicted powers - as well as Kun's - don't exist.

Unless, if you're twice as powerful as Palpatine, you can manipulate black holes.

Regardless, if Anakin was destined to become the most powerful Force-user in existence, and that simply means to become twice as strong as the Emperor or Yoda, then I guess it doesn't take as much as we think to manipulate a black hole. Or Palpatine is stronger than we give him credit for.

Meh.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 08:37 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote